It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of The Beast - Implants coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm trying to find out if this is true - quite simply, it would not surprise me at all if it is.

Looks like it's all set up to happen. Implants under your skin as part of Obamacare - linked to your Bank Details and all Personal Information.

Not a popular site I know but it gives a number of sources.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

When I click on 'Read More' at the bottom of the Page it takes me to a page that's been removed.

TextThis new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chip-implants.html On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I'm trying to find out if this is true

OMG, why didnt somebody tell us about this before now?

Oh wait, they already did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

Not quite. Yes the bill calls for the regulation of and registry of implantable chips; but, it does not require you to have one, that is not in the legislation any more than it requires people to get breast implants which are under the same restrictions. Personally, I would not accept a chip; but, it is not a requirement. There is serious discussion about putting them in Alzheimer's patients.

I also wish to say that the I do not believe the chip is the mark of the beast. I think that all the concern over the chip is meant to make us accepting of something less intrusive, lets say an invisible tattoo that can only be seen with certain lights or using a phone that has an app to see it. Revelations says that almost everyone will be deceived, if atheists are not deceived about receiving a chip. Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Guess I just can't believe they'd go this far.

David Icke warned about this years ago and at the time, I thought 'No they wouldn't dare and nobody would go along with it' but if you look at everything else we've allowed to happen well ..... say no more.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

About 2 Google searches and I found this article that seems to clarify the whole situation. Hey, I want the Great Tribulation to start as soon as possible, but unfortunately this doesn't seem like it'll kick it off.
edit on 15-2-2012 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I think this is the thin end of the wedge, just how all the other things they've done - sneak it in the back door!

If the only way you can purchase food at the store or do any kind of transaction is to swipe your skin chip - you would take it as would most people - what's the alternative - starvation/no medcare/no drivers licence etc etc etc.

This really would be the beginning of the end. They may as well put a dog collar around our necks.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

How come David Icke knew about these plans then? Years back!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It makes sense for them to make currency purely digital. It can be tracked solely by computers; programs = less human-inefficiency, also subject to emotional compromise.

Computer chips WOULD be of benefit to those lured by the system into thinking everything is fine right now as it is, and it would only be an upgrade into making things more easy, comfortable, and efficient for the consumer to get along with their life.

Hey, if you've got nothing to hide, right?

Unless you don't have enough chicken nuggets in your diet.
edit on 15-2-2012 by 4KAAN because: grammar

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by AQuestion

I think this is the thin end of the wedge, just how all the other things they've done - sneak it in the back door!

If the only way you can purchase food at the store or do any kind of transaction is to swipe your skin chip - you would take it as would most people - what's the alternative - starvation/no medcare/no drivers licence etc etc etc.

This really would be the beginning of the end. They may as well put a dog collar around our necks.

I'm afraid the only wedge here is the one you have your knickers in. I

it's not happening. No chip. Read the responses.
Or read this:
www.gpo.gov...
I don’t see that language on page 1004.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

You for real - I have nothing at all to hide but NO THANK YOU I don't wish to be controlled by the Evil Bandits that are running this world.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I think your living in you knickers dear - your in denial.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that HR3200 was never passed...

check these links:

www.govtrack.us...

www.opencongress.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Pauligirl

I think your living in you knickers dear - your in denial.

I posted a link to the actual Bill. Now, see if you find that language in there.
I'll be back tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by musicjunkie
Just wanted to point out that HR3200 was never passed...

check these links:

www.govtrack.us...

www.opencongress.org...

I can accept that - but do you think it won't bounce back in the near future once people have seen the benefit of the use of these chips for health reasons because I have listened and watched it get gradually introduced over the years.

They sell it to the public in such a way that - 'we all think it's the best thing since sliced bread' then .........

They can even introduce nano tech into vaccines the size of bacteria - No I think this one needs watching very closely.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

How about an invisible 3D bar-code that is unique to you and gives all of your biometric information proving that you are you in order to prevent ID theft? That could work, give you the choice between the two. Bottom line, if it is in or on my body permanently then I don't want and won't accept it. Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
wow this is now just happening. My neighbor when I was really young, this was all she talked about. :I guess, I can tell her now, that's it's true.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
lol people always say these chip things are the 'Mark of the Beast'. I'm no Biblical Scholar, but I'm pretty sure the mark would have something to do with the 'Number of the Beast' as well. I seriously doubt these chips that we get implanted in our fingers are going to have 666 on them. Hell that would raise a red flag to me, and I don't even believe that mumbo jumbo.

Six, Six, Six, the number of the beast
Six, Six, Six, the one for you and me!!! - Iron Maiden

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's suppose to be implanted on their forehead from what she always said.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I can accept that - but do you think it won't bounce back in the near future once people have seen the benefit of the use of these chips for health reasons because I have listened and watched it get gradually introduced over the years.

They sell it to the public in such a way that - 'we all think it's the best thing since sliced bread' then .........

They can even introduce nano tech into vaccines the size of bacteria - No I think this one needs watching very closely.

Nothing would surprise me, honestly.

The bills that did pass became the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) & its amendment, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.

I haven't read through those to see if any of the RFID chip stuff is in those yet, but again...nothing would surprise me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Doesn´t it seem a little too obvious? Are people actually so arrogant
that they think any of us could outsmart the devil? The ultimate evil?
I personally think ALL prophecies are total BS,
but the concept of the devil has always gotten me interested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join