It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of The Beast - Implants coming!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by LeSigh

You need to read some more books.
Jesus wasn't to be worshiped. That misses the purpose. Any blind dog can understand that.

Mark of the Beast is pure Crap.so is the Rapture. Fake foney bullony.

you and me arguing about it isnt going to prove anything.
This thread isnt the place to argue the validity of the Bible.

Wow- you must have read a completely different post than the one I wrote. At no point in my post did I even mention Jesus. I also didn't mention the words Mark of the Beast. Nor did I mention the rapture (which I don't believe in anyway). My post also wasn't arguing with you on the validity of the bible, but to set the record straight that St. Constantine was not the author of it. I am not a fan of historical revisionism. Your post was full of that. Get it straight.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by rwfresh

I agree with a lot of what you say.... But what are the people initiating these advancements thinking? what if the modern future and supremely advanced technology is the only salvation for humans? What if going along with the plan is the best decision, but the mark of the beast stuff and the bible will create a "good" revolution to get the people to revolt against the futuristic way, and then the scientists and government elites will say we told you so but suit yourselves, you should have trusted us, now we are in our bases and spaceships and your the ones burning in "hell"....

its all very dualistic, and contradicting and confusing..... because natural man is what can be interprted as a beast.... i guess this is called the system of the beast because it is the elite ( shepherds) herding and farming the beastly and lowly man, who may have gizmos and gadgets,,, but will never have the freedom of spirit he did years and years ago..... this is the same problem when people today call the average person a working class slave with no freedom, even though they may go on their business a creatively and willfully create a life for themselves, where as that same person thousands of years ago would be toiling in mud all day every day....

its a very confusing situation..... because we are alive in this point of time, where the physical manifestations we are, and the civilization they are a part of, a minority of that civilization is striving to completely evolve the physical manifestations,.,. their eye is on the prize, they have had enough and perhaps they believe they are doing a great positive duty.... how can we know what is truly positive or best before we do it... in a very important way we can, by analyzing, questioning, judging contemplating.. but every choice from the perspective of free will has consequences,,, it is from that perspective one must weigh and know the consequences....

the world for millions of years has been cycling away,countless drama within every second of that time period,, all the inventions and establishments of systems and cities,, and now individuals have the power to drastically refract what has been a realtivisticly mellow playing field of evolution into many different paths of diverse future...

It's not confusing or dualistic at all. Only intention matters. It's each individual's intention that creates the world we live in. When the outside world threatens to destroy your integrity by force the natural thing to do is resist it. Evil tells you that you are bad and everyone around you is bad so you need to submit to a worldly order to be safe and to have life. It's a lie. People are good. You are good. Focus on your good intention. Do you like poisoning the earth? Do you like taking from others? Do you want people to suffer so you can live with convenience? Will you side with a bully out of fear?

Evil men always try and force order on creation. There already is a world government. A real one, built on goodness and love. The false nwo is totally corrupt and heinous. It's about building a huge sphere of influence fueled with bad intention because of ignorance and hatred of truth. It's about oppression, control, suppression of truth and freedom.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by rwfresh

I'm with you all the way - you make excellent points that only idiots would ignore - it is happening as we speak.

However, considering the wish for population reduction - implants via vaccination are the perfect weapon.

Your immune system can be targeted at the press of a button -

'Oh populations creeping up again lets get rid of a million elderly'
' Oh let's get rid of these people - I don't like their culture'
' We can do without these disabled people too'
'The unemployed are costing too much money - time we reduced their numbers - what's their occupations'
'These Gay people are causing too much trouble'

They can simply send out a killer flu virus (like the deadly one they've just created) and switch off the system in the implant (bacterial sized) that protects against the flu and there we go - population reduced to ........

It even looks toward the future when they will be able to do more with their nano's - oh your flu implant isn't working - here's a new updated one -

How many years is it since they found how to use implants in animals - the family pet etc., So how much further down the road are they now?

But no - they will say - they wouldn't do that to us

That nice Mr Gates is being very kind and helpful with his flu vaccines in Africa -

edit on 15-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

The sad reality is they aren't quite as advanced or elegant as that. They are frustrated and ignorant. It's easier to to just kill as many as possible with nuclear weapons or conventional war.. or disease. Talk of chips or targeted bio-weapons etc. sure could exist.. but logistically it's much easier to just rampage out of pure hatred. Historically this is what's been done.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

a good book

have a look

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Which number are we talking about? Because many of the older Codex's actually state "616" is the number.

As for a chip being the mark-No. The technology isn't even there for worldwide implementation. The only technology we have in regards to implants are Passive RFID. Passive RFID is not self-powered, it only reads when scanned by a powered object. If you were going to tracked in this manner you'd need scanners everywhere, that's not possible. Furthermore, you'd have to be able to insure that the power could stay on all the time. That's not possible either.

I like how America-centric this is. Last time I read the Bible it stated the "Mark of the Beast" would be a worldwide thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello nice post Implants have been going on for like 15 yrs now or maybe longer Vincent Marino was placed under general anesthesia for a "ruse" laparoscopic exploratory surgery and bullet removal while at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts on November 24, 1996, without Marino's valid consent and without a valid court warrant, in support. Moreover the agencies/defendants cannot legally cover up a historic and current criminal and civil conspiracy which violates numerous federal and state statutory laws. The Government is trying to sweep this under the rug . I have been trying to get ATS to flag Vincents story but it seems no one wants to touch this story. Any ways check out my profile for more info. I think its crazy its all about control. They want to chip us all to know what we are doing at all times. WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
stop giving that david icke credit, this was from alex jones interview with aaron russo before he died

p.s this will eventually benefit bankers not the government, bankers are the bad guys
edit on 16-2-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

this Thread comes from Alex Jones interview?.....Oh Dear God In Heaven!!! Alex Jones? Seriously? COME ON!!!
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Thanks for providing discussion on this topic. FEMA camps have been built for a reason; maybe for the public outcry for future implementation? I know one thing, the MSM will not tell the public when or if this has been or will be (if not already) signed into legislation. I would suggest we all stay self-informed and keep an eye out on this one. "Never reach a final conclusion, until you've done ALL the research" - I'm sure this won't be the last we hear of this scary but realistic possibilty..

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

p.s this will eventually benefit bankers not the government, bankers are the bad guys

It all goes back to Moses and the burning bush. I want to say "if you only knew how close to the truth you really are" but maybe you already have made the journey back to who/what was at the burning bush....few ever get the burning analogy but there it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I know what your saying......

what im saying is,, do you think the people who are making these innovations, trans human strivings are idiots, .... if they could do what they are doing and what they want but not effect you,,,,, do you think what they are doing is silly or futile or unnecessary or too no reward? do you think they are just idiots who get off on control,,, or could there be a way greater and objective, that is positive, maybe even destined.....

what i was trying to convey in my other posts is what if the world will go through a cleansing phase because of all the snip humans have done maybe not, but all the efforts the elites made with bases and advanced technology is humanities savior and they were the ones who saw that future, took heed to that calling,,.,. what if this is a moment a branch of the human species dramatic evolution and their path is "cooler" and better... and we will be left like lions have surpassed the mice.... or the humans have surpassed the neandrathal...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Since 2004 the law was passed for the purposed to pursue implantable devises to support data and other medical uses

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.
The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? As you saw earlier, it is the device approved by the FDA in 2004.

When Obama approved the passing of the Obamacare I remember the salivating researchers and makers of implantable chips in CNBC greedy smiles talking about how the millions Obama allocated for research in medical used of such chips will help their industry

Imbedded chips track drug doses, health shifts

Investors last week handed another $16.5 million to MicroCHIPS, the Bedford start-up that has spent more than a decade working on an implantable medical device capable of delivering drugs inside the body or sensing changes in disease states.

California’s InterWest Partners is a new participant in this round, joining the Bay State firms Polaris Venture Partners and Flybridge Capital Partners, and corporate investors like Novartis and Medtronic.

The company’s total funding is now “just over $70 million,’’ founder and chief executive John Santini said.

www.boston.com...

‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable.”

Then, the very next thing the secretary is to do is to create the process by which “patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources”, which is electronic medical records, that are linked to these newly and uniquely identified items from paragraph 1 which are the class III and class II implantable devices.

Class III devises are items such as breast implants, pacemakers, heart valves, etc. A Class II device that is implantable is, as you seen from the FDA, an implantable radio frequency transponder, RFID chip. From breast implants, to pacemakers, to RFID chips which one is the only possible one that can used for the stated purpose in section B which is, “for linking such data with the information included in the registry”? As we know from subsection A, the information in the registry is the name of a device. In plain speak, we are in a clear way being told that our electronic medical records are going to be linked to a class II implantable device!

FDA approves implantable chip to access medical records

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Another hidden secret in Obamacare “RFID Chip Implants”

polidics.com...

For anybody that thinks this no possible or that is against the law, think again in our corporate dictatorship corporations runs the government, the law has been enacted since 2004 is just a matter of enforcing the law

Wake up America.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by rwfresh

I know what your saying......

what im saying is,, do you think the people who are making these innovations, trans human strivings are idiots, .... if they could do what they are doing and what they want but not effect you,,,,, do you think what they are doing is silly or futile or unnecessary or too no reward? do you think they are just idiots who get off on control,,, or could there be a way greater and objective, that is positive, maybe even destined.....

what i was trying to convey in my other posts is what if the world will go through a cleansing phase because of all the snip humans have done maybe not, but all the efforts the elites made with bases and advanced technology is humanities savior and they were the ones who saw that future, took heed to that calling,,.,. what if this is a moment a branch of the human species dramatic evolution and their path is "cooler" and better... and we will be left like lions have surpassed the mice.... or the humans have surpassed the neandrathal...

I get what you are saying. There is no confusion here. And i am responding to it.

It's sinister. That's why it may look like "hey they are trying to help". But you can tell a tree by it's fruit. The world IS going to go through a 'cleansing phase' and what will be cleansed is man's false kingdom. ie: this idea of controlling nature, controlling freedom, controlling mankind. The idea that a person or group of people who have become powerful in the world know what is GOOD for you. That is going the way of the dinosaur. But they can't stop. They HAVE to poison the crops while making seed banks. They have to make medical advances while sterilizing and killing. They have to make war to stop "evil". It's disgusting and evil.

How about this.. take the fluoride out of the water and replace it with calcium. Use technology to FEED people healthy food. Dismantle the pharmaceutical industry and promote real health. Instead of worrying about carbon emissions stop poisoning the earth RIGHT NOW by banning things like BPA. Is it really so confusing? Why would huge organizations and corporations with SOOO much money, power and influence waste a single penny on promoting evil? ie: entire media organizations who's only mission is to convince you the world is overpopulated? Like.. is that really worth billions of dollars? Why not take that money and plant some crops in Africa instead? Because they are not good people. they are not actually trying to help people. They are talking about killing people. Other people. not themselves. And they are spending a lot of time and money doing it.

Do you support fluoride in water over dental programs or adding something like calcium or vitamin c to the water? Or nothing? Do you support GMO crops over sustainable proven farming practices? Do you support depopulation over human freedom and an economy based on sharing and infinite resources? Man has no limits except those imposed on him by people who will do harm for control and power. People are doing bad things on this planet and it's easy to see who it is.

And at the end of the day you are allowed to look out at the things forced on you like biometric scanning, GMO crops, poisonous vaccines and say "Hey that is evil". It's ok. You are allowed to say "Spending money on convincing people the earth is overpopulated or there is too much carbon is a waste of money".

Carbon is a good example. Here is one of the largest attempts at a co-ordinated WORLD WIDE effort to stop a potential issue that effects us all. Sounds good right? Except the amount of money and effort they are wasting is beyond anything ever seen. What about working on things that are UNDENIABLE like PEACE and STARVATION?? Seriously? Caborn Dioxide?? A small group of people decided that is the most important issue facing mankind right now? Uhh ok. Nice pick.

Anyway.. Evil people rule this planet. And they do it through violent domination. They hate mankind. They run wars. They starve people and they enslave people. Anyone with open eyes can see that daily. And if all you can do is simply acknowledge it that is a start. Shake off the confusion and acknowledge there is a WAY WAY better way.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I share your same beliefs... i was literally playing devils advocate.... I know that in this day and age we have the most means to do the biggest positive changes, and make literally an everlasting utopia... we have the science, information, technology to produce the most good...

it has to do with power mainly then,, being able to look down, far down on others..... you can think about the average people in a town or high-school who enjoy their personal gloat over the have nots,,, imagine royal bloodline elites who have the poshest lives and literal live in the most insane worlds on world earth... capitalist barons who need that extra 100 million.... is it really a matter of these babies not wanting to share?

I think they have such disgust for most humans that they were hoping, and having a hand in, at some point inheriting the earth,,, a subtle/not so subtle hitler kind of thing....

and this view point is how they are justified.... the world is crazy, chaotic, out of control, and un orderly... people talk of over population now...( i know I dont believe we are near there yet) but this free energy technology and futuristic biotech implemented and now people are living to 175 and in how many years does the population double,, and how much more resources are we consuming,,,, its a messy problem, because our technology directly allows us to live longer, and multiply,, this trend cannot exponentially grow forever upward,,,, how will this problem be fixed..... its like the technological breakthroughs would be amazing for a smaller population of humans, that could be controlled..., the last century though created a seemingly irreversible trend,,,. im sure these are along the lines of how the elites are thinking..... theres already enough food produced to feed everyone in the world daily... if that was made the priority, good food would be cheap and everyone would live and eat healthy,,, building up from there the next priorities of heaven..... its just like the past century with all the innovation and job market constantly changing, this next turning of few years the world really will be forced to change dramatically...

edit on 17-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

evil, deception, corruption, greed, this has gone on unpunished through society for thousands of years,, for the elite it has gone rewarded..... the morals that restrain a good person does not effect them.... this is why people bring in the relation to satanism,,, or worship of the beast..... the elites may be absolutely right if there is no god and eternal punishment.... they are simply acting out the role of the most cunning, sly, vicious predator,, ignoring the contract of humanity,, and slaying all in its path for what it wants...... the reason people think they will be punished,, and approachingly soon, is because the bible,, also in here is why this thread was made the mark of the beast... and a point i brought up in my first post you responded too, what if the same brand of elite, for saw this future coming,,, and had their hands in the writing of the bible... in the way of a conspiricy if they knew what was going to happen,,, the same way the "prophets" knew what was going to happen.... the elite of today have to know about what is written in the bible.....
edit on 17-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Let's imagine there is a Satan. A dark power. One that promotes hatred, greed and first and foremost FEAR.

Everyone is a tuning fork resonating some tone. Good, Evil, truth, etc.

Evil sends out it's vibes and those that resonate with it most clearly take part in propagating that vibration in the strongest way. So the "elites" or those that are most evil on some level are planning, causing the end times, anticipating it and promoting it all at the same time. For good people it doesn't matter whether they are making it happen or taking advantage of something that was happening anyway. Evil exists and then it is expressed.

Lots of people are born here on earth and then a fear of limited resources naturally arises when people go without. Evil or smart people associated that fear with there being lots of people, then they promote that fear to gain control and force biometric identification on everyone as a means to solve the problem of there being to many people. Ultimate evil just wants to destroy, promote fear, kill from every angle.

When really the problem is fear.. or evilness. Without the fear people are free to creatively come up with real solutions.. and not just solutions but alternate perceptions of what is really happening. For instance.. if the earth wasn't being poisoned, and everyone was being fed we might welcome more people on earth to help with our shared vision of exploring the universe... or simply welcome more creation because we can admit the ultimate truth that infinite energy = infinite resources. Infinite resources allows for infinite humans to exist.

I don't want to imply that i believe good must conquer evil.. i don't. Good and Evil exist as a duality of the one truth and no human can change the underlying reality and the inherent delusion of duality. They can eliminate the duality in themselves and inspire it in others.. but duality 'exists'.. (as much as it is a delusion).

Who knows.. avoid the mark if possible.. but if you get tricked into getting it don't be scared hahahaa.

All that said.. in the context of the story of modern man and the end times it seems undeniable that biometrics, it's purpose and functionality are completely inline with the story in revelation. It is by far the closest thing yet to what was describe in that early vision as the "mark of the beast".

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingunknown
Ever since I was 10 years old I've been hearing the rumors... "The implants are coming!, the implants are coming!"

At this point I don't care if they come or not, but I will not get one.

Being a futurist I can tell you how the implant scenario will work.

It will be on a voluntary basis, for years, perhaps 10, 15, 20 years.

Then the government will pass some stupid law and make it mandatory.

That's the only way they will get away with it, ease it in, make it seem normal,
there will be plenty of guinea pigs to volunteer. The year buffer will be an attempt
to 'sell' everyone else on the un-needed product. I will say no to it, apparently
these already exist in our credit cards, but it's not the same as being in my body,
many will say no to bodily implants.

nah, they wont force anyone to get them cause everyone will want them. they will just be integrated into life where it will be harder to function in their society without one. just like cell phones. dont forget to buy the new #.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

The NWO is still putting their system in place. Why were they microchipping dogs and children if they weren't going to be able to use them practically? Perhaps the scanners will be placed at strategist places(like the grocery store or the ER) and anyone who doesn't have the ID will be harrassed. Anyway, we have GPS on our cell phones to track us. Perhaps the Mark of the Beast is not one single type of tracking but a conglomerate of tracking systems to keep us all under surveillance.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Or maybe it is none of these. The Bible is very clear about what it is:.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Another poster laid it out already-It has something to do with worship of something that is not Jesus. As to Dogs and Cats, you do realize there are very few people who actually have a chip in their dog? Again the technology is PASSIVELY powered. It's not sending out information at all times. So if you have no electricity you have no money. Since a very large portion of the planet does not have constant access to electricity is makes no sense to have a control system that relies so heavily on the lights being on.
edit on 17-2-2012 by antonia because: forgot something

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Revelation 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark upon their right hand or upon their foreheads,
13:17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.1 Footnote: 1Some ancient manuscripts have 616 instead of 666.

The name Jesus comes from a Greek translation of the name Iesous. In Greek and Hebrew the people had a numbering system for each letter called germatria code I believe. And the number 666 comes to be pronounced as 'Gee-zeus'. And the book of Revelations which comes to us as we read now from the Greek translation uses the Greek germatria code 666. Which sounds alot like Jezuz or Jesus. The number of a persons name is all this verse speaks of one of the beasts. If your name had a number it would be similar to explanations as this. If you transliterated you name to Greek and then coverted each letter to the corresponding number, you would come up a total number, whatever it may be.

littleguyintheeye.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually Jesus comes from a translation of the Aramaic word Yeshua, if you trace it back to its origin. The Messiahs name prophesied in Zachariah 6:11-12 isnt related at all to Jesus, but Yeshua. Yahuwshuwah is the true Messiahs Name, which was inspired by Yahuwah to Moses to name Hoshea to Yahuwshuwah.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join