It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News just outdid itself in disgusting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Protecting a CORPORATION'S right to say whatever they want and call it news even when they are lying is not covered by the constitution freedom of speech.

Maybe you and Mitt Romney think corporations are people too, but the rest of us know better.

Like I said, they can say whatever they want, but they shouldn't be allowed to say whatever they want and call it honest unbiased NEWS.
edit on 16-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jiggyfly

I giver a lot of people a pass on being "morons" especially on this site for the simple fact FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION.

If people simply can't or won't fathom what that means do not really care of course this reminds me of the arab spring rapes of reporters where was the anger and outrage over those acts?

Nevermind i forgot this is a bash fox news thread and people who appear on the network.

Since Ameirca is a constitutional republic where majority rights and minority rights are protect from government and the people themsevles.

Of course i don't agree with the majority of comments that have been made in this thread but in a free society they have that right.

And i am sure that will fall on deaf ears but there is also another fact is everyone has heard liberals say worse but then agian this is about a "right wing corporation" and trashing right wingers.

Carry on with the bash fest.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Ah, ok. You think I am defending fox news and any other outlet by saying that they all do it.

Have you bothered to think that they all do it because they are catering to an audience of ignorant morons?

Remove the demand and you remove the ignorance that makes threads like this.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Fair & Balanced.

C'mon, ladies. For those of you who are raped way too many times, why not just learn to walk it off like those who are raped only once or twice? jeez. Rape is a natural and fundamental result of men being around women. Rape victims are at fault for not knowing their place in a man's world.

Fair & Balanced

Scantly clad women in hooker pumps and Bill O'reilly. That's entertainment!

Fox news is way more entertaining than MSNBC or CNN. They understand that and they're rolling with it.
edit on 17-2-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
SO the anchor vouches for the fact that these people SHOULD, and DO need to be protected, and the lady who is the guest is the one advocating that its ridiculous ......

And its FOX thats disgusting?

Sounds to me like they were pushing for the rights of these women to me......

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Huh? There is only one person in the video? She is the one everyone is discussing, made the remarks, and works for Fox. Honestly.. I personally thought this was pretty tame by Fox' standards, the are capable of much worse than this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join