It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
I know it's been beat to death already, but the soccer ball with the obvious pentagons are the colors red and yellow.
National Colors - Red & Yellow Flags:
Soviet Union....if this were the 80s maybe quite relevant
People's Republic of China....hmmmm.....the most likely connection these days
Republic of Macedonia....well...not so much
Spain....they do have a touch of blue in theirs to be fair
Vietnam....maybe...a bit of a stretch

McDonalds?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
The first thing i noticed was the words ARMAGEDDON. I also noticed the plane and the shape of 2 towers. I also notice the box cutter and the shape of 4 persons, which when you look closely looks like a "family" as the 2 on the right are slightly smaller.

It would appear to me to be saying that the planes hitting the towers will bring in an end of an era for families, or, the planes hitting the 2 towers will bring the death and destruction to families.

Wierd though!

I'm curious as to the significance of the missing "G" in Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

Originally posted by jrmcleod
The first thing i noticed was the words ARMAGEDDON. I also noticed the plane and the shape of 2 towers. I also notice the box cutter and the shape of 4 persons, which when you look closely looks like a "family" as the 2 on the right are slightly smaller.

It would appear to me to be saying that the planes hitting the towers will bring in an end of an era for families, or, the planes hitting the 2 towers will bring the death and destruction to families.

Wierd though!

I'm curious as to the significance of the missing "G" in Armageddon.

Maybe man-made armageddon without the help from a certain big G deity?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beta.services
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Here is the Toy Loan image

Therapy for Speech
edit on 15/2/12 by beta.services because: typo

This however, is not the source of the original artwork. As you can see the date on the blog post which features that image is August 12th, 2011.

The Toy Loan image is the doctored image ... they were observant enough to notice the symbolism of the artwork by the original artist, Ben Frost, so they doctored the artwork for their advert.

How do I know for certain? Because, while this piece is not common of Frost's style, he has indeed created other similar artworks.

As I referenced in my post on Page 4, the artist was featured in the September 2001 issue of Retort magazine (vol1 ed5). That issue is archived by Pandora here.

The Sep 2001 issue included this image, by Ben Frost. As you can see it is of similar artistic execution.

What IS CURIOUS, is why a SOCIOLOGY test includes the Ben Frost artwork for analysis by students? A test creator for sociology should have seen the obvious 9/11 symbolism, as that is what the artwork is meant to convey.

That is the question we should be asking, in fact that we should be asking of WJEC, in order to move on here.
edit on 15/2/2012 by MsVen because: grammar

edit on 15/2/2012 by MsVen because: to be more specific

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This is all about 9/11. Anyone with a brain can see it. You got the twin towers, the plane, the box cutter and 4 paper Men. I am pretty sure there were 4 highjackers, but I could be wrong about that. Not sure how many were on both planes. Also, Notice the cube that the little girl is holding. Those who know, understand what I am talking about here.

Either way, even if I am crazy. What the hell is a box cutter doing in that pitcure? Who the hell would allow a child to play, or even cut with a box cutter? Maybe it's me, but we used dull edged grade school scissors when I was a child. ~SheopleNation
edit on 15-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The high jackers used box cutters

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Photo is weird to say the least.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RossTheBoss

That's what I was getting at. Am I missing something here? ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

-To be completely honest, this is my very first time ever writing and getting to speak how i feel about something, though i have been reading threads on this site for the past couple years..(sorry for the intro)

I believe the colors that the girl is wearing is symbolism for innocence.
soft blue and soft pink like that is referring to the children and children are referred to being innocent.
the girl would be the victim just like the innocent people that day.

Hope that helped. Thank you.

edit on 15-2-2012 by AquaChef11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you want to know what the picture means, ask Ben Frost; not the lazy person who did a search for images containing children on Google and then stuck it in an exam. The artist, no doubt, intended it to be some sort of commentary on modern society.They (the exam creator) were not the first people to use it:

www.artiniancounselingmichigan.com...

www.mycharitypage.com...

www.bradforddaycare.com...

edit on 2/15/2012 by GeistMelange because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/15/2012 by GeistMelange because: change steal to use

edit on 2/15/2012 by GeistMelange because: to remove last link

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AquaChef11

This is my first time ever posting even though I've been looking at the site for months...its nice to know a fellow newbie, and welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I see a study in action. How many people look at this and have no idea what really happen and how many know the history books are full of lies.

Its a study on pop culture using our favorite resource as the lab LOL!

Red white and blue
White colr skin in control of plane
Pants rolle up cuz the crap is getting deep
Boots because its the working man who executes the travesty
Right hand cocked down in a submissive manner
dark around the eyes showing fatique or drugs in the system
Borth are lifeless drones who play in the mist of a battle field and care
The boy has no gonads hence the typical american man today

paper cut outs of humans:
4 planes
made up people
The passports were found on the ground after the massive fire destroyed 2 huge buildings (uh yeah ok)
The passports cited as evidence supposedly floated out of the sky hence the letter A falling to the ground
Box cutters were used to hijack the planes

North tower (left on most media coverage footage and left tower in this picture) is hit first hence where start of the spelling out of the word Armageddon happens.
While the south tower fell first indicated by the letter N of the right tower being on the ground next to the left tower. Its on the ground indicating that is where the real damage was done and the right tower (N) was blown first so the letter N it is in front of the other.

M G and D are the only letters sideways ?
A is teh only yellow letter - same as that surrounding the pentagons
The girl has Saddam's mustache at the front of her hair and some what resembles him he took the fall she takes the letter A

The left tower is embraced and the right is not.

Yes thank you all for aiding my conspiracy mind this is how I think because I read all this stuff. have to dismiss 99% of it - just too much,

Fun post I might say

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeistMelange

The pitcure has been doctored from what Frost originally created. Read the thread instead of labeling op's as "lazy". Looks to me like someone else was "lazy" and didn't bother reading the entire threads responses. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to OP. I was referring to the creator of the exam as stated in my post

"stuck it in an exam"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RossTheBoss

Welcome to both of you. I spent 2 years on ATS prior to registering. It seems to be the common course. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GeistMelange

Oh ok my friend, My apologies for my error.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Not bad. Not bad at all my friend. Who's to say that any of us are correct, but it sure seems that way and is crystal clear to those of us who read between the lies. Yuh know it's crazy, if one looks for symbolism in everything, one cannot deny the frequent proof with everything media related, and more. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That is one UGLY illustration.

edit on 15-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I almost hate seeing things from this point of view sometimes. Few are brave enough to look out side the box and the intelligence to think out of it, well, that is a different topic alltogether. Makes conversation about TV and politics pretty damn dull.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

And as you can see the date on the blog post that features that image is August 12th, 2011.
reply to post by MsVen

Yes, but that was not the first time it was posted, AS I STATED. I was not able to find the first time it was posted, but I was able to find it posted in a Parenting Magazine in the 2003 timeframe.
I never said anything about the original OP picture. I was responding to posters that questioned where and how the Toy Loan Block Picture came into being.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join