It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of The Beast - Implants coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It is interesting how the "mark of the beast" has evolved from being and actual mark to social security numbers when they came out, bar codes when they came out, and now chips. Chips that nobody in America has to get. Also would this not have to be global thing or do only the tiny fraction of the worlds population that buys into this stuff have to get it?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

It looks like this provision was in one of the original versions. You can find it here by doing a control + f search for the word "implant"

1.usa.gov...

But I could not find it in the final version:

1.usa.gov...

Doesnt mean its gone, just not sure where to find it.

Not defending Obama either. I dont agree with the idea that the government can force us to buy a product or service.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

SNIP from OP link:

...have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it....

storing digital code of the meds you are taking, or a list of treatments you have had...
then a GPS signature and the individuals bank account ???

none of that info would qualify the implant object to be the 'mark of the beast'

the Mark -> permits buying or selling goods or services without paper record keeping

the Mark -> is also designed to proclaim 3 levels of the individuals loyalty to the beast empire

A. a 'mark' on the hand (likely a symbol like a cross)
B. a 'Number' (the infamous 666) on the hand ..or on the forehead
C. a 666 or the 'Name' of the leader on One's forehead

each 'badge of honor' denoting your status in the Beast Empires' heirarchy

The generic implant such as the story speaks of...has none of those requirements or perimeters of an outward sign of loyalty and support for the 'Beast' ... as stated in scripture prophecy

just more fluffy pulp from Shasha
edit on 15-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

They may as well put a dog collar around our necks.

No probably one of those exploding ones like in the film I can't remember the name of because I am too old and need chipping in case I have dementia.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

When I first looked at the threads title I though it said "The market of breast - Implants coming!" and I was like "Wtf? how does that even make sense?"

Disappointedly it turned out to be another Obamas the devil thread.

OT: What this guy said and what snopes said, its just people reading the bill and taking it out of context and or misinterpreting it. I was going to copy paste a quote but snopes won't let my highlight. Anyways it has to do with Pacemakers and Surgical pins, which already have a registry to them anyways.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by quedup

About 2 Google searches and I found this article that seems to clarify the whole situation. Hey, I want the Great Tribulation to start as soon as possible, but unfortunately this doesn't seem like it'll kick it off.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

Bro, i highly doubt chip implants or anything of that nature will be the mark, it's way too simple. It seems to me that it will entail a rejection of Jesus. Taking an implant doesn't really have a whole lot to do with rejecting Christ by any means i can detect. The sunday sabbath laws the U.S. government is trying to pass where you cannot buy or sell anything on sunday seems like a step in the right direction. Right now it's still too soon to tell and i fully expect by the time we realize whats going on the trap will be sprung and it will be too late to run and hide.

From what i have figured out were probably either in the birth pains of the tribulation or have just passed the first year.

See my thread HERE.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
beforeitsnews is not trust worthy.

Your all ready caring one, its in your pocket and you never leave home with out it. Its 1000 times more powerful then a small ship. It can take video and listen in on your conversations even while its off. It can GPS to your exact location, it holds all of your information, where you live, your name and your social. It knows all of your friends and internet subscriptions.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I'm trying to find out if this is true - quite simply, it would not surprise me at all if it is.

Looks like it's all set up to happen. Implants under your skin as part of Obamacare - linked to your Bank Details and all Personal Information.

Not a popular site I know but it gives a number of sources.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

When I click on 'Read More' at the bottom of the Page it takes me to a page that's been removed.

TextThis new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

The mark of the beast is not a chip. It is the number of a man. The number is a calculated GUID based on biometrics (face/retina or hand scanning). Sorry if religious fanatic preachers missed this and mislead you.. but open your mind and take a look at what has been done.

THEY DON'T NEED TO IMPLANT YOU! An implant serves the purpose of IDENTIFICATION. Your identity ties you to a DATABASE which exists OUTSIDE YOUR BODY.

Why the hell would they bother implanting people if all it does is cost money and is a logistical nightmare?

Biometrics is "the mark" and the system is already in place. It's been done. Implants are a distraction so everybody waiting for some stupid physical mark won't feel bad when they are forced to scan before making a purchase.

And yes, you and everyone else has accepted it if you walk up and allow yourself to make a purchase with a scan.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think the RFID chips play into The Mark of the Beast also myself.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Someone help me out here. In 1981 there was the rumor that special MARK OF THE BEAST Soc.Sec. checks would be issued in 1984

There was the Australian with the bar code tattoo, heavens, what happens when his bank goes belly up, can you imagine that by now he has to take off his pants due to all the tattoo's.

Is it starting to sound ridiculous. yep. The whole rapture concept didnt go commercial until William Miller,back in 1864. Wonder what they thought the mark of the beast was.Here is a question to ponder. How big of an Industry is End Times. Bigger than say 2012 doom Industry?

Time to grow up. Time to figure out the riddle of Matt. 24:24 Who is Jehovah really?

*****Disclaimer::: If my statement makes you uneasy, red faced or out right Angry, its your own common sense combating your brain washing experience*****
edit on 15-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
It is interesting how the "mark of the beast" has evolved from being and actual mark to social security numbers when they came out, bar codes when they came out, and now chips. Chips that nobody in America has to get. Also would this not have to be global thing or do only the tiny fraction of the worlds population that buys into this stuff have to get it?

Exactly, how does the bushman of Africa get his chip so he then can barter. And the tribes of the Amazon, how about the Indigenous boat people of India and Singapore. Bet the WHO will sneak in with a presumed vaccine and pull the wool over their eyes. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I really think that people are losing sight of the bigger picture here. I believe special branches of our military are already chiped. US GOV ID's have a chip that contains a plethora of information about the individual. So, the technology is out there and being used. But what really is happening here is an idea called posthumanism or transhumanism. People merging with computers. I think what we need to be asking is: where the heck are we heading with this technology we develop?? will it be our doom or savior?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Way too simple. You cannot be tricked into taking the mark, when you get it, you will know you are doing it willingly. It will be a concious choice and it will be a choice where they kill you if you do not take it, specifically you will get beheaded. It will not be a piece of technology, it will be a conscious rejection of Jesus Christ, forsaking him and Yahweh as savior for another god.

The 2 Beasts already exist, the 2 Antichrists are already here right now, and one of them is about to be revived after recieving a mortal wound that happened in 1924. Think along the lines of the Holy Roman Empire Pope who is the "Vicar of Christ" and the Islamic Caliphate of the Ottoman Empire who is the "Vicar of Allah" and youre heading in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

"Indigenous boat people of India"

Scanning 2.4 Billion Eyes, India Tries to Connect Poor to Growth

If you want to know how just read up on it.

I just can't understand how anyone that is "into" the mark and end times cannot see this. I don't mean you personally.. I mean anyone that actively denies all the proof when laid right out in front of them.

The so called mark is biometric scanning. A face, retina or hand scan creates a 100% UNIQUE identifier in the format of a GUID or long string of alphanumeric characters. You don't need an implant. All you need is a face or hand.

This is already being done on a global scale. FACEBOOK anyone? There are cameras everywhere and even the poorest, blurriest images can return an accurate match once a high-res scan has generated a person's unique identifier. No two numbers are the same just as no two faces are the same. All information, medical, professional, social, legal, financial records are then tied to the UNIQUE IDENTIFIER.

You need only think about HOW a global system would work and what the underlying problems of such a system are:

1. Every single person in the world requires a totally unique identifier that can be tied to ALL their virtual records as well as physically to them in the real world.
2. The unique identifier must be directly ON the person at all times and must be attached or merged with the person in a way that makes it difficult to be tampered with or duplicated.
3. Ideally the technology is NON-invasive, convenient and permanent.

It's your face and hands. ANY questions you have about Biometric technology and it's accuracy, effectiveness and likelihood of being used as a global identification system is ALL AVAILABLE right now online. Go take a look.

There is NO valid argument against biometrics being the mark.. except the one that the mark is a hoax in the first place. if you believe in the mark i am telling you right now EXACTLY what is it. Biometric scans that generate your unique number tied to ALL of virtual and physical records.

Medical records are stored in a database
Financial records are stored in a database
Legal records are stored in a database
Social records are stored in a database

etc. etc. etc. EVERYTHING about you is stored in database. The mark serves ONE PURPOSE. IDENTIFICATION. that is all. If you cannot identify yourself you cannot buy or sell. If the VERY near future you will identify yourself with a biometric scan for EVERY single thing that requires your identity. EVERYTHING.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by rwfresh

Way too simple. You cannot be tricked into taking the mark, when you get it, you will know you are doing it willingly. It will be a concious choice and it will be a choice where they kill you if you do not take it, specifically you will get beheaded. It will not be a piece of technology, it will be a conscious rejection of Jesus Christ, forsaking him and Yahweh as savior for another god.

The 2 Beasts already exist, the 2 Antichrists are already here right now, and one of them is about to be revived after recieving a mortal wound that happened in 1924. Think along the lines of the Holy Roman Empire Pope who is the "Vicar of Christ" and the Islamic Caliphate of the Ottoman Empire who is the "Vicar of Allah" and youre heading in the right direction.

It is SO simple that i cannot for the life of me understand the ignorant denial of the obvious FACTS. YOU tell me how it's a trick. TELL ME. You SWEAR ON JESUS' name that you don't believe the financial system that forces you to identify yourself through a biometric scan is not evil and i will believe you.

There is no trick except the one you play on yourself when you tell yourself the # you have accepted already hasn't put you in grave danger.

WHY O WHY O WHY would anyone accept burning in hell for all eternity if not by ignorance. SO who is tricking who? You can trick yourself all you want but you cannot and will not trick Jesus.
edit on 15-2-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
First they'll have to find me......THEN they'll have to kill me cuz there is not way in hell I am putting something like that in/on or around my body.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by rebellender

"Indigenous boat people of India"

Scanning 2.4 Billion Eyes, India Tries to Connect Poor to Growth

If you want to know how just read up on it.

I just can't understand how anyone that is "into" the mark and end times cannot see this. I don't mean you personally.. I mean anyone that actively denies all the proof when laid right out in front of them.

The so called mark is biometric scanning. A face, retina or hand scan creates a 100% UNIQUE identifier in the format of a GUID or long string of alphanumeric characters. You don't need an implant. All you need is a face or hand.

This is already being done on a global scale. FACEBOOK anyone? There are cameras everywhere and even the poorest, blurriest images can return an accurate match once a high-res scan has generated a person's unique identifier. No two numbers are the same just as no two faces are the same. All information, medical, professional, social, legal, financial records are then tied to the UNIQUE IDENTIFIER.

You need only think about HOW a global system would work and what the underlying problems of such a system are:

1. Every single person in the world requires a totally unique identifier that can be tied to ALL their virtual records as well as physically to them in the real world.
2. The unique identifier must be directly ON the person at all times and must be attached or merged with the person in a way that makes it difficult to be tampered with or duplicated.
3. Ideally the technology is NON-invasive, convenient and permanent.

It's your face and hands. ANY questions you have about Biometric technology and it's accuracy, effectiveness and likelihood of being used as a global identification system is ALL AVAILABLE right now online. Go take a look.

There is NO valid argument against biometrics being the mark.. except the one that the mark is a hoax in the first place. if you believe in the mark i am telling you right now EXACTLY what is it. Biometric scans that generate your unique number tied to ALL of virtual and physical records.

Medical records are stored in a database
Financial records are stored in a database
Legal records are stored in a database
Social records are stored in a database

etc. etc. etc. EVERYTHING about you is stored in database. The mark serves ONE PURPOSE. IDENTIFICATION. that is all. If you cannot identify yourself you cannot buy or sell. If the VERY near future you will identify yourself with a biometric scan for EVERY single thing that requires your identity. EVERYTHING.

You have presented a clear outline of what is really happening. I started this thread in the hope of some constructive debate and apart from the usual rude and ignorant response, I think many have offered clear alternative critique - much of which I was already familiar with. Thanks for all the mostly intelligent posts.

However, I am old enough to have read and seen many once unbelievable events come about over the years and in this case I believe ' there is no smoke without fire' and it is the thin end of the wedge. It amazes me how much trust people place in the institutions even though all the evidence for the lack of truth is on the table with a napkin yet they still trust TPTB that have an Evil Agenda.

I do accept the huge benefit of medical implants - if this is all it would ever be but I'm afraid I have no faith in that being the case. Of course - no one (well) would volunteer for the type of implant suggested in the source but I don't think they will even know they have one eg. Slipped into vaccines. History has the evidence of many cases of Government bodies experimenting on the human population - in particular the mentally ill and prison inmates hence, they have a proven track record - but now with advanced nano technology they have the means to carry out their endeavors without detection. All they require is for folks to line up for it and this they surely will in their belief that it is for their own good.

The constitution was for their own good too - I'll say no more on that.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by Lionhearte

How come David Icke knew about these plans then? Years back!

Maybe because they're written in the Bible?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

I don't know if you don't have to, but US Passports and US Passport Cards have RFID Chips in them

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

says you, well I don't mean you personally.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join