It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Not sure if this goes here, mods feel free to do what thow wilt, and pardon all the grammatical errors

Love, heh .. its a strange thing eh? I can recall a time where it took me a whole year to fall in love .... and when i did it was something fierce! I had a dream that night about your eyes and they spoke to my heart, when i woke up i looked at you while you were sleeping and you woke up and looked at me our eyes locked, that is when my "i love you " was real, and every time after ... but through the seven years of our relationship you could never see my heart, little did you know , this heart was soooo inlove with you ..
this heart has many memories of you and i ... heh like the time we first made love ... your body was truly wonderland and it was all mine to play with ... i made it a point that night to memorize every part of your body, the little arch in your back, the curve of your hips, the way your legs wrapped around mine ..our hands gripping each others as we lay their, heh .. i wonder what your hand would have looked like with a ring on it .. and i am still wondering.. but the wonder will never be in this life .. lost ! .. just like i was when i found out that you were talking to others, confused, scared, shattered.. i never knew the soul could feel pain like that .. the only time i came close to feeling pain like that was the two years before when i lost my mom ... so what was i to do? Ah! Thats right! I was to love you because it must have been my fault you were talking with other guys, i mean i must have done something wrong...yes i did, trust! .. i trusted you with all of my heart , but still i took blame upon my self, cause i loved you ... i loved you so much that i rubbed your feet for nine months, loved you when i would wash your body in the shower, loved you when you would tell me i was a looser, loved you when you left me on the side of the road, loved you when you wished i would die.... i am such a selfish man, how selfish was i to my self! ! Silly me for ever believing you loved me more . ...

So i wrote this today to my x .. her reply was .. simply " what are you a poet " ?

My question here is .. what is love truly? And why does this emotion produce pain? ..

I often ponder and think that this is the true emotion of our creator, its a way to feel how he or she or what ever our creator may feel when one of his creations are lost.

Please i feel free to post your philosophy on love

I would be so very thankfull

Love truly your brother
shamilski

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShamilAbdullah

I often ponder and think that this is the true emotion of our creator, its a way to feel how he or she or what ever our creator may feel when one of his creations are lost.

Absolutely.

How were we born?

Two people fall in LOVE. And here we are. Love is the secret to creation (I'm not just talking about babies either *wink)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I wonder if love is the same for everyone? Do we all feel the same feeling? I cant except that its just a chemical reaction, its more deeper like it comes from the soul ....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've found through the years that there are many layers to love. Many times, when love is lost it hurts like hell, but it always heals. Those times that it doesn't, that's where it's real and it's loss always leaves an open wound that never truly closes over.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I wonder if love is the same for everyone? Do we all feel the same feeling? I cant except that its just a chemical reaction, its more deeper like it comes from the soul ....

in my world it doesn't exist. or it hasn't yet. I can say for certain I care about things, but not necessarily love them.
I assume it's a chemical reaction because that's it's intended purpose, to reproduce the human race.

I believe it to be a word for a certain feeling yes, but a mythic feeling, intended to evoke historical imagery etc..
I don't discourage what others believe to be love, live and let live, but I don't feel the same.
valentines day came and went, not one person wished to speak to me. would you believe in love still?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."
- Forest Gump

I feel as though we are not discussing pure love in the op, but rather love and attachment. Being "in-love" and "love" may mean different things to some people, but really there is only one love. It doesn't take a year to love. Love is manifest in your own heart before you ever discover an object for your love.

The kind of love in the op is a not pure, but mixed in with attachment and selfishness. Self-lessness is not making sacrifices when you want or expect love in return. When you do for others because they make you feel good, or because they love you back, or so they'll stay with you.... this is selfish love.

To Love is to accept a thing for what it truly is. Love allows others to be completely free without resent, regret, or judgement. There is no ownership or control of others in love. Love is to help, care, and share unconditionally even when there is nothing to gain for one's own self. Love rejoices when others are free and doing what their heart desires.

I do not follow Christianity, but the Bible says it best:

1 Corinthians 13

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Sorry for your heart-ache op. Things will get better and life will go on. The most beautiful songs come from birds that fly free. It is better to have a companion that is completely with you by their complete free will. Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Overstuffed

Yes kind sir, it does hurt so very much ... thank you for the kind words

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well, all i can say is that when you do feel the love i am talking to about, only then will you understand it my good man. I very much used to feel the same way

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Wow your words are deep, see i believe them, and i do think their are two different ways types, like for instance their is love with passion and their is the love like you have for your child, if that makes sens. I do know this , that thus emotion is the the cure to most of our problems in this life .... yes a lack of love and compassion .. thank you so very much to you and everyone els, .........

Ooooh ok fine i love you
))

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
love is the feeling that surprise free liars from still being connected to reality at one abstract conception point

welll ehem .., sorry but u forget that any is before being any just true, so ur future sense of connection to truth from far distance should not surprise u very much

but dont worry u will surely overcome that point destabilizing issue as all free liars did it already for u, in reaching urself life fact through all objective perspectives according to ur positive will in taking fully advantage from the knowledge that truth ends set everyone freedom out of it while meaning objective existence realities

soon u wont have to pretend any connection to reality, when truth will realize ur will fully for u, u r gonna be totally detached from all true existence forever while u could still pretend that u did it alone to urself, im sure u will enjoy it

true hell is ur heaven, the none getting it all

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Love is an amazing emotion. And just like everything else in the universe there are positive and negative aspects to it.

Anyway about your "poem" to your ex. With some women it's how you express your feelings more than what your feelings are. It's hard to explain. But this video is a great example of how NOT to express your feelings! hahahaha

Each woman is different so you need the right balance for the right woman.

edit:this version beats any horror movies I've seen lately lol,

Why does he have no clothes stored behind him?
edit on 16-2-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Mashallah ( god bless you brother ) ill watch the videos, but i must say. It dont feel it was a poem i feel it was a true emotion expressed from my heart .. but thank you brother salam alikume write ( peace be with you )
edit on 16-2-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Mashallah ( god bless you brother ) ill watch the videos, but i must say. It dont feel it was a poem i feel it was a true emotion expressed from my heart .. but thank you brother salam alikume write ( peace be with you )
edit on 16-2-2012 by ShamilAbdullah because: (no reason given)

But what else is a "poem"? It is pure expression from a visceral place which we all have inside.
She was the wrong woman to taunt you that way. You will find a kinder, more perceptive one in the future, having learned from this.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

You know now that i think about it, i feel your indeed correct, i sure hope so .. the only thing i fear is will the love be greater, now that i have gone through the this, i cant help but to lock and key my emotions , and that would not be fair to her if she is out their .

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The pain seems too bad to just be a chemical thing. It happens to most of us though and makes us real people. A man who has never felt the pain of love has never felt the exhilaration either of seeing the object of his love or the pleasure in just being with them. I feel your pain and know saying the pain will ease with time is no help now, but it will get easier. When you meet a woman who feels the same love for you then this pain will seem a lifetime away. Your true love is out there somewhere living her life, each day you will be closer to your time of meeting up. Don't accept the first girl who you meet if it doesn't feel real as that will keep you from your true destined one. Maybe she will be 5 years away or the next girl you meet,you will know when you meet a girl who you have these feelings for but only let yourself fall in love if you think she has strong feelings for you. It is very difficult especially for those of us who trust too easily. Try to guard yourself from being hurt again whilst not pushing everyone away. Quite a balancing act, but as they say better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
edit on 18/2/12 by transubstantiation because: spelling

top topics

join