Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
I am sure you are very concerned about me and my potential disappointment. Embrace your agenda man, don't try to be so subversive it's very
transparent to everyone. It's not like it's only people on this site that thought something was afoot. The state isn't doing a recount because ten
people on this website hoped they would.
Could you please enlighten me on what my agenda is???
All I am doing is commenting on facts and reality...instead of fantasy.
If you are saying my agenda is being realistic....guilty.
You need to contact the GOP immediately and tell them to stop the recount tomorrow. There is no need for the recount you have the facts and there is
only a 6 vote difference.
In reality the fact are as follow, but apparently you are choosing to ignore them.
1. Numerous errors have been reported.
2. The official tallies are incorrect.
3. There is no official report as to what extent the errors have been made.
4. Your calculations are based on invalid data , hence they are being recalculated.
5. If you calculations are based on invalid data your solution will be invalid.
6. Mitt Romney has already had one caucus win revoked.
7. Mitt Romney was awarded first place before the votes were fully counted.
So I don't see what your point is? Are you saying that you are able to properly count the vote using bad data? Or
What people are trying to tell you is that your calculations are bogus because you are using bogus data and as you yourself have said you only can use
the data you got. Unfortunately, the data you got is bogus.
However, we will see tomorrow if Ron Paul only gains 6 votes.