It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Headquarters Vandalised In The Name of Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
LAFAYETTE -- Burned campaign signs and apparent pro-President Bush messages scrawled in a tarry black substance greeted volunteers Thursday morning at Lafayette's presidential campaign headquarters for U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass.

Lafayette city police are investigating the apparent vandalism, which did not damage the Buchanan Street building other than scorch marks on the pavement in front of the building, but also involved the theft of campaign signs outside the building

www.2theadvocate.com...

A LITTLE GIRLYS SIGN WAS TORN YOU SAY??? AWWWW.

I mean, it's one thing to tear a sign but you have a fringe element of your own publically breaking the law by vandalising kerryhq and stealing.

I guess there's just no girlie men left anymore.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There are no suspects. I suppose a group of people who would make false memos to try to influence an election would never think of vandalizing their own headquarters to buy a sympathy vote.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I deplore the behavior of anybody who vandalizes any political, religious or other institutions property and I hope they get arrested and punished to the fullest extent.

However to drag the harassment of a child as part of your posting is kind of sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
However to drag the harassment of a child as part of your posting is kind of sad.

Quite ironically as it turns out, AceofBase found serious evidence to suggest that photo was staged. The same Dad has been featured in similar photos featuring "harrassment" of his children at Democrat rallies in 2000 and 1996.

This time the "offending Democrat" caught on tape appears to be his oldest son. It's a good read with the news article from 2000, family photos, links to the evidence... www.abovetopsecret.com...
Chef Recommends!

There's certainly much more to that photo than meets the eye.

This photo, however, of Layfayette Kerry HQ speaks for itself.

And Vater you were saying something about falsifying things for sympathy votes?

Indeed.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Are these radical Republicans, Democrat "plant's", or just some kids that think they're funny? Answer: we don't know for sure.

For every bit of evidence that comes out against one side, someone finds something support them that the other side is full of scum. It's too funny!

Originally posted by Nerdling

How compassionate of you!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

lol, it turned out it was staged by a republican family who have done the same thing during the last 3 elections

top topics

join