It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
so obvious it should be in hoax section...sorry!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
OK SO NO ONE HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION PROBABLY BECAUSE THERE IS NO GOOD ANSWER

WHY??????? would anyone go through the trouble of making this picture the way it is with all these symbolical refrences and such. WHY WHY WHY???? WHAT possible purpose could it serve???

Could it possibly be that its just a picture, and happens to contain items that make you think of 9/11 purely on coincidence? No that can't be theres no such thing as coincidence anymore. Behind every little action that is made, there has to be this intent and purpose behind it, even if it doesn't pan out for 50 years.

Because it is political commentary on current events. THAT'S WHAT GOOD ARTISTS DO. You should check out his website and you might understand what I mean. But be warned, some artworks are rather explicit.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wicked post OP!!!

The little girl maybe represents lady liberty. Instead of a torch in her hand she's got the capstone.
Maybe she's Venus and is passing before the Sun with the pentagons on it.

The N on the ground may be also used as a Z for Zion. Maybe many overlapping things being said here but it's obvious that this picture is no accident!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So if any picture has an airplane in it, and is somehow related to armageddon, or ny, or the government, its automatically connected to 9/11??? And if you guys are right, and somehow Ben Frost new what was going to happen, what does he do? He creates a picture of two kids playing with toy planes, and building blocks????? He doen't try and save 3000 people??? He must be rollin in the dough now right?? Why else????? Somebody please WHY WHY WHY

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MsVen

The art is so good, it ended up on your final exam.

link   
The 2 left cutouts are shaded a little I don't know if there's any meaning to that..

Your thoughts?

link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

I can share what hidden messages I'm aware of in the photo, but it won't take the sharp minds here at ATS long to find them (particularly given the forum that I've posted this in).

I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the article which brought this to my attention. It would be great if you could share your own interpretations of the picture before visiting the link.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: To upgrade picture to a clearer one and add a link.

If a 'W' (Instead of an M)

A Downgrade
A Dead Wrong
A Warned God
Dead, Warn, Go
Dawn Era, God

With an 'M'

With an M I clearly see Armageddon!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MsVen

We have seen that many people have used the image in the past, but on the other hand, you would think that psychologists and sociologists would have picked up on the symbolism. The question which is paired with the image is about gender roles, so it could have just been laziness on the part of the preparer. Another possibility is that they noticed the symbolism and decided to use it anyway because it gave them a chuckle.
edit on 2/15/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
By the way, for those that can't sleep, you might want to discuss the Frost picture I posted from 1999:
www.scienzepostmoderne.org...

A few tidbits to get you going.
In 1999, JFK Jr. and his wife, along with his sister-in-law were killed in a plane crash, that still has not been fully solved.
In 1985, Ricky Nelson and his finacee, and his band, were killed in a plane crash. Rumors abound that the fire in the plane was caused by free-basing coc aine, although that was never proven.

edit on 15-2-2012 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theoneeyedman
There must be some significance to the girl. That's what's bugging me.

her face reminds me of Connie rice.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Now I haven't read all 4 pages. Just the first page. So excuse me if it was already revealed.

Here's my take on this:

- Boy in control of plane.
- Boy wearing USA colors.
- Boy doing a stance similar to this (Illuminati/Freemasons involved?)
- Boy's pants shorter than usual pants, maybe depicting how muslims wear their pants/kaftans? (Muslims are preferred to wear this way by "sunna" so as to prevent dirt collecting and stay clean) Blame it on muslims?
- Boys eyes aren't serious, maybe playful, irresponsible, not smart etc; Bush?
- 4 paper cut humans on the ground with cutter faced towards them, possibly meaning they're dead? About 4000 people reported to have died in 9/11. Or is it the 4000 jews who were absent that day?
- Girl playing with 2 sets of vertical blocks. Twin towers?
- Girl playing with blocks making up the word Armageddon, holding the first letter in her right hand. Possibly meaning she starts it?
- Ball behind the girl. Ball in her court now?
- Ball in red and yellow colors. Colors of fire? Colors might be representing colors of continents, like in the olympic rings with each color representing a continent; Red = American continent, Yellow = Asian continent. War between the two?
- Ball with pentagon shapes. Pentagon involved?
- Girl's eyes very confident and in control; Hilary Clinton?
edit on 15/2/12 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

The boy playing with the plane..showing that American government is behind it..Boy wearing Red / White / Blue. The box cutter / weapon / The blocks spelling out Armageddon, the Blocks stacked like the twin towers / the Soccer ball with Pentegons on it. It's screaming American Government set up..To start a war sometimes it's the one that really wants something bad first to start it..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Without reading other people's responses I see the twin towers in the blocks along with building number 7. Of course the airplane that supposedly flew into the twin towers.

The people on the ground I believe is more than likely dead people. The paper people are not being held up as a display saying look here is what I did.

The box cutter that can supposedly be used to hijack a plane. The ball in the back has the pentagon shape that was attacked also.

The boy's shirt from the bottom red stripe to the top red stripe has nine red and white stripes. Also with the pants, it reminds me of the American flag, so we have the country location.

I noticed there are only letters on one side of the blocks. The one set of blocks the girs has her hands around could spell rage if the w was an e. I was never good at letter unscrambling, or deciphering coding. Someone else can have a crack at it.

Another question is why is the A block up in the air away from everything else? The A might represent the second airplane which may or may not have existed. It is hard to find someone who said they saw two planes.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would say this is well post 911, but I didn't see anyone say the boys clothes were the American Flag. Oops postt above
edit on 15-2-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think the kid holding the plane was behind 9/11... He should be tracked down and interrogated lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
None of the children are wearing soccer shoes.

The ball is obviously an explosive device that has been disguised.

The children are actually adult clones of dwarfs. Possibly half man and half ape to reduce their intelligence and easier to control.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The four paperguys might represent the four pilots of the hijacked planes... And the boxcutter pointing them might means that they have be threatened, somehow...

Great post!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The end is near, these are all symbols of America's Armageddon, and 9-11 was the catalyst.
A soccer ball signifies America's fundamental transformation into a third world country.
A box cutter signifies we will eventually lose our guns.
The boy's gay mannerism with his dainty hand means we are facing a modern day Sodom and Gommorah event.

Yep, country has gone to hell.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
I think the kid holding the plane was behind 9/11... He should be tracked down and interrogated lol.

No wonder you're lonely. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUst kidding around bro. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
By the way, for those that can't sleep, you might want to discuss the Frost picture I posted from 1999:
www.scienzepostmoderne.org...

A few tidbits to get you going.
In 1999, JFK Jr. and his wife, along with his sister-in-law were killed in a plane crash, that still has not been fully solved.
In 1985, Ricky Nelson and his finacee, and his band, were killed in a plane crash. Rumors abound that the fire in the plane was caused by free-basing coc aine, although that was never proven.

edit on 15-2-2012 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

There is no doubt that Ben Frost is an accomplished pop-artist with much abilitiy to interpret and convey controversial ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join