It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien44

The paper cut outs look like 2 adults and 2 kids. The typical American family. The box cutter, (or coupon cutter) could represent the death of the middle class.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Wow, I see a wicked evil little man with a genetic defect, and great mental deficiency, and a complete lack of morals. And I see this wicked little man teaming up with other wicked little men in a cesspool of lies and deceit, with utter disregard for anybody out of their circle of evil, and debauchery. And I see this wicked little man playing pretend I'm smart, and hide your head with himself all alone in a pile of horse dung. Oh, now he's trying to give an enema to what appears to be an intern. A male intern. A minor male intern. Now they're playing - hide the cluster bomb, that's a big cluster bomb, ----where'd it go?
Ooooh, peek-a-boo.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
2 towers, a plane, box cutter, wahabi terrorists? (white guys) and the Pentagon (the ball, with its Pentagon pattern). Wow, that is pretty erry. I'm a sceptic, but I wouldn't be suprised if this was done intentionally.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
The colors represent something.

Anybody got an insight about why the ball and the letter A is in yellow?
Theres a pattern in
Green, A - E - O
Red, R - D - G
Blue, M or W - D - N
Then theres the A in yellow

btw I know Im reaching, plz dont kill my dog.

This is my first posting, I have a thing for numbers and alpha numerics so bear with me if this is all seems kinda lame. Just felt brave enough to finally post something.

Two Things
1. The blocks(Armageddon) are enclosed by the girls shoes which looks like exclamation points !ARMAGEDDON!
2. If you add up the above using alpha numerics counting only to 9 (Example A=1 - I=9, J=1 - R=9.) you will get the following
GREEN: A=1 E=5 O=6 - 1+5+6=12
RED: R=9 D=4 G=7 - 9+4+7=20
BLUE: M=4 D=4 N=5 - 4+4+5=13
Could be a date: 12/20/13, Could mean I have way too much time on my hands.

Not sure how the yellow A plays in to this other than the fact that its yellow allow the other letters to be grouped in such a way to get the 122013 number.

Thanks for the amusement ATS

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Why is it people are writing about the colors red, white and blue representing the flag of the United States when the flag of the United Kingdom is the same colors?
And also, a Box Cutter is called a Utility Knife.
I didn't accuse but I wanted to point out that fact.
edit on 16-2-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
OK lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The intention of the artwork is clearly to illustrate a message about 9/11, however the fact that it was used in a paper was obviously just because they needed a picture of a stereotypical boy and girl and this suited them fine, I think they may have been unaware of the 9/11 implications.

This could be easily done, have you ever seen the Gorilla trick on TV? This is a test to show that when you are focused on something you very often miss very obvious things, in this case a guy in a gorilla suit, very few people actaully notice something which should be very obvious, because they arefocusing on something else.

The person setting the exam paper was obviously not thinking about 9/11 or conspiracy theories and therefore probably just didnt see the connection.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

the girl as a more sinister look on her face to me

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I like the way you think.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Box Cutter is pointing at the paper cutouts of people could suggest the hijackers were created out of paper, meaning passports, tickets and false documents.
The Box cutter also suggests much more happened that day (9/11/2001).

Pandora's Box.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Treasurechase

The boys pants, rolled at the bottom = maybe signaling he is to big for his britches? A child triyng to act like an adult?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
dont know if it was mentioned, but the bible states the fall of twins(towers) signifying the begining of the end

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Institutional denial creates internal pressures that escape through any available conduit. If you have the power to choose something like an illustration you can use that choice to say "Hey, institutional denial is one thing but reality is something else. We have to live in reality". If someone put that picture there deliberately they've had plenty of time to be called into the headmasters office.

forum.davidicke.com...

One of the the posters on David's forum says "I'm a teacher. I'm going to get this noticed." That was May 2011.

The same poster is disturbed by the obviously false claim that the image came from toy advertising.

The best we can do for the individual responsible for choosing to use this illustration in an exam paper is to say it was a careless mistake. A cartoon lampooning false flag terror was mistaken for vintage advertising.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

or he's about to be or is knee deep (in #)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I thought about what people would say to a person wearing pants like that.
Are you expecting a flood?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Most people are highly likely to misinterpret this image as most people are blind to the US involvement with The Muslim Brotherhood, and the events that have taken place in Egypt, Libya and now Syria.

The world is a stage and we are being played.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANGELA11

I thought about what people would say to a person wearing pants like that.
Are you expecting a flood?

thats a lot nicer than my thought process/ questions lol...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw

or he's about to be or is knee deep (in #)

that to

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Ya I thought everything you did, except it spells Armageddon also( just had to add that in
)
This picture is kinda creepy... For all the obvious(to people that actually look at things, like ATS)
bad things in the picture... Pretty weird and good find OP, I to wish I knew when this was made
though.

And I know i'm kinda late posting and stating what people already have said, just putting
in my two cents, and that I too notice the odd things pretty fast, wondering if normal
"sheeple" would even notice anything else other then the box cutter...( I sure hope so )
edit on 16-2-2012 by Gawdlike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
According to this link, the image is copyrighted in 2011, so that makes it a bit interesting. He could of course have made it in the wake of the event... nevertheless... interesting.

www.retort.brentley.com...

EDIT: I just wrote Ben to get a clear answer from him!
edit on 16/2/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The soccer ball represents the planet. There are two pentagons which represent two fives. 55 (Pente Greek number five)
The red on the ball is land and probably suggests blood while the yellow on the ball is the oceans and represents disease.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join