Now I haven't read all 4 pages. Just the first page. So excuse me if it was already revealed.
Here's my take on this:
- Boy in control of plane.
- Boy wearing USA colors.
- Boy doing a stance similar to this
- Boy's pants shorter than usual pants, maybe depicting how muslims wear their pants/kaftans? (Muslims are preferred to wear this way by "sunna" so as
to prevent dirt collecting and stay clean) Blame it on muslims?
- Boys eyes aren't serious, maybe playful, irresponsible, not smart etc; Bush?
- 4 paper cut humans on the ground with cutter faced towards them, possibly meaning they're dead? About 4000 people reported to have died in 9/11.
Or is it the 4000 jews who were absent that day?
- Girl playing with 2 sets of vertical blocks. Twin towers?
- Girl playing with blocks making up the word Armageddon, holding the first letter in her right hand. Possibly meaning she starts it?
- Ball behind the girl. Ball in her court now?
- Ball in red and yellow colors. Colors of fire? Colors might be representing colors of continents, like in the olympic rings with each color
representing a continent; Red = American continent, Yellow = Asian continent. War between the two?
- Ball with pentagon shapes. Pentagon involved?
- Girl's eyes very confident and in control; Hilary Clinton?
edit on 15/2/12 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)