It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Exam Paper Illustration - What Do You See?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks Op!

The boy is using left arm, what could be saying?

Happy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The references to 9/11 are obvious. The inference that Americans will now bring the world to Armageddon because of 9/11 is more subtle. America reacted to the event like children do. Lashing out instead of turning the other cheek? The result of US actions could eventually lead to WWIII.

"Children, playing with toys." Traffic--- Lo Spark of High Heeled Boys

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

there are too many coincidences in this picture to be drawn by a kid

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't think anyone else has referred to the boy as the big brother.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

DR;TL
2nd

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

290/1960 is an intersection in the Houston area.

It said personal pick up only. I would guess that is the location of the seller.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't know if it has already been stated or not. But the blocks seem to spell wait for it ... "ARMAGEDDON"

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gecrazy
reply to post by Cythraul

there are too many coincidences in this picture to be drawn by a kid

This has already been covered numerous times.

The artist, Ben Frost (not a kid), made this in 2001, after 9/11.

Heh, I'm not going to post this again. I give up now. ;-)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Heh, I'm not going to post this again. I give up now. ;-)

Thank you.

Once again.....
DR;TL

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

look at the girls hands and legs, she is also holding g and her legs are around the towers... im thinking she is the statue of liberty

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Are we sure this was drawn by Ben Frost? I have a theory but im waiting till my post ARENT on the bottom of the page..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, will go back and do that, but I see ARMAGEDDON, spelled out with the blocks .

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas
Are we sure this was drawn by Ben Frost? I have a theory but im waiting till my post ARENT on the bottom of the page..

You're yanking my chain, right?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You're yanking my chain, right?

I don't really like reading through a bunch of post repeating the same thing. Im guessing since you that it was funny that that is a yes, he did draw this?
edit on 15-2-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Understanding the irony?

What's NOT to understand about this pic? How did a school actually MISS the irony of this picture? That's what I was calling into question - not the artist's intentions.

But thanks for the refresher on pop art

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So the artist drew the picture post 9-11, and so all that is seen in it is meant to be.....

The odd initial belief about this picture being included on a sociology test, as well as other places, can be explained away as one poster said as the people using this image for it's gender stereotypes, and that they initial missed what is very obvious, and I do say this is a good answer to dispel the "NWO ruling the world and subliminal mind control theories"....

The coincidences of who used this image are actually just that it would seem this time....real coincidence

But then again who really knows I guess....

For now I accept the answer of this being pure happenstance, and just ignorant publishers all around who used this man (Ben Frost) image....waiting for any new info though...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by strato

bravo!

this is the piece of pop art that just keeps giving!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't really like reading through a bunch of post repeating the same thing. Im guessing since you that it was funny that that is a yes, he did draw this?

Yes, he did draw this, after 9/11 but in 2001. All you had to do was scroll up a few posts.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence

Understanding the irony?

What's NOT to understand about this pic? How did a school actually MISS the irony of this picture? That's what I was calling into question - not the artist's intentions.

Actually, two schools to be precise... And I don't find it strange at all... I do find it foolish. I see plenty of foolishness in this thread, too, even with a quadruple reminder of the facts shoved under one's nose, so no, I'm not surprised.

Moscow subway art is well known to be a covert protest against Stalin's totalitarian regime, and it was constructed and finalized right under their noses. With the benefit of hindsight, we're all perceptive. (However, the benefit of hindsight for one isn't an excuse for willful blindness of another)
edit on 15-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, he did draw this, after 9/11 but in 2001. All you had to do was scroll up a few posts.

Eh..I was hoping he didnt draw it. In my opinion it has nothing to do with 9/11, but is, rather,a symbol of America as a whole.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join