It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

sorry mate you lost me, I was just pointing out that the image was created by ben frost, in 2001...

?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

My perception of the picture is much less sinister than other posters.

(Firstly, the little boy has an erection? lol.. Seriously? Nada. Also, might it be noted that the paperdolls DO have heads, and the children do not have "monkey" faces. The female child's face is not the most attractive.... but someone is really imagining things, can't remember who made those comments, but they were, uh, quite a distortion of the picture.)

It's two children, innocently playing as though everything is fine, however, everything is not fine. Their very lives are in danger, and they are facing absolute destruction, while they play in the sand, not realizing the threat that encircles them. Typical American complacency, while danger looms nearby - Armageddon - if you will. They are actually playing around with it in their very oblivion and naivete.

Another poster (sorry, can't remember who - but I gave you a star
, posted another of the artist's pictures which holds much the same message. A happy, head-in-the-sand American family, on a plane, enjoying the ride, one another, and a beautiful day, while absolute destruction is right outside their window. They, of course, are too engaged in their happy little lives to realize how fragile it all it.

That's what I get, anyway.

But interesting, very interesting. Good find.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Plugging the letters into an anagram make yeilds some interesting results. depending if you this thats a W or an M.

ex- Done Add War

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Looks perfectly normal to me. Like this perfectly normal Die Hard game for the NES.

Yup, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Did a google image search and it appears this pic has been altered; the original didn't include a box cutter but rather a stuffed animal and the blocks didn't spell armageddon.

- However -

There is a site for an international school for kids that features this on their homepage

Creepy link thingy

Really not sure what to make of it

Nice find!
This is code and is aimed at parents in the know regarding the 9/11 con.
We are living in a two tier society - them and us.
Interesting to see if other private elite schools for children feature
similarly encoded representations.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

it's not a coincidence, read the thread, it's an illustration by an artist, post 9/11, it's all supposed to be there

typical 'skeptic' response. deny ignorance right...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not looking through the full thread, I searched the first 2 pages, but the hair of the girl kind of looks like an eagles wing. It's probably already been said though so ignore this. Lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah the two towers, the pentagon, and then the single block on the ground, maybe wtc 7 or something like that.

The people on the ground might represent the plane that went down and just killed everybody on board instead of hitting it's intended target.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Eh.. Here is why I dont see it as succesfull 9/11 propaganda.

Instead of starting to read at the obvious block in the girls hand, I started at the block that was BEHIND her lower hand. I jumped around a bit and found GO AND DREAM. Whether it means go to sleep like sheep, or follow your dreams, is up to you.
Disagree all you want.
This is just the shorter version.

The boy:
-Average looking American boy wearing American apparel
-Playing with an airplane, the pinnacle of 20th century American ingeunity. Possibly the world's most important transportation invention, the airplane connected the world more so than ever before. The modern day airplane can trace its' orgins back to the American Wright Brothers. Today, America is home to 4/5 of the world's largest air companies. Him playing with an airplane is a symbol of America's technology superiority

The girl:
-Womens Rights
-Lady Liberty

The blocks:
-A symbol of American history and the country's industrial, economic, and military rise. Each tower is a segment of American history.
-Notice how she is having to support the lower block on the unsturdy tower (20th century) while continuing to build, like Lady Liberty supporting her poorer citizens or like "Rosie the Reviter" supporting America while the men build the block tower.

The rubber ball AKA The Sun:
-The sun is behind Lady Liberty. "The sun never sets on the American Empire"

The paper people:
-The United States leading the way for cultural change and becoming history's largest melting pot of identities, races, and ancestory. We are all "equal"

The cutter:
-We as a people and as a country are united even in hard times, the box cutter representing the hard times. Using a pair of scisors would not ilustrate the same symbolism as a box cutter and would create the notion that the children crafted the fold out. However, using a box cutter promotes not only thought, but the notion of tearing paper

edit on 15-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I see all the things already mentioned, plus the left shoe appears to be on the right foot on the boy,his hair to me is made to look like two horns are raising from his head and the girls hair to me looks like its shaped like a "typical" angels hair, the boys hand not holding the plane is, to me like a cloven hoof & the box cutter has little blade left as the button is at its stop but the blade is not sticking out very far .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Though I don't believe coincidences, this is just that.

this is what I noticed was different from 9/11

-Although there were 4 hijackers, the cut outs were white, not brown.

- There is only 1 plane

- Towers are not identical

- What's with the soccer ball?

- And finally, the blocks do not spell, "Bush did it".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

Err... sorry, you got me, good joke.

edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Got to page 4 and realised there looks to be some writing on the plane, is anyone here who could zoom in and see what it says?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyNailer

blimy!

mate this is a piece of art, by an artist, post 9/11... it's supposed to represent 9/11, your supposed to get the messaging... or not

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Yes, he did draw this, after 9/11 but in 2001. All you had to do was scroll up a few posts.

I find it amusing how people keep assuming you know what they know, then roll their eyes because you dont know what they know.

way to support the denial of ignorance!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hi All , this is my very first reply.

Well here goes- First I looked at all the letters and I see the word - Armageddon.
The blocks can also spell,dead,war,gang, WOMD ( Weapons of mass dist ruction),NWO (New World Order) and God to name a few.
Overall it symbolically depicts the concept of playing with destruction and mass murder, also the children's cloths are dated from around the time of the last depression, when they wore hand-me-downs , which required rolling up of the legs for children who were too small for their siblings large cloths. (This event may occur during a time of great economic distress)

I agree with the symbolism of 911 and the only item that seems out of place with the whole picture is the soccer ball .
Does this picture symbolises one of the biggest events in the world of soccer and that is the World Cup , held every 4 years.
The next world cup is scheduled for Brazil in 2014, a date perhaps..?

edit on 15-2-2012 by Pinkorchid because: Gramma

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The girl's face is definitely simian.
Aside from all the posts, I read about 6 pages, I also noted the two left shoes on the boy and the fact that they both have pursed lips, like they are aware of something and are not telling.

This artwork is definitely intriguing. If it was copyrighted in 2001, WOW, hats off to Ben Frost. He immediately understood the truth in enough depth to include all of the hidden messages. I know that most of us in the truth camp probably had inclinations that fast, but to be able to illustrate all the nuances like he did in this piece... I feel it is near astounding.

Great post OP! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Pinkorchid, the football is just an excuse to be able to include pentagons in the picture, a reference to the Pentagon attack.

For those who want to know more about this picture, who made it, when, and why, this reply basically covers it.

There's more in the thread, including an e-mail asking the author, Ben Frost, if he made it after 9/11. He replied that he did.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, the colors of pink and blue were developed in Great Britain for school children. When I googled it, I couldn't find anything definitive, but I recall it being on the History Channel. So, it could refer to the bombings in Great Britain.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Those kids have anatomically incorrect heads. They have ape snouts, instead of flat human faces. Humans evolved flatter faces to accommodate our large brains and make room for infants' heads to pass through the birth canal.

Why the monkey faces?

What more can you expect from someone drawing for an online quiz?

Wait.....Dilberts head is anatomically incorrect...WHAT IS THE ARTIST TRYING TO TELL US? THAT WE ARE ALL REPTILLIANS? THE PENTAGON IS BEHIND DILBERT!!! ITS SO OBVIOUS NOW.

Why did the artist appear to make them twins then? If they aren't twins then why do they look and dress identical?

Because the advertisement is for children. Most children dress the same around that age; jeans, masculine looking shirts, and primped hair for boys; pink blouse, house shoes, long wavy hair for girls.
How else are you supposed to draw children?
Not to sound rude, but seriously, people are looking way too much into this. It's on the verge of paranoia/stupidity.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

Lol. You mistook my confusion for legitimate concern. I was being satirical.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join