It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Speaking of the OP, where did he run off to? He left the party early

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by maestromason

I'm an Earthling and I live on the planet Earth. It amazes me how today we still segregate ourselves based on country. That just epitomizes mankind's stupidity.

Where is the "Why I love the planet Earth" thread? Oh, wait, nobody loves the planet, just the delusional country they think they are from.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hey OP, the next time you attempt to get an ANTI-AMERICAN thread going you MAY want to try not to start it on an AMERICAN WEBSITE!

But it seems you have held your road quite well and here is where it has lead you to....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

No...Right NOW! I do as I PLEASE....When I PLEASE....HOW I PLEASE! It is a beautiful thing being an American. I can't describe HEAVENLY BLISS ON TAP ... ON DEMAND! ON EARTH..but if I could that would sum it all up for you...A VERY BEAUTIFUL THING!

Your government is removing your rights bit by bit as we speak and the public want do a thing about it.
Not to mention its going to be impossible to do anything when you the economy you all depend on collapses.

Hey OP, the next time you attempt to get an ANTI-AMERICAN thread going you MAY want to try not to start it on an AMERICAN WEBSITE! But it seems you have held your road quite well and here is where it has lead you to....
HAHA more americans would agree with me now then you guys.
The only thing thats going to be failing is the US

edit on 15-2-2012 by TheCommentator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So how is it anti American to not want to support its murderous government, didnt I say this was not about the public; which is America.
Well its true, you cant give a little good and continue to do double the bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by TheCommentator

I love the USA because TheCommentator doesn't live here.

Explains why I am not as ignorant as someone who support the slaughter of innocent people.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by w0spp
OP!!!

Where oh where have you gone?
I would like to discuss your views on the murderous regimes in Africa, South America, Mexico, and Iran just to name a few. I didn't see you mention them in your post.

You wouldn't happen to be a bigot, now would you?
edit on 2-15-12 by w0spp because: (no reason given)
What about them?
Are you assuming that because I dont talk about them I support them or something?
I bring up the US murderous regime because others dont.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You really have a perverse obsession with the US

You can't seem to shut up about us. You know what they say when you have critics

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Speaking of the OP, where did he run off to? He left the party early

Hey reaxi0n I am going to hip you on to what the cowards do when they post a thread and then get pwned by it in horrible shame. They either use Google chrome feature to lurk incognito or log themselves out then view the threads either way the tail is tucked and the head is down.....WAAAaaaaaayyyyy Down!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I support America based on a single observation: People who seek power are all kind of crazy and look at the world as a big game of risk and every other nation has the same types of people in charge.

Since the consequences of loosing the crazy game the "elite" for lack of a better word play and being utterly unable to stop it, I prefer and am happy to be on the side that keeps winning the game.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator
reply to post by sonnny1

didnt I say this was not about the public; which is America.

What the hell is America,without a population?

Really, its a ANTI American thread,designed to fit your agenda,of talking about how bad the Government is......

Stop trying to paint it,in a different picture.

The funniest thing about your thread,is you showed not one thing that could be considered "love" by your own standards,and totally asked ATS not to show what they might consider as "love",with what you wanted omitted............

This is an ANTI AMERICAN THREAD.

Spin away,and try to deflect.

edit on 15-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think any red blooded person in the world loves their homeland country,no matter where they come from,even if they are Israelis! (no offense guys)....there is nothing wrong with that at all....it is just the corrupted evil governments,that people are opposed to....I have lived in Canada,the US ,Europe,and Iran,and i can assure you that people all over the world are mostly the same....they have the same concerns same hopes and same hatred against evil and wrong doings.. Labeling us the same as our governments is just a plot to benefit the elites,so they can justify wars based on the gov's actions which in reality has got nothing to do with intentions of the real people......so be proud of anything that you are and don't let anybody to tell you the otherwise...if we all get informed enough about the facts without taking sides,Justice will be prevailed soon. of course there are bumpy roads ahead,but eventually the Evil is going to be diminished..at least for a while!..no one can hide a body in a closet for ever!...Long live the people.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You really have a perverse obsession with the US

You can't seem to shut up about us. You know what they say when you have critics
Probably because I think its wrong to kill millions of innocent people..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No its not anti american
But if 'american' is supporting the killing of millions of innocent people then it is anti american
but not many people would agree with that so its anti government.

your the only one painting it in a different picture

Why dont you give the love examples then

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by w0spp
OP!!!

Where oh where have you gone?
I would like to discuss your views on the murderous regimes in Africa, South America, Mexico, and Iran just to name a few. I didn't see you mention them in your post.

You wouldn't happen to be a bigot, now would you?
What about them?
Are you assuming that because I dont talk about them I support them or something?
I bring up the US murderous regime because others dont.

No one brings it up? Have you taken a look around? This is the #1 hideaway for the anti American bigot.

Now if you want to bring up something no one brings up....bring up the murderous regimes of Africa, South America, Mexico, and Iran like I suggested. People seem to ignore those

People just love to turn a blind eye unless America happens to be involved

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Because.........

I’m not looking for answers like ‘because the people are nice’ etc..

You dont want that.

You just want me to agree with you........

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by w0spp

Well people bring them up but ignorant Americans don’t care and that needs to be changed.
Majority of people know what happens in Africa, South America and Mexico are wrong.. But a lot of people actually think that what the US does is right, and this definitely needs to be changed.
Just like slayer, he would complain all day about what some other country does but when America does the exact same thing times 1000000 he doesn’t care.
Pure ignorance and delusion.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You forget I've read your private U2Us to me. Don't try to come off all sincere and diplomatic in public.

I know how you really feel!

I'd suggest therapy.
Long walks in the fresh air and meeting some people in the real world who can help you with your physiological imbalances and inferiority problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Because.........

I’m not looking for answers like ‘because the people are nice’ etc..

You dont want that.

You just want me to agree with you........

Because your the one who wants them and brought it up.

No I dont want that, and no I just wanted you to talk about what I was talking about.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You forget I've read your private U2Us to me. Don't try to come off all sincere and diplomatic in public.

I know how you really feel!

I'd suggest therapy.
Long walks in the fresh air and meeting some people in the real world who can help you with your physiological imbalances and inferiority problem.

# just got real

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join