It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of The Beast - Implants coming!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Dear LionOfGOD,

I personally think ALL prophecies are total BS,

What about the prophesy that said that the Jews would be spread all over the earth and then return to Israel? Perhaps you believer all prophesies have been met or that the remaining ones that have not happened (like most of Revelations) are wrong. Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Doesn´t it seem a little too obvious? Are people actually so arrogant
that they think any of us could outsmart the devil? The ultimate evil?
I personally think ALL prophecies are total BS,
but the concept of the devil has always gotten me interested.

No - we can't outsmart the devil and never have done - just look at History - you don't need prophecies or the Bible to see how much evil is in this world and as the years role by the evil spreads more and more - to the point that many can't bear it any more but we have to.

You know why we have to - it's because those that rule us are Evil and Arrogant and deal in the Occult more than you'll ever dream. But who believes that .................?????

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

I disagree with something you said.

No - we can't outsmart the devil and never have done

Satan is far from all knowing, he was wrong about Job and offered to buy off Jesus by giving him the world governments. I am all for giving a man his due; but, I think of Satan as an idiot who has been watching us for a long time. Lets face it, most people are pretty selfish and should take responsibility for the evil they do, they don't need the devil to be selfish, that is a choice, he merely exploits it by giving us justification, deceit, self deception. Peace. We don't need to outsmart him, we merely need to be good to disprove what he accuses us of day and night before the Lord.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I have known/felt this for years (and had a very real dream about it years ago in which I was a 'freedom-fighter' for those who would not be chipped)...think about it for a second.

You are, over a period of time, sold the benefits of this chip - how much easier and safer it will make your life and the lives of your children. After all, some mechanical/electronic devices are indeed beneficial, such as pacemakers...but you are not ill. You do not need an implant.

So you are implanted with the computer chip. By definition, you then become part of a larger computer. Computer chips are programmed every day. You can be programmed.

Something that looks innocent on the outside can hide its true nature and can in fact point to deception and manipulation -- and THAT is the ultimate goal of the Chip.

I will never allow anyone to 'chip me', no matter the reason. I will not become part of some kind of 'Borg' (a Star Trek chiller)...because computer chips can be programmed. From remote locations.

Think about it. Seriously.

Namaste
GI

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

Satan is far from all knowing, he was wrong about Job and offered to buy off Jesus by giving him the world governments. I am all for giving a man his due; but, I think of Satan as an idiot who has been watching us for a long time. Lets face it, most people are pretty selfish and should take responsibility for the evil they do, they don't need the devil to be selfish, that is a choice, he merely exploits it by giving us justification, deceit, self deception. Peace. We don't need to outsmart him, we merely need to be good to disprove what he accuses us of day and night before the Lord.

too many people trying to outsmart the devil to the point where they become just like him.

they entirely miss the point and shadow box themselves into a corner with low blows thinking they are fighting off stuff they don't agree with... or stuff that scares them. You overcome evil by doing the right thing. If everyone did the right thing life might actually be great... this doesn't happen but goodness comes from choosing what's right despite fears or beliefs and not making excuses for anything that could manifest in yourself. It is the choice to never be that way... your peace of mind when something bad happens to still not be that way regardless... no matter what you could gain from it. Many think more of the world and decide to be like the world and get good at self preservation by being a little like the trickster... and a little more... and a little more.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

It is a fighting, frightening and long battle and as individuals we all need to drop the Ego and prove to both God and Ourselves that we can outsmart him by being and doing good in the world and instead of living in fear (which the devil loves and feeds off) we need to envisage a world of beauty and love where all are equal, where there are no more wars - The Devil Can't Deal With That - because it's the 'Law of Attraction' we become what we think. But it needs enough of us to effect the Collective Consciousness before we can turn this world around and they have kept that little gem a secret.
We are what we think - that is how there is so much Evil and that is how he is so difficult to outsmart!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenIrish
reply to post by quedup

I have known/felt this for years (and had a very real dream about it years ago in which I was a 'freedom-fighter' for those who would not be chipped)...think about it for a second.

You are, over a period of time, sold the benefits of this chip - how much easier and safer it will make your life and the lives of your children. After all, some mechanical/electronic devices are indeed beneficial, such as pacemakers...but you are not ill. You do not need an implant.

So you are implanted with the computer chip. By definition, you then become part of a larger computer. Computer chips are programmed every day. You can be programmed.

Something that looks innocent on the outside can hide its true nature and can in fact point to deception and manipulation -- and THAT is the ultimate goal of the Chip.

I will never allow anyone to 'chip me', no matter the reason. I will not become part of some kind of 'Borg' (a Star Trek chiller)...because computer chips can be programmed. From remote locations.

Think about it. Seriously.

Namaste
GI

You have it in One - So can the bacteria sized computers in Vaccines - which is why they're pushing them so hard.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

It is a fighting, frightening and long battle and as individuals we all need to drop the Ego and prove to both God and Ourselves that we can outsmart him by being and doing good in the world and instead of living in fear (which the devil loves and feeds off) we need to envisage a world of beauty and love where all are equal, where there are no more wars - The Devil Can't Deal With That - because it's the 'Law of Attraction' we become what we think. But it needs enough of us to effect the Collective Consciousness before we can turn this world around and they have kept that little gem a secret. We are what we think - that is how there is so much Evil and that is how he is so difficult to outsmart!

I have no idea what you are trying to tell me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Sucha Fool and their minions strike again!

I don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You clearly haven't read the links.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I don't need to read them to know that the whole subject is a crock of #.

More posturing from people who want something to blame Obama for.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by quedup

I don't need to read them to know that the whole subject is a crock of #.

More posturing from people who want something to blame Obama for.

Your remarks have got to be the most ignorant I've ever heard on ATS -

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

What about the prophesy that said that the Jews would be spread all over the earth and then return to Israel?

Failed prophesies are a dime a dozen.
By my reading of the figures, 70 percent of the worlds Jews have not "returned to Israel".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I didn't read the bill, who did, after all? But I do recall some discussion of this before the Obama Healthcare law was passed.

It is a misunderstanding, and some people gone off the deep end over some text taken out of context. If I recall correctly, the text in the healthcare bill that was passed never included this.

The bills prior to it did, however. But people tend to get a bit panicky about things they don't understand.

Here is really, the best write up I could find about it, but working in healthcare, and having several implanted devices myself, I can tell you that most certainly, this is for patient safety and health benefits of the patient *only*.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This means, among other things, spinal hardware, brain shunts, breast implants, heart stents, artificial heart pumps, knee implants, artificial hip joints, and many, many other things. There is sound reasoning for this, and in nearly all cases it is already done anyway, and should be tracked nationally.

If a device is found - after it has been used in humans - to have a default, it is good practice to be able to track down the people it has been implanted in, and to replace it with a non-defective device. People move, relocate, even leave the country, with implanted devices in their bodies. Being able to find them in the case of an emergent notification could save a life.

Here is the website where this is done now:

medicaldeviceregistry.org...

And generally, people have to register their own devices. I did not even know this, until I found the article above. I thought doctors usually took the initiative to do this.

On a side note, pacemakers and defribillators actually do have to communicate data back to the doctors in a process called auditing, in case there is a malfunction. This happens a bit more often than people may realize, and patients have the be hospitalized and the malfunction repaired. Sometimes a battery replaced, or a broken wire replaced. This is the type category where the transmitting device types would fall into.

Again, however, this never made it into the final bill, which is a shame. One of the things that *should* have.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

And this is exactly how they convince people - you're a good advocate for implants - Bill or No Bill - it will come.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

And this is exactly how they convince people - you're a good advocate for implants - Bill or No Bill - it will come.

I am a good advocate for patient safety. As I stated, I have several implanted devices, namely at this time, spinal hardware. If it is deemed over time that my hardware could fracture, I would wish to be notified and allowed to make the choice to have it replaced or removed. This is good healthcare advocacy.

I did have Dow Corning breast implants, the ones that were removed from the market and a large settlement made? I was notified by mail, because the implants had registration numbers on each one. I was glad to be notified of the potential to cause harm to me. I had just had them removed a few months prior because they had both ruptured.

Not everything is a conspiracy, and not everything implanted in the body is a tracking transmitter device.

When and if that type of thing happens, I can almost assure you it will be voluntary, as it is now in the case of implantable medical records devices for the critically ill or those that are unable to communicate and that *choose* to have them implanted.

Some people do not have irrational fears.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Personally, I feel if the very first confirmed story of any united states government body forcing just one person to be implanted, then once that happens, the guns are coming out loaded for bear, and people are going to be shot.. daily That's when the movie "red dawn" is reality.. We aren't far from that now though..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I personally thought I would make it easier on "them." The last time I was getting a very detailed tattoo I figured I'd just ask the shop partner to do a barcode on the inside of my wrist. I figure it's never too soon to start sucking up. I for one welcome our new dolphin overlords.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thanks for clearing this up.

Though some will continue to ramble on about the "mark of the beast" nonsense. Reminds me of people who believe everything they read in the Weekly World News.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

And your blind acceptance of "beforeitsnews" is even more ignorant.

Do you want to continue to fling mud or can we get back to the topic at hand?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join