It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegations Of Rampant Voter Fraud In Maine! This Is Real! Share This Please!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+155 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wow this is amazing! It is now so obvious something was very fishy about the Maine Cauces.. This really put it all in perspective.. I was a non-believer in voter fraud.. But now I trully believe there was. This is a must watch! Big thanks to Reality Check this is real journalism.. When are people going to rise up against this?

edit on 15-2-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Come on people this needs to be pushed to the top! Everyone must see this! Obvious Voter Fraud!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Seen it, good vid. I hope this will lead to some inspectications.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
huh.

Great thread btw.

And can i get a WOOHOO for local news stations!

Anyway, if this is true, imagine what else could be going on in different counties..

Someone has to answer these questions, there has got to be some kind of investigation.

I tend to shy away from fraud allegation threads because i don't want to be seen as that "Paul supporter that thinks everything is fixed". Plus other times the threads have had insufficient evidence.

But in this case, I wouldn't surprise me one bit if Paul was the actual winner...not one bit.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
this guy is a really good reporter, thorough, factual, honest, and sequential
edit on 15-2-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Is this a case of jumping the gun? Most definitely..

Sheer incompetence? Clearly..

Or blatant fraud? Absolutely.

Sadly, it's not at all surprising. I find it super suspicious that man was told not to read the votes out loud, and simply turn them in as quick and quietly as possible. I'm glad he disobeyed. I don't think this problem will be solved until we return to paper ballots written in large print as clearly as possible with huge boxes next to the candidates names in which one could pen in a huge check or X, or fill the whole thing in... whatever works for the individual. Then after the votes are cast; read them out loud (Preferably shouting at the tops of your lungs) in front of a number of recording video cameras, maybe some web cams, and as many witnesses as can fill the room armed with cell phones taking sideways pictures and unsteady videos.

Problem solved.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inquisitive1

Is this a case of jumping the gun? Most definitely..

Sheer incompetence? Clearly..

Or blatant fraud? Absolutely.

Sadly, it's not at all surprising. I find it super suspicious that man was told not to read the votes out loud, and simply turn them in as quick and quietly as possible. I'm glad he disobeyed. I don't think this problem will be solved until we return to paper ballots written in large print as clearly as possible with huge boxes next to the candidates names in which one could pen in a huge check or X, or fill the whole thing in... whatever works for the individual. Then after the votes are cast; read them out loud (Preferably shouting at the tops of your lungs) in front of a number of recording video cameras, maybe some web cams, and as many witnesses as can fill the room armed with cell phones taking sideways pictures and unsteady videos.

Problem solved.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

Great idea I hear you loud and clear!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
there was almost no snow, and in 2008 they voted with 8 inches of snow.

the revolution will not air on main stream media.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
there was almost no snow, and in 2008 they voted with 8 inches of snow.

the revolution will not air on main stream media.

Very true! It will be put on youtube!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ATS..

can i get a huray for electronic voting?

let's hear it.. all toghether now!

HURAY HURAY HURAY!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I'll even go as far as stating RP would have won presidency of all votes were somehow counted in a fair way.

But offcourse we all know that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

ok enough of that and on to the real situation. there is a large part of our system that know our election process is flawed beyond any thing we might actually think it is. the main problem is getting the hard evidence to the masses and in to the right hands that could do something about it. this video is a good example of what needs to be done on a larger scale. i think every election should be gone through with a fine tooth comb to weed out any possibility of fraud.

you say its just a straw pull, ok, it is still a election and needs to be treated as if it were gold. is this how main is going to run the elections for the new pres.? if so why do we even waist our time and gas voting. the people in power are only going to put people who black mail them or owe some one a big favor in the the position of power.

i think we need to make a stand for what is right!

Cauces, lol where did this word come from?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i think that i need a new calculator because it says 101% every time

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
i think that i need a new calculator because it says 101% every time

Lol at that picture!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
3rd is the new 1st.
If the Paul campaign doesn't challenge these results I think sadly it will just get swept under the rug.

If our votes don't count our government is not legitimate.

Hurrah for local news!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So many claim to be awake, when most are clueless of the game being played.
Voting is a crime, the crime is treason, the punishment is two years in prison for this offense of treason as other crimes of treason come with a punishment of death.

Until people start to understand and study law, and I do not mean case law or procedural, but foundation law they will always be slaves to the system that they volunteer for. YES VOLUNTEER for.

Read: Treason by Design, found on ATS and the web for a better understanding of this very fact.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It seems the republican leadership thinks the republican party is stupid and unable to vote for the right person- Romney.

Republican leadership has a big, big problem. The people.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
We're still investigating voter issues from 2008.

Just don't expect the Department of Justice to help. They are encouraging the same fraud which has been exposed time and time again. It's going to be a rough election

Judicial Watch has done it again. It has produced–following a Freedom of Information Act request filed with the United States Department of Justice (DOJ)–documents that suggest extensive coordination and communications between the DOJ Voting Section and former ACORN affiliate Project Vote.

Project Vote appears to be directing DOJ resources toward particular states; is having meetings with DOJ staff; and is even recommending lawyers to work in the Justice Department Voting Section that will oversee the 2012 presidential election.

Instead, the documents show pleasing Project Vote was a DOJ priority.

In an October 10, 2010 email, Rogers made clear that she wanted the DOJ to take action against then-Senate candidate Mark Kirk in Illinois (Rogers incorrectly refers to him “Paul” Kirk). Rogers places the words “voter integrity” in quotes, as if fictional. Herren respondes: “Hi Estelle….We are also receiving complaints from various sources. For all these, we are reviewing and taking action as appropriate. If you have any issues that come up that you want us to be aware of, please feel free to shoot us an email (to Brian [Heffernan], Bert and I) – that’s the easiest way to keep track of the many things coming in the door.”

The “many things” include complaints made by left-wing groups about voter integrity and Tea Party efforts.

The documents reveal how left-wing civil rights groups work against Republican or conservative candidates by attempting to leverage law enforcement against them. These groups have a cozy relationship with the Obama Justice Department, and know just who to call if they want something done against someone like Mark Kirk.

The manipulation is crystal Clear!!

biggovernment.com...

All of the documents obtained via FOI
www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Wait, wait, wait... I would just like to say one thing

BOOYAH!!!

I can't believe I'm excited about voter fraud, rather the blatant, obvious, out-in-the-open, in-yo-face, "Look at me, I'm dancin'!" evidence and exposure of voter fraud.

Come on Paul camp, you have to jump all over this. The ball is in your court.

...almost forgot to flag this thread due my excitedness
edit on 15-2-2012 by six67seven because: Go Ron Paul

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
It seems the republican leadership thinks the republican party is stupid and unable to vote for the right person- Romney.

Republican leadership has a big, big problem. The people.

And even sadder....I am beginning to think the " right person " is Rick santorum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join