It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Heh, news? They've been busted for voting frauds since the late 90s. Programming the voting machines and what not.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul might have planned for this all along. Imagine he counted on the republican party cheating and waited so that he could expose them. Romney would have to withdraw from the race, and from there it's a simple path to at least challenge Obama. It seems Republicans are terrified of losing their base of hard core Christian fundamentalists. Ron Paul is bringing in a whole new crowd and they can't stand it. They need to let it go, and let him reform their party. It needs it and so does America.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Maine GOP has finally caved into the national pressure and settled to recount the votes...REAL results coming out tomorrow.

Good job everybody, we gave them hell, spread it across the internet, called, emailed, bished and moaned and it is paying off.

According to Ben Swann:

Breaking: after telling the Daily Caller that he wouldn't release until March, turns out GOP WILL release corrected Maine numbers tomorrow!

Exclusive: only I have new numbers out of Waterville and Waldo county, why Maine caucus may have a 'new" winner Sat. night ! RC tonight

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What if when a voter went in to vote, they gave him a ticket stub. Then after the votes were in, he could go online and look up the stub number to check and make sure that his stub counted the vote for him. There could be a record somewhere that held all of the votes and the stub numbers simultaneously and connected to each other. This seems to be the only way that I can see that could keep this from happening. If every vote was counted from each poling place, there could be no questioning about extra votes and stubs coming in either. This way you could get all votes, and only the votes that were physically placed. Connect the physical vote to the electric voting machines.

The only way that we can fix this problem is to come up with a solution that is bulletproof and force the government to implement that solution. We all need to agree on something that works.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Right...testimonial of the Belfast chairman isn't enough.

I guess its fine to chalk it up to complete incompetence when its CONVENIENT because Ron Paul stands the best chance of beating Obama and it scares you.

Human error, miscalculation, bad judgement leads to missing reports?

Human error leads to postponing caucuses due to 1-3 inches of snow? You think Mainers aren't prepared for an inch of snow?

Must've been that bad judgement that resulted in MISSING RESULTS, do I even have to re-post the results chart?

Ohhh right, must've been miscalculation to ADD SEVERAL caucuses the day before the big vote..one of the locations being a senior retirement area bordering MASSACHUSETTS (Romney's governing state).

Yea..must be that incompetence...darn incompetence.

See no evil, hear no evil.

That was quite a nice rant....and not one single shred of evidence.

Show me the proof that it was deliberate fraud...and who it was to benefit and who it was to harm.

Why do you ignore that the unreported precincts only give Ron Paul a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. It's not the huge conspiracy you are trying to make it out to be.

And you know it...which is why you just rant instead of provide proof.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Even then, you will claim those re-released results are fixed due to Paul flopping again.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"Two super alert citizens, Frank Pearson and John Washburn, each hit me with spreadsheets about the same time, proving that Maine's caucus results don't even add up. As the precise John Washburn says, "their spreadsheet lacks internal integrity."

Because of the relatively open, public process, we've all been treated to a public display on lack of election integrity. I'm hearing whimpers of "bring in the voting machines" from news outlets like The AP, but we all need to remember that with the machines, the public can't see the counting process and wrong totals cannot be detected by the public.

You've probably already heard they decided to just not count Washington County, with 6,876 registered Republican voters, and that the "winning" result announced by the GOP for Romney was only 194 more than Ron Paul.

You've probably also heard that they reported "zero" for all the Waldo County locations that voted, even though the results were called in timely.

You've probably even heard that the state GOP ordered caucus locations to keep the count secret, but that Belfast took a vote to NOT hide the count and instead to announce it out loud, and that the actual Belfast votes were not at all what the state GOP reported for Belfast.

But you may not yet have heard that even for the counties they DID list votes for, their own numbers don't even add up!"

www.bbvforums.org.../8/81922.html

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For anyone that missed this... And on the same subject.

Undeniable Mathematical proof South Caorlina primary was Rigged!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A major network has brought this to light. The idea that it is not going on is false. I don't care who you support this should be about the integrity of the system.

Outcast I sometimes agree with you but on the subject there is proof you should concede. I sometimes starr your posts and sometimes those who oppose you it is about who makes the best argument with the soundest logic.

Election tampering is a serious problem and just because they only caught one instance red-handed you should not dismiss the other 17 counties. What I find it extremely disturbing is that they were going to post incorrect results until they were caught so that brings the question to my mind of how many other counties were counted incorrectly as well.

Here is a link to the Rachel Maddow show where she reported on it.

Rachael Maddow reports on voter Tampering
edit on 16-2-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Maine elections division where you can send an e-mail with your complaint. Many other states have something similar like in Florida that there is a hotline for complaints of voter fraud. I know this is not much but it is a starting point. Everyone on here that is concerned should write a e-mail to have your voice heard otherwise it's just a bunch of us moaning and complaining on ATS which really does not do anything.

www.state.me.us...

Elections Commision

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Why do you ignore that the unreported precincts only give Ron Paul a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. It's not the huge conspiracy you are trying to make it out to be.

Could you provide the link or source where that was said?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Could you provide the link or source where that was said?

All the information is available for you to do this...I did it in a previous post...I'll paste that same analysis here. When people are talking about "missing precincts"...they are talking about Waldo county...that is the ONLY confirmed missing precincts in the final tally.

All you need is the Waldo county results: waldo.villagesoup.com...

And the offial Maine GOP tally: www.mainegop.com...

Here is my analysis from a previous thread. No one disputes my numbers...they just claim that if he would have gained 6 votes in Waldo...he "probably" would have gained enough to win in "other errors".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well...these unreported caucuses wouldn't have helped Paul much.

Take the county results: waldo.villagesoup.com...

subtract out the already reported tows from the official count: www.mainegop.com...

And you get:

Gingrich - 18
Paul - 35
Romney - 29
Santorum - 39

So Paul lost to Santorum in the unreported caucuses...and had a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. Looks like you uncovered the huge conspiracy that is keeping Paul from the nomination.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

All the information is available for you to do this...I did it in a previous post...I'll paste that same analysis here. When people are talking about "missing precincts"...they are talking about Waldo county...that is the ONLY confirmed missing precincts in the final tally.

According to this article the vote totals from several communities and not just Waldo county were left out of the official count because of clerical or computer errors.

In addition many were entered incorrectly and unless you are short of being a prophet I don't think any analysis (made for or against) will be correct , since its based on incorrect data and we don't officially know to what extent of errors were made.

But the number did not include results from the Washington County caucus, which was postponed until this Saturday because of a snowstorm.

In addition, the vote totals from several communities, including Waterville and much of Waldo County, were left out of the official count because of clerical or computer errors. Some other community vote totals were entered incorrectly.
www.onlinesentinel.com...

However, we do know a couple of things as facts:

1. Romney has already been declared a winner prematurely once before.
2. This is the second time that Romney has been on the winning side when errors have been discovered with the caucus.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I did the analysis for Waldo county...the only county where there is proof that precincts were missing. The one other precinct they mention...I have not seen the proof for that or the "correct" tallys so I can't look at those numbers.

Washington county hasn't voted yet...they will tomorrow. Judging from 2008 turnout...if they get 200 votes that would be considered a huge turnout.

The analysis for Waldo county is correct...Ron Paul has a net gain of 6 votes on Romney. Or are you saying that isn't correct?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Thanks, OKS, you have single handidly unravelled the disinformation by the Paul campaign to claim there is a conspiracy against them. I'm not sure how you figured it out, but good job.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Thanks, OKS, you have single handidly unravelled the disinformation by the Paul campaign to claim there is a conspiracy against them. I'm not sure how you figured it out, but good job.

The Paul campaign makes no claim of conspiracy or fraud...not even they are that silly.

So either there is no conspiracy that Paul sees...or he just isn't as honest as all of you thinks he is.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

The Paul campaign makes no claim of conspiracy or fraud...not even they are that silly.

So either there is no conspiracy that Paul sees...or he just isn't as honest as all of you thinks he is.

I'm not sure why you're so hell bent on marginalizing Paul every chance you get. Is it because he is the biggest threat to Obama? There is clearly alot of vote fraud going on, which you can find out more about if you want to take a look at my voter fraud thread, which I will keep updated throughout the year. I'm sure it will amass enough data to prove my point, not that it hasn't already......

Click here
edit on 17-2-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I don't marginalize Paul...it's just that I comment on his realistic chances and his actual popularity. When you compare that to the fantasies that his supporters have of him...it appears that I am marginalizing him.

Numbers don't lie...he just doesn't have the support you and others thinks he does.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I don't marginalize Paul...it's just that I comment on his realistic chances and his actual popularity. When you compare that to the fantasies that his supporters have of him...it appears that I am marginalizing him.

Numbers don't lie...he just doesn't have the support you and others thinks he does.

Numbers don't lie, people lie. Just like guns don't kill, people kill.

People manipulate numbers to benefit their agenda...

Either they do, or they don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join