It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The stripes on the boys shirt are divided in half. A country divided maybe?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow, I was looking at the lettered blocks, then it dawned on me this is a pretty good description of 9-11. Coincidence or somebody purposely left this as a hint? Awesome post, thanks OP. Lets see what other members think of this.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How did they cut that s*** with a box cutter?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've read through the whole thread with interest and noted there was some curiosity regarding the boy's clothes. Most have figured he represents America controlling the plane. I got thinking about his jeans being rolled up after a few posters questioned it as it does seem a little out of place.

Anyone ever picked up that when you see muslim men in their religious attire, their pants are always rolled up to the exact same level as this boy's? Also, younger muslim youth when wearing longer western wear roll their jeans up to this level when going for prayers.

So it could be that the clothes depict the Americans in control but the appearance being muslim to the world.

Another point...many are debating the age of this picture. I think nobody but the original artist knows. We are aware of October 2001 as the release of this picture but who's to say when it was actually drawn. Even if the artist drew it in September 2001, did he have all this information to hand so soon after the event? I wouldn't take his word for it as final.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I think it's a test to see how much one looks for hidden messages in simple pictures. Who knows what kind of conclusions they can makes about a person who has to find hidden meanings in a picture of two kids playing. At the same time, most of these "hidden secrets" are pretty obvious. The link to paper didn't work for me; I'm pretty interested in the objective of their study.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think I've caught all the references to 9/11 that I could make except for the 4 paper-cutout dolls...

Instead of dead bodies, could they represent the Four Heads of PNAC?
[Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, and Robert Zoellick]

Sorry, if that's already been posted (or, suggested and shot down
)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Image seems to have been manipulated...

I've found a very similar image on a speech therapy site that i think is the original. Scroll 2/3 down and look for: "9 Things To Do To Help Your Child Communicate"

Strange thing is, most of the sites using the picture are using the "box cutter's" version and not the original...
Wonder why it was manipulated...
edit on 15-2-2012 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

i assume your talking about the razor knife being accessible to the kids?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Originally posted by Chalupas
Are we sure this was drawn by Ben Frost? I have a theory but im waiting till my post ARENT on the bottom of the page..

You're yanking my chain, right?

I don't really like reading through a bunch of post repeating the same thing. Im guessing since you that it was funny that that is a yes, he did draw this?
edit on 15-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

Try getting a proper education by only reading the first and last chapters of your textbooks.

Same deal here.

Either be a mass media sheep who is easily distracted by button clicking facebook games, or educate yourself and expose yourself to other views.

Your choice.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

One question about the picture you linked, why is everything cartoon except the teddy bear? Also if this is the original picture, the word "LOAN" stands out to me. Are they conditioning kids to think the word loan is ok?

Don't save money, just loan from a bank.

I know its probably meaning to loan your toys out but why not use the word share? You don't tell your kids to loan, you tell them to share.

A few things that don't make sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

Yeah , thing is the teddy bear is not drawn , that looks shopped to me argghhhhhhh never ending

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok, the picture date from 2001, post september.
Who on this board had a clue in 2001. Be honest.
It took some times before someone found out about the discrepancies in the story.
It took more than 3 months, thats for sure.
Everybody was soo convince it OBL , including me, but thats for being honest.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Read the whole post, like many others I spotted the plane, Pentagon Ball, The Armageddon blocks (Which could be re-worked to spell "Dead Wrong" BTW). I didn't notice the boxcutter the first time I saw the picture. The Headless paper men, I can't help but think of Daniel Pearl and Nick Burg.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
(I did a search but was surprised not to find this already posted somewhere on ATS - correct me if I'm wrong)

Take a look at this picture... really analyse it, and then share what you see...

Now consider that this is taken from a UK Sociology exam paper provided by awarding body WJEC. The actual paper can be seen here. The question/illustration is on page 10.

I can share what hidden messages I'm aware of in the photo, but it won't take the sharp minds here at ATS long to find them (particularly given the forum that I've posted this in).

I'd like to know who drew this and when. The exam paper credits the illustration to 'toy advertising', but what toy? What company?

EDIT TO ADD: Here is the article which brought this to my attention. It would be great if you could share your own interpretations of the picture before visiting the link.

edit on 15/2/2012 by Cythraul because: To upgrade picture to a clearer one and add a link.

armageddon? nice.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'll read this later. I wanted to save this so I posted in it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp

It's pretty weird to have a box cutter around children though, even in an image.
You sure it's a legit exam illustration and not just fear mongering?
edit on 15-2-2012 by ssupp because: (no reason given)

Yeah.. no one would use a box cutter to cut out paper men, especially children.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The red white and blue is controlling the plane.

The cutouts to me symbolize 4 attacks that are really the same. The 4 cutouts look like airplanes to me.

These kids are playing at/with Armageddon.

Nice find and thread. S+F.

Now when was this picture first published???

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I also believe this was crafted pre-9/11.
Some more thought.

The girl is the statue of liberty, overlooking the towers and holding the A for
America up for destruction.
The pentagon is behind the statue of liberty. Germany is spelled if the girl is the Y.
Behind the pentagon and the statue of liberty is the domineering UK, with the georges
cross colours.[Kiss the Queen's hand? The shoe is on the other foot? Both from the same side?]

The football colours of pink and yellow spell out D-R-A-G with O-N following .
The bottom blocks are G and O or Ground Zero.

Using the box cutters as an I, and working backwards:
IN-GOD-MADE-RA

Is the girl vaguely Egyptian/sphinxlike?

Did only 4 people really die on 9/11?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I believe a box cutter was used on one of the planes to kill the pilot.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Holy %$@^&!! the blocks say armageddon!!!! the blocks are the twin towers, there's a box cutter on the floor, plane from 9/11 event... don't understand the significance of the paper dolls or the 2 kids though... it just absolutely blew my mind when I figured out what the blocks read... not because I get why the word is link to the 9/11 symbolism, but just because it makes this illustration even creepier.

-TF
edit on 15-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

ETA: Oops! should've read the thread
my bad, cool puzzle tho..
edit on 15-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join