It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It seems like an obvious 'remake' of a previous picture with added references to 9/11.

I see all the same obvious hints as everyone else.

The author of the doctored pic intentionally added the 9/11 stuff. The box cutter is especially
telling. Children don't "play" with box cutters--they "play" with safety scissors.

If there's proof that this photo was doctored before 9/11 then we have something.

If not, we simply have a creative troll, with a laptop and photoshop.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

The soccer ball represents the pentagon.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thought I'd add this.. seems strange:

Outkast - Pink & Blue Lyrics

"Pink & Blue"

Age ain't nothin' but a number [x3]

[Andre 3000]
Pretty pink, baby blue
Why don't (why don't) you teach me something new
We're all (we're all) just babies in my view
So crawl baby
Crawl baby
Pretty pink, baby blue
So crawl baby
Crawl baby

Miss lady
You could have been born a little later but I don't care
So what if your head sports a couple of grey hairs
Same here, and actually I think that's funky
(In a Claire Huxtable type way)
Miss lady
It looks to me like you need a little juice in your life
So call me when that big ole house gets lonelyfied
And I'll teleport from here to there
You show me how it's supposed to be done
I'll make sure you have young fun

Pretty pink, baby blue
So crawl baby
Crawl baby
Pretty pink, baby blue
So crawl baby
Crawl baby

You're sophisticated
Just me and miss lady
You've got me talkin like a baby
You make me talk baby talk
She's so sophisticated
You make me talk baby talk
Just me and miss lady
She makes me talk baby talk
Got me talkin like a baby
Like ga ga and goo goo
Oh momma
You're so sophisticated
Make me talk baby talk
Just me and miss lady
You're so experienced
Got me talkin like a baby
Teach me somethin new
Teach me somethin new
You're sophisticated
Just me and miss lady
You got me talkin like a baby

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
If there's proof that this photo was doctored before 9/11 then we have something.

Please, please, please read the thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
man this exam reminds me why I hated school so much. Also it appears to be biased towards certain "obvious" answers, which if you didn't answer correctly would label you as not well fitted to society or equally could be used to determine if you're a "threat" to the status quo or whatever. its kind of an off putting piece of work if you ask me.

-TF

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
I also believe this was crafted pre-9/11.

Yeah, of course you would.

You wouldn't want to read this, this, this and this.

Right?

Reality is an unwelcome guest is the realm of the irrational.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I believe that I have solved the question of where the original picture came from. It was first published by an organization called TOY LOAN, which was created during the Great Depression:

History of the Toy Loan Program
Fact Sheet

History: In the summer of 1934, during the Great Depression, the manager of a dime store in southwest Los Angeles noticed two young boys wandering around his store, and discovered they were pocketing small toys and materials that could be used to construct toys. The boys were apprehended and referred to the Probation Department. Probation staff then spoke to the principal of the school they attended and found that the boys had good records, but their families could not afford many toys. Together, the store manager, school principal, and Probation staff decided something must be done to prevent them from becoming delinquents, and the idea of gathering toys and loaning them to children was conceived.

First Center: The first Toy Loan Center opened May 6, 1935 in a garage near Manchester Park. The basic ground rules were developed. Toys would be loaned on a weekly basis, and a record would be kept of every toy borrowed. The children would be graded on the care of their borrowed toy, receiving a satisfactory mark for returning their toy on time and in good condition. After 20 good marks, s/he would attain the status of Honor Borrower, which entitled the child to a gift from the Honor Cabinet. In addition, the Toy Loan Honor Code was established to teach honesty, responsibility, courtesy, and integrity.

Today: Seventy-five years after the first Toy Loan Center opened, the program remains virtually unchanged. There are still no membership dues and fines are not imposed for late returns. For a child to borrow toys, all that is required is a membership application card signed by a parent or responsible adult.

Program: Individuals, groups, and a few toy manufacturers donate all the toys used by the program. The centers continue to be run independently by volunteers. They are located in parks or recreation facilities, children’s centers, libraries, housing projects, community service buildings, and one in a homeless shelter. Each center is different from the others, but all adhere to the basic tenets.

Currently, the Toy Loan Program supplies toys to some 45+ centers throughout LA County and is a resource for teachers, educators, school psychologists, and County personnel who borrow toys, books, and games to enhance learning and stimulate communication in therapy. Over 30,000 children are served annually by the various services offered by the program.

www.ladpss.org...

I used Tin Eye to do a reverse image search, by locating and loading the original picture to their site. That led me to Parenting Magazine, which then pointed to TOY LOAN.

I have not been able to locate the original, but the style of clothing, toys and hair style certainly go hand and hand with styles, well before 2001, probably back to at least the early 1950's.

The original block letters were used to advertise the Toy Loan program.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Yeah clearly from the side by side you posted you can tell the picture with the bear is the fake, the lettering in the blocks is also off. So the original still seems to be the one on the left... by frost.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

That's some wonderful research, thanks!

Please also point out that the original image isn't the one Ben Frost modified to include the 9/11 allegories.. that image was actually created after 9/11, as he stated in an e-mail to a participant of this thread.

You know how it goes on ATS.
edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Here is the Toy Loan image

Therapy for Speech
edit on 15/2/12 by beta.services because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Are we sure this was drawn by Ben Frost? I have a theory but im waiting till my post ARENT on the bottom of the page..

You're yanking my chain, right?

I don't really like reading through a bunch of post repeating the same thing. Im guessing since you that it was funny that that is a yes, he did draw this?
edit on 15-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

Try getting a proper education by only reading the first and last chapters of your textbooks.

Same deal here.

Either be a mass media sheep who is easily distracted by button clicking facebook games, or educate yourself and expose yourself to other views.

Your choice.

Take a deep breath and calm down. I'd much rather read one genuine post with a source than 10 pages full of un sourced material. Clearly, he gave me the source I had asked for long before you quoted my post, so there was no reason to even go on the verbial attack for something that did not even involve you.

Anyways, I think we can all agree that this was created by Frost pre-9/11, and was unknowingly picked up by various websites who had no clue of the hidden meaning.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

the first thing you notice is the red and white stripped shirt with blue pants. representing the american flag. The boy has a plane and the girl has two towers that are letters. This represents 911 which happened in america. The four paper men and a razor blade could represent the hijackers that were fake. The words war, game, end can be made with the letters. there is a ball next to the letters that make up game. Thats my take

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ibl2ibs

I am so glad you said this. I was thinking this thought first. They are beheaded. I wanted to read through first and see if anyone else thought so, too.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

Yes, I know, that is the picture I did the reverse search on. I probably wasn't clear as to what I meant. I could not find the first time that the "toy loan" block picture was posted on any site on the net.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

...so children are responsible for 9-11?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Please also point out that the original image isn't the one Ben Frost modified to include the 9/11 allegories.. that image was actually created after 9/11, as he stated in an e-mail to a participant of this thread.
reply to post by snowcrash911

Yes, I concur with your statement.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Anyways, I think we can all agree that this was created by Frost pre-9/11, and was unknowingly picked up by various websites who had no clue of the hidden meaning.

Ben Frost created this illustration/art piece post 9/11, in other words, after 9/11, not before.
edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here is my take: (this is my first contribution to ats even though i visit daily for hours)

Box cutters: 911 hijackers used box cutters
Block: obviously towers
People: 911 jumpers
Boy: america
ball: armageddon and pentagon. Ball has pentagons all over it.
girl: government letting it happen

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't have time to read the thread, but I did have twenty seconds to notice the following:

- Twin Towers (WTC)
- Outlines of Dead People
- Box Cutter (Obvious)
- Jetliner (Obvious)
- THE BLOCKS SPELL 'ARMAGEDDON'
- The red and yellow soccer ball represents fire
- The 'A' in the girl's hand could stand for Allah

edit on 15-2-2012 by my3911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I know it's been beat to death already, but the soccer ball with the obvious pentagons are the colors red and yellow.
National Colors - Red & Yellow Flags:
Soviet Union....if this were the 80s maybe quite relevant
People's Republic of China....hmmmm.....the most likely connection these days
Republic of Macedonia....well...not so much
Spain....they do have a touch of blue in theirs to be fair
Vietnam....maybe...a bit of a stretch

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join