It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by UKTruth

That error has been corrected though.

Again...10 votes that they admit is a mistake and correct it is something I would consider to be human error not fraud

A ten vote swing out of eleven votes counted?? Is human error?? Are you serious??
I've read your posts and you don't seem naive, but something must be hindering your
perception. Bias perhaps?

Your observation is naive, at best. At its worst, it puts your credibility in question.

Please clarify--do you actually believe there was no corruption in this instance given the
facts in this situation??

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

That error has been corrected though.

Again...10 votes that they admit is a mistake and correct it is something I would consider to be human error not fraud

Well, they sort of resolved the Belfast vote. It still has only 21 votes recorded when the leader there said there were 22. The difference being how many said they were undecided and how many voted for someone other than Romeny/Paul/Gingrich/Santorum. The official count said one voted for someone else and none said they were undecided. The count that the leader of the group said occured was 2 undecided with nobody voting for misc. people. They still can't get the numbers right. You might say these numbers don't matter but this being a Straw Poll, it is only to gauge voter intent and preference and the people that are undecided may matter when polled given how it may play out in the media. A bunch of undecided voters means the nominating process isn't close to being complete.

www.mainegop.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Remember when "W" won Florida when he got elected? Same old situation. Paper ballots is an idea right? But really. I believe its just a sham. Lets be honest with ourselves. The elite blood lines are the deciding factor.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Germany has outlawed electronic voting I believe and we should too...

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'll help spread the message by posting this video on facebook during peak hours in my time zone. Even though others have thought voter fraud has been rampant for years, we haven't had any real "proof" until now. As far as I'm concerned, every straw poll held during this election has been inaccurate. Regardless of who you are voting for, a fair election should be top priority in any "democratic" event.

Would it help at all to write to a Senator or Representative to make a bill that would make every political straw poll have each vote read aloud for each specific event once the voting has been concluded? I know straw polls are held by private organizations, but is there a possibility in manifesting a solution to voter fraud by writing to those who are supposed to represent us?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
Wow this is amazing! It is now so obvious something was very fishy about the Maine Cauces.. This really put it all in perspective.. I was a non-believer in voter fraud..

edit on 15-2-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

I'm from maine and from what i've read locally through free press verifies what the video points out.

A common sense approach would be to see how these people got elected and who they associate with. Ill never say the word proof because "realists" really hate that, however common sense and minor exploration will lead you to certain conclusions.

It was a losing battle when we allowed voting to be tallied electronically. It will always be a losing battle until you investigate these smaller apples and reveal their connections, and how they got the job.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Video is removed! Damn I hate this crap!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by caymanboi

I also hate false claims. Nothing but sour grapes, the video grasped at straws.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by caymanboi

I also hate false claims. Nothing but sour grapes, the video grasped at straws.

Bull#. Here is the video again.

Grasping at straws? I don´t see a single straw.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I find it interesting that this should take place during a republican primary.

Specially as the republicans are the ones pushing for more voter I D.

Some things just get couriouser and courioser.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join