It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love the USA?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
OP, The question you should ask is "Why do so many people love the USA?".

Seeing as the US is ranked in the top 3 if not first in the world's most migrated-to countries, and is the most desired place for everyone around the world to live in, it's fair to say that the majority of the world either likes the USA, or envy it so much that it wishes to live there.
Um, you do know right that the top desirable places to live are ranked as such:

1) Norway
2)Australia
3)Netherlands
4) USA

This was from a UN report released 6 -12 months ago.

www.terminalu.com...
edit on 15-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

We're Number 4!
We're Number 4!
We're Number 4!
We're Number 4!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well its better than being British

I'm just joking, I love you Brits and your dark humor.

OT: Why do I love the U.S.A? Its my home, but not because I was just born here because I love the idea of America. I'm not talking about world leaders, or foreign police, or our laws those things change with time. I may not like what they have now but those things will change with time, because if history has shown us anything. The little nation that started off as a impossible rebellion against the worlds largest empire at the time can change a lot things.

I'm not going to apologize for my Nation, or even really defended. I'm going to my best as an American to change it, to change my life, and to maybe someday change the lives of others for the better.

Ah thank you.

- bob

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Why do you love United States of the Americanaz? BECAUSE THERE ARE GENETIC YOUTH THERE IN THE west AS THERE ARE GENETIC YOUTH IN THE east WHO ARE TOTALLY INNOCENT AND DONT DESERVE TO BE KILLED BY ANY.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

If it was up to me I would collect all the children of this planet first and replace them on another sphere away from all the ignorant adults. After that return for the WORTHY genetic adults to support their genetic growth (ADULTS WHO HAVE BEEN OBSERVED W/O KNOWING SINCE THEY WERE YOUTH) Then return to a planet full of those who wish to destroy each other and discuss the next step.

1 cannot see why there seems to be no way for all the nations to work together as 1 (unless there is hidden data owned by these global forces to produce a certain product- product being man or mankind soul energy or flesh) If there is no deception like this in play 1 has no understanding as to why build all these weapons NUKES /GERMS /CHEMS TO DESTROY THE SPECIES INSTEAD OF INVESTING ALL THAT MONEY INTO MEGA HOSPITALS OR MEGA SCHOOLS IN POOR EA*RTH LOCATIONS.

Have any ever thought that maybe the LORD placed the answers to humanity GENETICALLY in certain regions of negativity as a way to show development. Like if they grow past this form of ignorance then located in maybe a 3rd world country may be their advance potential in species development. But as long as they treat these regions with hatred or ignorance the SEEDS will never grow TO HELP THE SPECIES for they get killed too fast --SEE HOW THE GENETICS SECRETS CAN BE DESTROYED BY THE GENETIC SEEKING THE ANSWERS --- JUST REMEMBER THE MAHDI AND MESSIAH MAY HAVE BEEN GROWN OVER AND OVER BUT THE IGNORANCE KEEPS THEM FROM NOT FULLY ENTERING TO HELP in the 3rd dimension????????

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

[/COLOR]
edit on 2/15/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Why do you love the USA?

Because you can start redundant threads that bring nothing new to the table without being bludgeoned...

Its always that one guy...That one guy..Why are you dodging the question? If you don't love the US, say it. Or just don't post. No contribution.

On the other hand, I don't like this country. Why? Everything from election fraud to the idiotic payed off presidents.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Somebody has to police the world better the U.S. and the U.N. than those aussies.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjigga

Thankyou for proving my point completely.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What is your response to your own question?

We all know things are definitely NOT A1 here and also know what is happening in other parts of the world.. Most of us have internet friends from other countries and we get the news of what is going on there too.

Just out of curiosity...where is this Utopian Country that everyone is going to run off to.. and I'll get my ticket ready for flight to Paradise.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I like the USA. I dislike the US government.

USA people bring many good things to the table like heavy metal, playboy, etc... (though heavy metal is british in origin)
US government bring bad things to the table like wars and policies that infringe on liberties of USA people.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You do realize your country supports the United States. Stop playing it off like Australia is this perfect paradise.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjigga

The difference between Australia and the US is that Australia doesn't go around playing world police, claiming we are the greatest country on Earth and poking our noses into every other countries business. We also haven't got a crumbling economy and a populace being slowly squeezed dry by big corporations.

Oh, and we get free healthcare

edit on 15/2/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Halfway true, Australian troops are have been helping out in Afghanistan since the war there...Not to sure about Iraq. They were there in Vietnam too. I don't go boasting that we're the best, that's ignorant. I just stand up for my country in posts like these where people claim the United States is all the evil in the world, yea I don't entirely agree with the foreign policy but we aren't as bad as alot of foreigners make us out.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjigga

IF you would actually read what we are saying, we are not denigrating the American people for anything other than the fact that they are allowing this corruption to continue, when your Constitution specifically allows you guys to change that. We, the rest of the world, is left to suffer the consequences while the people of America sit back and claim "everything is fine, what are you whinging about...you must be an America Hater".

"America Hater". This buzzword loses all it's meaning when the people saying it don't actually read what the rest of us are saying.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Becasue its sure of a hell alot better then The way China and russia treat their citizens...the way the NWO sees our future.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjjigga
If you live in the U.S.A. and you don't love it then why don't you just GTFO and never come back, move to North Korea or something damn commies.

They don't move out because they think they can do more damage from the inside.

Kinda like they're trying now, trying to taking away freedoms and creating their little communist "utopia"...

edit on 2012/2/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I love the fact that within one country there can be so much diversity in thoughts, hopes and lives - Texas could be a different country to New York, for example.

I also love that so many individuals can wax lyrical about countries like Iran - then condemn the US for an apparent lack of freedom and liberty. The irony for anyone with a modicum of intelligence on the matter is incredible.

Anyone wanna stone an adulterous woman?

The mind boggles.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Kinda like they're doing now, taking away freedoms and creating their little communist "utopia"...

Wait....so you're saying those that live in America and hate it are the ones taking everyone's freedom away and trying to introduce communism? WTF????? Did you take a wacky pill this morning or something?

Could it be that perhaps they have been squashed down by corporations and the government, forced to starve or watch their loved ones go homeless because of lack of money, housing or anything else that is currently going on in the US right now? Nah....couldn't be that at all. They MUST be commies.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Why do you love the USA?,

The Constitution. The Bill of Rights. Democracy. Freedom of speech. Freedom of religion. Freedom of the internet. Freedom of information. Equal Rights Amendment. Freedom of the press. Catholic Churches built next to Buddhist Temples ... and getting along just fine. Grocery stores full of food and most people able to afford it. Those that can't afford grocery stores get help from their fellow Americans via entitlements and faith-based help. Americans can own their own business. Those born poor and/or sick can overcome and be successful. Americans can keep most of what they earn and not have it stolen from them by the government. Unlike some other countries - there are no 'morals police' roaming the streets beating women who don't dress or act according to how someone in government thinks they should. There is no forced military recruitment in times of peace or even in war. Americans are willing to serve the country (the world) for the greater good (US Mllitary, Peace Corps, National Guard, Red Cross, Hospice, volunteering at the library, etc). Libraries! Schools for everyone so they can learn to read and do math. Unlike some other countries - girls can go to school and learn just like the boys do. America is the most generous country on the planet - both with volunteering and donating money. I love the pioneers and their spirit. I love that we Americans have walked on the moon. I love our loving of sports ... GO FLYERS!! I love that we can get in a car, or get on a bus, or get in an airplane and travel .. UNRESTRICTED .. throughout the country. Not all countries allow that. I love the cities. I love the mountains. I love the small towns. I love the beaches. I love swimming pools. I love having clean water on tap whenever we need it .. both hot and cold running clean water. I love (really loved) eating our pizza, fries, milkshakes, burgers, meatloaf, pot roast, whoopie pies, and all the other 'American' foods. BACON! NYC delis. Philly cheese steak sandwiches. I love Niagara Falls. I love the Grand Canyon. I love Yellowstone. I love the Mississippi River and the Great Lakes. I love the Presidential Mountain Range and the Rockies. I love Disney World. I love NYC and Philly (But Philly is beter!
) I love the art museums and the zoos. ETC ETC ETC It's not perfect ... but it's really fantastic!

edit on 2/15/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
Anyone wanna stone an adulterous woman?

Well done on swallowing the propaganda. The Iranians involved in stonings and the like are a VERY SMALL minority of the actual populace. Just like Murderers and paedophiles are a small minority of American populace. That's like saying America is a country full of murderers and paedophiles.

Do you like being called a paedophile? Didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

This pretty well sums it up. PLEASE READ!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join