It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of The Beast - Implants coming!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

You need to read some more books.
Jesus wasn't to be worshiped. That misses the purpose. Any blind dog can understand that.

Mark of the Beast is pure Crap.so is the Rapture. Fake foney bullony.

you and me arguing about it isnt going to prove anything.
This thread isnt the place to argue the validity of the Bible.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Pot calling the kettle black... Your the one that actually needs to read some books, infact you need to read Gods book the bible. The Mark of the Beast is right in there... as for the rapture well that's for another thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Everyone takes the verse about not being able to buy or sell to mean these chips will be currency based.

I side with L A Marzulli on this one, check out Roger Lears work with alien implants. These implants are tests, and they are changing your DNA. But most people think the abduction phenomenon is a hoax.

We all say that we would never take a chip in our hand or forehead that could track us.
But what if an "advanced technology" made it so these chips were able to extend your lifetime? We are being told that genetics arent far away from this already, so its not much of a stretch.

So we get this technology that would effectively make us imortal, in no danger of eternal damnation, and just as a side affect we can also use them as personal IDs. The line would form around the block.

When the mark does come, most people WILL willingly accept it. They wont have to force very many people, people will be begging for it.

Google L A Marzulli and the nephilim, Roger Lear and Alien Implants.

We are clearly being distracted by the whole currency chip thing, just because you wont be able to buy or sell without it... doesnt mean that is the main purpose of these implants.

I know its kinda out there, but it fits the bill.
edit on 15/2/2012 by osirys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Honestly, I got about a 1/4 of the way through the posts, I love the assumption that this is the mark of the beast because it is in America.
Forget the rest of the world where we dont have Obama care so we have no fear of the mark of the beast

The mark will be volintary and world wide, just like a sign of devotion it will be on display, not stuck under the skin.

edit on 15-2-2012 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
All you people won't do ANYTHING. I keep reading "nope you won't chip/tag me". Yeah right. Your not going to stand up and do anything about it. Same thing about the Patriot Act. "You'll never control me" and "Don't take my freedoms" but in reality it's all lip service. How many of you saying that actually DID something? I never saw coverage of torches on Capitol Hill.

Sometimes I hate ATS cause people just talk out of their a$$. We all hear about the 1%, well the one percent here are the ones with the stones to rebel and fight for your rights.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I will try to get an implant, however, I want it to have 2 caveats.
It should be able to be suppressed within a second using some common items (finger implant that allows me to wrap a bit of tin foil around it and give off nothing), and able to cut out within a matter of a few seconds with no big issue.

As far as the fear the implants crowd..meh, luddies are lame. You are in as much control as you choose to be..if something is truely out of your control, then simply, dont get it. a brain implant? naa...but a finger implant..sure.

This bill btw has absolutely nothing to do with a mandatory implant..what utter tripe and reason why people don't listen to any religious types anymore in any serious way. the fundy nuts are doing far more to discredit religion than any sensible discussion from an atheist..
so..keep it up

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
you say it would be connected to your bank account what if dont have one because you dont trust banks do they give you one.i for one wont except one just incase it is the number of the beast thing i dont want to burn in the lake of fire,.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemusbudda
.i for one wont except one just incase it is the number of the beast thing i dont want to burn in the lake of fire,.

...really?

You should know that the number of the beast is actually an IP Address..its numbers. 4 sets of 3, which is a total of 12 numbers. two sets of six, and the third six is the numbers in google (6 letters. google is of course the worlds largest search engine/information distribution and has a unlimited amount of information and knowledge stored on their mega computer..knowledge..tree of knowledge.)

Since you have a IP Address, you are willingly wearing (transmitting) your number of the beast.
So, if you are truely scared about the lake of fire, number, etc...then you should throw away your computer..or at least never go online again.

This is a bit of toungue in cheek (and a demonstration as to how anything can be said to be TNOTB),
Just because I am saying this in a bit of sarcastic humor, the point is valid and it very well could be the truth...actually even more likely than a chip.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

sorry to disabuse your opiinion, but you already have one. In fact, you and everyone else has for quite some time.
As to it isn't "the mark of the beast," don't you get it? What we have been about is proving mankind in need of control, becase we are now the "scourge" of the planet, justifiying the implant, defending it and showing its usefulness and the need for it, for we are so "sick" we need this....
it's been going on since Viet Nam and perhaps long before. The purpose of Mai Lai.. and this is no more true anywhere than the "land of the free," America. and if you site that, than you anti American, and what could be worse, to be a dissenter of the "free world"......
The point is, you wouldn't even know if you had said chip, for many years now. ...and it would be sold as the SOLUTION to the evils we see now. No, it's not the "mark of the beast," but the solution... and that is how, my friend, you know you have been in hell all this time....and your thinking that it is new, and the answer is a simple matter of naivete....for this realization is long behind the curve, so to speak
and those of us who spread that truth, watch our children and relatives live something other than a natural existence, proving, supposedly, the need to control mankind, and grieve for that every single day, pay a very high price to keep bringing you that truth
edit on 16-2-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I agree with a lot of what you say.... But what are the people initiating these advancements thinking? what if the modern future and supremely advanced technology is the only salvation for humans? What if going along with the plan is the best decision, but the mark of the beast stuff and the bible will create a "good" revolution to get the people to revolt against the futuristic way, and then the scientists and government elites will say we told you so but suit yourselves, you should have trusted us, now we are in our bases and spaceships and your the ones burning in "hell"....

its all very dualistic, and contradicting and confusing..... because natural man is what can be interprted as a beast.... i guess this is called the system of the beast because it is the elite ( shepherds) herding and farming the beastly and lowly man, who may have gizmos and gadgets,,, but will never have the freedom of spirit he did years and years ago..... this is the same problem when people today call the average person a working class slave with no freedom, even though they may go on their business a creatively and willfully create a life for themselves, where as that same person thousands of years ago would be toiling in mud all day every day....

its a very confusing situation..... because we are alive in this point of time, where the physical manifestations we are, and the civilization they are a part of, a minority of that civilization is striving to completely evolve the physical manifestations,.,. their eye is on the prize, they have had enough and perhaps they believe they are doing a great positive duty.... how can we know what is truly positive or best before we do it... in a very important way we can, by analyzing, questioning, judging contemplating.. but every choice from the perspective of free will has consequences,,, it is from that perspective one must weigh and know the consequences....

the world for millions of years has been cycling away,countless drama within every second of that time period,, all the inventions and establishments of systems and cities,, and now individuals have the power to drastically refract what has been a realtivisticly mellow playing field of evolution into many different paths of diverse future...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

page 1005:

(2) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The Secretary of
16 Health and Human Services shall establish and
17 begin implementation of the registry under section
18 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic
19 Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than
20 the date that is 36 months after the date of the en
21 actment of this Act, without regard to whether or
22 not final regulations to establish and operate the
23 registry have been promulgated by such date.

-subfab

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
OMG WE HAD THIS EXACT SAME DISCUSSION when the bill was still going through congress. I may even have it archived. You are OP, you have failed to state facts and actually are spreading lies.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You have an interesting way of talking. Normally people put things in a certain order, but you seem to type backwards. Cool.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
They can stick their implants squarely up their.....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by Lionhearte

How come David Icke knew about these plans then? Years back!

Back in the 80s a group of homeless people in Ny who as a result of their lifestyle, sleeping on street etc alcholics and unable to maintain ID who receive benefits, back in the day were issued checks with the requiremen for ID to be able to cash same at Banks, on the check was ( I D required F or H ) face or hand, and the implantatition devices were manufactured in Singapore, I also am led to believe that newborn children have ben implanted in the foot for years, the device used looks like a hyperdermic shringe and injects a small implant about the size of a grain of rice, used under the guise to stop getting the kids mixed up.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
By 2050 we'll all be more machine than human it's the future cyborg power!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
By 2050 we'll all be more machine than human it's the future cyborg power!

Augmentation and Tracking implants are 2 different things.

I'll take the augmentation you can keep the tracking.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
All this talk of RFID chips linked to our bank accounts makes me think of a movie called "In Time", where the currency is literally TIME. A cup of coffee may cost you 4min, a full days work may earn you a few hours, a car may cost you many years. And all this time is linked to a clock in us. And when you run out of time, you die.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ive said it before and I will again, bring on RFID chips!

I wont have to worry about getting promoted or finding a better job anymore, I will get exercise walking around town all day stealing peoples identities and money, it will be easier then ever before, and ill get free health insurance thanks to all of you

RFID technology is a joke so dont believe this garbage.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The abuse with RFID technology can happen and possibly be part of the Mark of the Beast.

Anyone with common sense can understand digital money would require everyone to have a computer chip under their skin and if you refuse your dead because you cannot buy or sale unless you have digital computer money.

Now what would eventauly happen is the law would require everyone to use digital money and put the CHIP under their skin,I'm sure at first everyone would just carry them around on cards and whatnot.The worlds economies would have to collapse as well which is possible.How this ties in with the anti-christ I'm not so sure.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join