It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do other worlds have a Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Yeah, and from a social side people who preach family values based on a holy book should actually worship a god with family values.

If Jesus is God's son, where is Mrs God?
Jesus appears to have two daddies and one mommy!
It must have been a very conflicted childhood, even for a perfect deity.

Jesus also never married (outside gnostic heresies).
What would Jesus do?
Well it doesn't seem like grandchildren were on his list of priorities, and if all men followed His example the human race would be extinct.

edit on 15-2-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4KAAN

Satan and this wicked world will only be a memory to future generations and a warning to all the bad that happens from those who rebel against Jehovah God,

No. I never chose that. If I did, you are assumed to believe in reincarnation, which, by default, you are entitled to believe in a concept that does not involve a hell, eternal damnation, a pitch-fork wielding gremlin or any other superstitious boogeyman you use to personify the fears you cling to get along with life you know according to the ego you've developed.

By this standard, I, too, chose to reincarnate here, which means I'm dealing with the same bull# you are. But PLEASE, I forgot what we were arguing about.

I don't think we were arguing. I wasn't anyway. If you are happy with your thoughts than keep them happily though.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

I think you missed my point totally there too....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Why do you believe he left us? Why can it not be that we left? We each are our own saviour so yes I would say there is more than one, in fact here I would say there exist over 7 billion of us #ers we're all on the same path just different distances along.

EDIT: My apologies I did not correctly consume your OP I presumed acceptance of the multi-verse model however on second reading you had confined yourself to this locality so ignore.
edit on 15-2-2012 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
I brought this up a long time ago, but the post was pretty deep page wise,so I'll ask you guys what you think anyway. If God Knew the Devil was going to be a problem and he could have put him anywhere in the Universe then why did he put him down here with us and not on some other planet or remote location?

As far as Jesus goes, God only had one begotten son, One son, no more.To forgive the Earthlings. So in all these billions of other galaxies with all these billions of other possible planets and all the possible trillions of life forms, only Adam and Eve screwed up? Nobody on all those other worlds ever did something God disapproved of? Now or a billion years ago when others were alive out there in the cosmos?

What are the odds of getting stuck on the only messed up planet in the Universe?

These questions contain many interesting clues...

'Location, Location, Location'...Our 'location' is fairly special. Of the many 'managerial staff' despatched to this locale, those overseeing the 'life' aspect, or, vehicle aspect of the area, were/are FREE WILL entities...they exercised thier FREE WILL, and the rest, as they say...is history...
There is only ONE Jesus entity (whatever you'd like to call it)...this entity was sent to 'correct' the mistake/s of lower managerial staff...other prophets 'represent' aides and helpers in the correction, along with the angelic hosts etc...

The story of the 'sin', is a story of the temptation of the flesh, and what we are now doing, and have been doing ever since, is relearning the way back to a previous state...where flesh was not necessary...

Lifeforms do exist on other galaxies/universes/locales...they are either higher or lower (metaphorically speaking) on a corporeal and non-corporeal level...secession is a viable option (in a FREE WILL creation) and some 'locales' are examples of this, while retaining certain other developmental abilities...

The 'odds' are in our favor...we are in a special location, make the most of your time...

Akushla

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yes other worlds do have a Jesus

And he is sort of the son of God he's actually what they call a HERALD and when he visits if you kill him later on your world receives a visit from GALACTUS

thats why we never hear from the aliens btw fyi, they all screw that one up.
edit on 15-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread
That has nothing to do with the OP. He said do other worlds have a Jesus. Not the Jesus

Is it really a stretch of the imagination to suppose that in fact the Jesus would go to other worlds? Yes, the OP used the indefinite article 'a' but there should be no other one and only son of God.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Very subtle, and missed by most I think!!

Nic one.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
double bubble
edit on 15/2/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'll counter with this.

God from the Old Testament - Bad alien(s)

Satan from the Old Testament - Another bad alien(s)

Jesus from the New Testament - Good alien trying to set things straight (didn't work...sorry)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To answer your question, yes. They also have their Jim Jones too, I bet.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I brought this up a long time ago, but the post was pretty deep page wise,so I'll ask you guys what you think anyway. If God Knew the Devil was going to be a problem and he could have put him anywhere in the Universe then why did he put him down here with us and not on some other planet or remote location?

lol.

As far as Jesus goes, God only had one begotten son, One son, no more.To forgive the Earthlings. So in all these billions of other galaxies with all these billions of other possible planets and all the possible trillions of life forms, only Adam and Eve screwed up? Nobody on all those other worlds ever did something God disapproved of? Now or a billion years ago when others were alive out there in the cosmos?

What are the odds of getting stuck on the only messed up planet in the Universe?

I bet there are planets in which everyone is equivalent to or higher than Jesus.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
YES some planets differ with the names. Some its Joseph. Some its Barrack.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So in all these billions of other galaxies with all these billions of other possible planets and all the possible trillions of life forms, only Adam and Eve screwed up?

What if we're the only intelligent life in the universe? There is absolutely no proof that there is intelligent life elsewhere. Scientists believe that there must be simply because of statistical probability, but what if there isn't? I think scientists want desperately to believe that there is life elsewhere because if there isn't then that would be very strong evidence that evolution is a farce and a supreme being is only allowing it to be in one place.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think the same entities or energies manage the entire lil universe. So the names may change but their actions dont.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
how are you so sure this world does

if anything jesus hasn't existed since a world 2000 years ago

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

So in all these billions of other galaxies with all these billions of other possible planets and all the possible trillions of life forms, only Adam and Eve screwed up?

What if we're the only intelligent life in the universe? There is absolutely no proof that there is intelligent life elsewhere. Scientists believe that there must be simply because of statistical probability, but what if there isn't? I think scientists want desperately to believe that there is life elsewhere because if there isn't then that would be very strong evidence that evolution is a farce and a supreme being is only allowing it to be in one place.

Umm. No.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by korath

well if you insist there is a following of The Book of Urantia Urantia book. It is deemed a hoax. it tells who what where how and why and about everything. It says there are many planets and Jesus was responsible for 7. If I were you I would run from this following. It has hoax all over it, since you took the time to bang out a thread I thought I would take you serious also. I am such a nice guy.
edit on 15-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

Do other worlds have a Jesus?

Yes, the spiritual world (dimension). He's Lord there as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
YES some planets differ with the names. Some its Joseph. Some its Barrack.

Jesus - Yehoshua - Joshua

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join