It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love the Vatican? (Yes its a country)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HODOSKE
Before it gets burned... i would love to see the hidden vaults and archives that contain secret ancient artifacts and ancient secret documents. I would love to see all that released to the public. probably some pretty fascinating stuff

No kidding.... There are two places on Earth I would choose to go and spend time if given the option of a place I could go before I die. The first would be the CIA Archives and deep records in Langley. The second would be the cast holdings sitting beneath Vatican City.

Figure the Church has been quietly but constantly collecting and recording...just a fly on the wall of history as much as they made it themselves. All along..... collecting..and recording. NEarly 2,000 years of this, if one considers the collections they picked up from others in the early days.

I have no idea what their collections look like....and I'm sure there is nothing magical or paranormal about ..well, most of it...but The Librarian movie comes to mind as an apt picture of what they've been up to for all this time.

^^ For topic, that would be another reason I respect, if not actually love the Vatican. We may not SEE the true record of history in our lifetime, but sometimes it's enough to know that at least one organization has existed and endured as basically the same thing it started as..and THEY have that record tucked away.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join