It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Yes it is, and there are a handful of people who apparently have nothing better to do than troll RP threads or anything that remotely has anything to do with him. Its a shame, you would think they were getting paid to do it. Like its a 24/7 job for them.

edit on 15-2-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The GOP will fight this tooth and nail because once they admit that Maine was stolen from Ron Paul, then the Ron Paul supporters in the other states with questions hanging over their recent primaries and caucuses (which means all of them) will start demanding recounts

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
ATS..

can i get a huray for electronic voting?

let's hear it.. all toghether now!

HURAY HURAY HURAY!

Maine doesn't use electronic voting.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Are you hinting a protest vote for Ron Paul?

At some point we gotta ask ourselves...why are they SO SCARED of Ron Paul? They are committing blatant election fraud, they have TONS to lose and the people only GAIN with a President Paul.

Stop the GOP, stop the machine...we can only do it together.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
America is finished if it doesnt adress this disturbing issue

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
Haha, putting on your tin-foil hats so soon, are we?

Mitt Romney won fair and square, but it is expected of the loony supporters of RP to make wild claims as vote fraud perpetrated by "TPTB".

wow...pure ignorance.

Mitt Romney hasn't won anything, the caucus isn't over yet. Do you just spew B.S. because you're trolling or just straight up incompetent (like the GOP) ??

Trollin gone wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
By the way I love how all of the trolls in here don't challenge any of the facts but continue to deflect and point fingers at Ron Paul supporters for claiming fraud.

Uhhh, that is the whole point. We saw it, we researched it, we spread it, now its being thoroughly investigated by certain media sources and NONE, NOT ONE of you trolls dare to rebut it because you simply can't.

All you do is sit there and CRY about those that were and are RIGHT.

Keep pointing the fingers while wallowing in your own ignorance.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

REMINDER!!

The topic of this thread is Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!,. NOT other members. Either stick to the topic or do not respond. If this staff message is ignored, you may find yourself post banned!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I think reporter Ben Swann is an ATS member.

Come on out Ben...I know you are here.

There are threads on each topic he brought up...and each one can hardly be called "fraud".

Im just wondering how this is relevant to this thread Mod.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
By the way I love how all of the trolls in here don't challenge any of the facts but continue to deflect and point fingers at Ron Paul supporters for claiming fraud.

Uhhh, that is the whole point. We saw it, we researched it, we spread it, now its being thoroughly investigated by certain media sources and NONE, NOT ONE of you trolls dare to rebut it because you simply can't.

All you do is sit there and CRY about those that were and are RIGHT.

Keep pointing the fingers while wallowing in your own ignorance.

What is there to challenge?

There is evidence of unreported caucuses and a postponed caucus due to a bad weather forecast.

Please show me how either of those are deliberate fraud. You can speculate all you want...but I have not seen any evidence of blatant fraud.

Human error, bad judgement, and miscalculations...sure...now you have to somehow prove those were done on purpose and that they were done by the direction of someone in power.

If you have that proof...please present it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

#1 - The GOP changed the rules in the middle of the Caucus #2 - Representatives that the GOP left in charge of Districts noticed there were discrepancies in the vote and the GOP didnt do anything about them #3 - One of the District GOP Reps said none of the votes were counted because there was a supposed Blizzard and none of those votes were counted #4 - This same scenario has been happening in States that RP was supposed to Win based on Exit Polls and such

edit on 15-2-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

#1 - The GOP changed the rules in the middle of the Caucus

What rules did they change and please provide a source.

#2 - Representatives that the GOP left in charge of Districts noticed there were discrepancies in the vote and didnt do anything about them

Again...please provide a source for this.

#3 - One of the District GOP Reps said none of the votes were counted because there was a supposed Blizzard and none of those votes were counted

No, they rescheduled the caucus due to a forecasted snowstorm. They said the votes wouldn't be included in the preference poll tally because they had asked for all the caucuses to be finished by the 11th so they could announce the results. After you have announced the results, it would be unfair to allow other caucuses to take place and add their results to the count because those candidates who were losing could campaign extra to drive up the vote at those caucuses. And the supporters of the canidate who was winning would be more likely to stay home and not participate because they know their candidate already "won". Like I have said many times...it would be like playing poker while knowing the other persons hand...it doesn't mean you will win...but you have a greater chance.

#4 - This same scenario has been happening in States that RP was supposed to Win based on Exit Polls and such

No exit or entrance polls showed Ron Paul winning any state. Additionally...all pre polling closely matched states results...where they didn't match, Ron Paul did better in the actual election. If he polled high and then lost, you might have some room to be suspect...but he hasn't.

The fact is that it is appearing that Ron Paul just isn't that popular.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Democratic party has some of it's "Black Ops" guys infiltrate the Republican party's counting procedure people and computer hackers (also hired by Democrats) screw with the talley in order to throw voters in a disarray.
And as the other guy in the above video said "I'll vote for Barrack Obama" if the obvious voter fraud isn't fixed- even though he's voted Republican for the past 15 years...
So many others would vote the same way because of this and the Democrats know this!
This is why we must be sure to vote for Ron Paul, he is the only one so far who will fight for what is right!!!
Just you wait & watch, this will come out as I predicted, it may take a bit of time but I bet I'm right.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It is all in the Video on Page One Post One. Tomorrow I can break it all down for you, plus give you the other States I mentioned.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Right...testimonial of the Belfast chairman isn't enough.

I guess its fine to chalk it up to complete incompetence when its CONVENIENT because Ron Paul stands the best chance of beating Obama and it scares you.

Human error, miscalculation, bad judgement leads to missing reports?

Human error leads to postponing caucuses due to 1-3 inches of snow? You think Mainers aren't prepared for an inch of snow?

Must've been that bad judgement that resulted in MISSING RESULTS, do I even have to re-post the results chart?

Ohhh right, must've been miscalculation to ADD SEVERAL caucuses the day before the big vote..one of the locations being a senior retirement area bordering MASSACHUSETTS (Romney's governing state).

Yea..must be that incompetence...darn incompetence.

See no evil, hear no evil.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, I wish I could say that I was surprised. I'm from Bangor, Maine, and although I may not have too much to add, I'm right in the middle of this mess and extremely disappointed. (Disappointed with the political authorities in charge of this farce, not the voters who in my eyes bravely voted for the right man.) To me, this isn't even a Ron Paul issue, that is why it is funny to me that certain people come out in droves to bash him on these threads, completely missing the whole point. This is an American issue - as in, there is obviously something fishy going on when it comes to elections and that will end up effecting every single one of us. Once the voting is rigged, we are done for. (And in my opinion, humans have been rigging elections since the dawn of Man, so I guess our goose was cooked from the start.)

All I needed to hear about was the fact that they were attempting to count the votes anonymously in one area of Maine. That decision was overturned (unanimously) and they counted their votes outloud, with someone other than Mitt Romney coming out the winner. Though suddenly, as if by magic, once they re-counted the votes they had a vastly different outcome. (And not many votes to 're-count', at that. No more than 30, I think, in the section of Maine I am referring to. I may be wrong, but not by much.)

Of course, they'll say the voting is non-binding, and people don't always stick with the horse they chose first. Awfully quick of them to change their mind...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Good find; i always wondered if fraud at the polls existed. This reaffirmed by curiosity.
Ron Paul 2012

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join