It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

MIllions are ready to do somthing, but what can be done? It will take years in court etc. plus how can you really prove anything? This is their game!

The best we can do is vote independantly, and hope our votes count in the real election. Ron needs to run as an independant! The fraud has set him for win plain and simple!

Ron need to go public with this and rally support for an independant run!

I think it is time to see if this country really belongs to the people, and if it does not then our constitution makes it clear what is required!
edit on 16-2-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Suing is an option but not very viable.

The solution is already taking place...Ron Paul supporters taking over the GOP from the inside out.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Theres no doubt at all that Ron Pauls victory was stolen and that Mitt Romneys camp got something to do with it.

I'm not sure I should write this because it may look as rant about the inconsitency on flags/stars which it is'nt but I got a simple question:
Is it better to ignore importent issues when they pop up, not share with anybody and just wait in anticipation for a "nice" production from the msm (not a given fact they find it importent too) or do you prefere to get the info when it is found?

I made this thread 3 days before that reality report was released pointing out links to most of the allegations in your video it got no real responce, which I find weird when a simple link to a video about the same gets 170 flags in 1 day. It makes me wonder why Im spending time on research especially when I see the same thing happening to many other peoples threads. I do agree the layout of that thread could/should have been better, but I was adding the proffs as they were comming in. The reality report is good and may deserve it's own thread, thats not where I want to go with this, I just want to know if its waste of time to do research for the community (in general)?

edit on 16-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hmm really doesnt suprise me. Reality Check is big on RP. Glad this is getting media coverage.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I know I'm stating the obvious...but...this last six months to a year have shown a very clear destruction of our rights, liberties and freedoms. Sometimes right in front of our faces, and other times a bit more "behind the scenes". How this isn't obvious to everyone, even outside of ATS is amazing...and sad.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsmappy
I have voted Republican all my life. Everyone I know is NOT only NOT going to vote for Romney - if he is the nominee (Obviously Fraudulantly, the guy is a snake!) - we will vote Obama. If they want to disenfranchise us - we will make SURE they NEVER step foot in the White House EVER again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's a real responsible way to vote there, chief.

Vote for a different evil man, out of spite.

The responsible way would be to write in RP or withhold your vote. Not vote for the guy that everyone hates for good sound logical reasons.

Originally posted by Mimir
Theres no doubt at all that Ron Pauls victory was stolen and that Mitt Romneys camp got something to do with it.

I'm not sure I should write this because it may look as rant about the inconsitency on flags/stars which it is'nt but I got a simple question:
Is it better to ignore importent issues when they pop up, not share with anybody and just wait in anticipation for a "nice" production from the msm (not a given fact they find it importent too) or do you prefere to get the info when it is found?

I made this thread 3 days before that reality report was released pointing out links to most of the allegations in your video it got no real responce, which I find weird when a simple link to a video about the same gets 170 flags in 1 day. It makes me wonder why Im spending time on research especially when I see the same thing happening to many other peoples threads. I do agree the layout of that thread could/should have been better, but I was adding the proffs as they were comming in. The reality report is good and may deserve it's own thread, thats not where I want to go with this, I just want to know if its waste of time to do research for the community (in general)?

edit on 16-2-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

It's not about which thread is more popular, it's about information. Just because there is two threads on a certain subject doesn't mean the author didn't read the original, get inspired, do some of his/her own research, come up with something new, like this news clip, and create a new thread.

So no, it's not a waste of time. Ever.

Information leads to inspiration, which leads to propagation and more investigation.

+Star
+Star&Flag on your thread.

Good job dude.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
at least some of the main stream media is picking this up
she talks about Maine after 7 minutes

part 2

edit on 16-2-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

It is weird how threads get attention here at ATS. Possibly your titles were not attention grabbing enough. Possible you had bad grammar in the threads or didn't make much sense to anyone but yourself.

My advice is to forget that flags and stars exist. They are completely pointless anyway, there is no reason to even pay attention to them except to boost your ego. If you need those to feel good about yourself then you have more important issues.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Everyone knows I don't support Paul. But I can say, as a fan of democracy, if your candidate is getting robbed by your party, you're supporting the wrong party (and your candidate needs to rethink his affiliation).

If you're REALLY going to vote your CONCIOUS, don't vote for the GOP if they are rigging elections.

In fact, now might be a great time for a petition, where Republicans say they'll not for for ANY GOP candidates, unless the GOP stops rigging elections.

Do something tangible; dont just complain on ATS.

Because if you do vote GOP after they've stolen elections the message you're sending to Ron Paul and any other candidate is, "democracy is a sham, only corruption works".

Send a different message!
edit on 16-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Great find;

My concerns are going forward. If this is the general methodology for counting votes, the general election will most likely be bought and sold.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

yeah the democrats are above this and this only occurs with the GOP.
The problem is they do this on both sides and the GOP and the DNC have the same bosses. I agree with the bottom part of your post but to switch to the other side will accomplish nothing and that is exactly what the lobbyist want you to do since they own both sides. As long as you keep switching between DNC supported democrats and GOP supported republicans they stay in control. Romney and Obama even share the same bosses among the top:
Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Morgan Stanley
Citigroup Inc

Barack Obama (D):
www.opensecrets.org...

Mitt Romney (R)
www.opensecrets.org...

It amazes me that people STILL think that some how their political party is better then the other. We have had the same two political parties in charge as the minority and as the majority throughout our history, and yet we are still dealing with the same issues and nothing has gotten better but rather worse.

Both Democrats AND Republicans are for bigger goverment because the lobbyist clients controls both of them. This makes sense because if the lobbyist clients control congress (who creates the laws) then they control the market and the more control they get the better. Hence, Republicans and Democrats have both increased the power and size of the goverment. I assure you that your party ideals are not above the temptation of money and power. In addition, it would be rather stupid for lobbyist clients to invest Billions on 50/50 odds when the law is written to allow them to have 100% control of the outcome by influencing (lobbying) both sides.

It doesn't matter which party is in control until you remove the corruption in Washington , because they are both working for the highest bidder in Washington. You have to be naive to think that a multimillion dollar lobbyist corporation cares more about party ideals or whats better for the tax payers then their bottom line.

The party is not what matters its the individual that matters and besides Ron Paul and a few others neither party has any integrity when it comes to their voice,ideals, and voting history. Their ideals and voting records are not in sync and that is of a concern.

By the way political cheerleaders as yourself are the reason they continue to $crew us, by keeping the masses busy with pointless arguments or distractions from the real issues. The real issue is NOT healthcare,economy,taxes,war,etc those are just symptoms.

The real issue are:
1. why has our health coverage declined while healthcare corporation profits have inclined.
2. why have American jobs disappeared and continue to be exported while multinational Corporate profits have inclined.
3. Why is our tax dollars used to bailout multinational corporations who in return hide their profits overseas or export their jobs overseas.
4. Why are we buying weapons for foreign countries ,supporting foreign countries , borrowing money with our tax dollars and paying interest to support foreign governments. We are bankrupt and borrowing money to do that ,but the multinational corporations are having record profits using our tax dollars to buy their services and products.

Basically, the system is working PERFECTLY AS DESIGNED for the multinational corporate lobbyist and their colleagues in congress (both Democrats and Republicans who are exempt from insider trading).

So until you get rid of the financial grey area in Washington, nothing will get fixed and history has shown that it doesn't matter which party is in control.

Some times I think politics is the new religion. Its has become blasphemy to even question your own party or to point out questionable actions by one of your party officials.

Sad they are winning and you are playing into their game.
edit on 16-2-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It doesn't take much time to do the following and perhaps the news story will get some coverage, despite the fact that Drudge is in Romneys pocket, but bombarded them anyways.

1. Goto drudgereport.com...
2. Paste the following text under the section where it says"SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE"

Reality Check: GOP scrambles under allegations of rampant election fraud in Maine caucus
www.ksla.com...

Make sure the URL is fully qualified when pasting on the drudge. Not sure how to paste the actual URL here instead of the link?

3. Click submit

I urge you to do it and lets see what happens since the story couldn't get any less coverage then it already has.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Mimir - Looking at the time stamp on your thread, I would venture to guess that due to the fact you made your thread in the middle of the night on Saturday (my time stamp says 12:40 AM PST on 2/12/2012), it didn't get much attention. I know that I persoanally was asleep at that time and by the time I logged on Sunday, your post was probably buried. I did go and give you an S&F to give recognition to your effort though even though that's not what you were asking for.

Still, regardless of who posted what first, this needs attention. And to those who are still trying to defend "their party" as better than the other guys, please wake up. Both the Demon-crats and Re-puke-licans are guilty of voter fraud and intimidation at some point. Both sides are practically the same and both sides are trying to control the republican nomination and shut down what the people want. Every thread in this forum that is pointing this fact out should be flagged. It's time to take our election process back, eliminate fraud AND the unnecessary electoral college and allow us to vote in whomever we choose.There has to be a simpler way to do this.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Everyone knows I don't support Paul. But I can say, as a fan of democracy, if your candidate is getting robbed by your party, you're supporting the wrong party (and your candidate needs to rethink his affiliation).

If you're REALLY going to vote your CONCIOUS, don't vote for the GOP if they are rigging elections.

In fact, now might be a great time for a petition, where Republicans say they'll not for for ANY GOP candidates, unless the GOP stops rigging elections.

Do something tangible; dont just complain on ATS.

Because if you do vote GOP after they've stolen elections the message you're sending to Ron Paul and any other candidate is, "democracy is a sham, only corruption works".

Send a different message!
edit on 16-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

You may want to try and get informed a little better. Check this post HERE. It's not just the GOP who is rampant with voter fraud etc. The Democratic party is just as guilty.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
I just don't get it. Don't you think that if they wanted to defraud the election, they could do it without every yahoo on youtube figuring it out? Of course they could.

The corrupt in this country no longer try to hide their treasonous acts. They believe the public at large is so complacent these days that there is no need to put so much effort into concealing their nefarious activities.

Yup. Until and unless that changes, we will slide further into tyranny. Most people are too busy discussing the "differences" between the Republican candidates and Barack Obama. I'm thinking, what differences???

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
200 votes and they call it with 84% of the precincts? Wow. Yeah, probably another Election Fraud.

>>> And people need to quit calling this "Voter Fraud." That's something that requires hundreds, maybe thousands of people being bussed in to vote illegally (after they registered illegally) -- and it's a lot of work to pull off. If you want one person to vote more than once --they have to stand in line at another precinct where they managed to register. It's a federal crime all so that one person can vote 3 maybe 4 times more than they should. It's NOT something that changes elections except in maybe a few small counties.

Election Fraud, is when someone who got their jobs by political connections, decides that GOD wants Mitt Romney or George Bush to win, and they either mis-count the votes, or electronically flip a few bits on the election machines. Or the private company that was HIRED to make sure elections only select the RIGHT candidates, just tell us that Mitt Romney won. Election fraud has happened to both sides -- but it's the group that put the machine in place that is running it, not necessarily the candidate.

John Kerry beat out Howard Dean because he was a weaker candidate. The media (or someone skilled at gaming these hyaenas) and election manipulations helped make sure Kerry was the front-runner.

Mitt Romney is going to be THE Republican candidate in November, no matter WHAT the votes are - and it will be caused by Election Fraud, not Voter Fraud.

>> Get is straight.
edit on 16-2-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: grammar errors

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hasn't voter fraud been going on since the bush/gore elections? We should have gotten riled up about this over 10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

The 2000 election of Bush over Gore was more of a controversy regarding the electoral vote - which Bush did actually win. However, Gore won the popular vote by over 500,000 votes...hence my previous comment about the US needing to get rid of the electoral college. Regardless of how much of an arrogant, hypocritical a$$ Gore is and how much worse the country would have been with him in charge, he did win.

Bush was actually the 4th president to not win the popular vote.
Andrew Jackson won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote to John Quincy Adams in 1824.
Samual Tilden won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote to Rutherford Hayes in 1876.
Grover Cleveland won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote to Benjamin Harrison in 1888.

So, the only two presidents who were sons of previous presidents actually lost in the popular vote.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by VerityPhantom

The 2000 election of Bush over Gore was more of a controversy regarding the electoral vote - which Bush did actually win. However, Gore won the popular vote by over 500,000 votes...hence my previous comment about the US needing to get rid of the electoral college. Regardless of how much of an arrogant, hypocritical a$$ Gore is and how much worse the country would have been with him in charge, he did win.

Bush was actually the 4th president to not win the popular vote.
Andrew Jackson won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote to John Quincy Adams in 1824.
Samual Tilden won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote to Rutherford Hayes in 1876.
Grover Cleveland won the popular vote, but lost the electoral vote to Benjamin Harrison in 1888.

So, the only two presidents who were sons of previous presidents actually lost in the popular vote.

The Bush/Gore thing wasn't even the main problem in 2000 IMO, it was what the democratic party did to Ralph Nader.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join