It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love the USA?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Yeah, I agree with ya, but out of boredom I checked all of the previous pages for his nationality. It's not mentioned anywhere, until I told you what it was. I'm sure he meant to post it, but he probably got distracted by an episode of Jersey Shore.

See ya buddy,
Milt

edit on 17-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hp1229

Yeah, I agree with ya, but out of boredom I checked all of the previous pages for his nationality. It's not mentioned anywhere, until I told you what it was. I'm sure he meant to post it, but he probably got distracted by an episode of Jersey Shore.

See ya buddy,
Milt

yep..i didn't see one either. But if he indicates that he did, then he is the same user with a different nick
Oh well.

I'm just simply puzzled at why an aussie would be so fascinated with why the americans would love US
I think he wants to be part of the American Experience. The land down under must really suck for him to be on a non-aussie thread. Its like the crabs in a basket moral

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

The greatest country on Earth, and I'll give you a hint it isn't the USA.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Bull! If you were truly that proud of your country, you wouldn't be so damn secretive about it!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You'd be surprised how different our media's portray one another. You'll stub that toe soon enough comrade, and we will be there to stab and piss on you when you do.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

He's just grinding his ax, and hasn't got a clue why. Typical "hater" in my opinion.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Ilyich

Bull! If you were truly that proud of your country, you wouldn't be so damn secretive about it!

See ya,
Milt

I somehow think he is not even an aussie
I think if an aussie just like an american had any pride, he/she wouldn't be begging for attention like this on ATS thats for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
You're nation is on a slippery slope towards collapse. Your government is constantly looking for new ways to establish control. It's only a matter of time, before you all realize you've been played and the government has to assume control by force, and the problem with a police state is eventually the civilians revolt, and no soldier will turn his gun on his own family. On this day, the northern bears will have their day. When the government loses control, and has no army to fight it's wars, the war will be brought home. Dasvedidanye Uncle sam !

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

He's just grinding his ax, and hasn't got a clue why. Typical "hater" in my opinion.

See ya,
Milt

You got it. Let him feel special...any which you can

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
You're nation is on a slippery slope towards collapse. Your government is constantly looking for new ways to establish control. It's only a matter of time, before you all realize you've been played and the government has to assume control by force, and the problem with a police state is eventually the civilians revolt, and no soldier will turn his gun on his own family. On this day, the northern bears will have their day. When the government loses control, and has no army to fight it's wars, the war will be brought home. Dasvedidanye Uncle sam !

You sound like a paid propogandist from Iran
are you really an Aussie?
How old are you son? Seriously. Do you realize you're going at it on a thread that is totally irrelevant and despite the question which is a simple one

Please get off the computer and walk away. Take a break...smoke a cigarette...drink some alkalytes...breath deep...let go of your past....think positive.

Dasvedidanye? Hmmm...I thought it spelled..'Dasvidanya'
Anyway...please calm down. No reason to take it out on the keyboard as its not American made

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Okay, how many more clues does the proud ignorant American need ? We walked all over you in the only war we've ever fought against each other, you rely on us heavily for an abundant amount of natural resources, were the only country you dare not # with, and the whole #ing world loves us. Aboot time now eh you obese sons oh bitches !!!! I like that " Y'all" get so riled up when I state common beliefs and feelings of the outsiders looking in an a sad, sad, sad sad sad sadddddddddddddd story. Right from the start you've kept the whole world shaking their heads waiting for the day you spread yourselves too thin and fall apart, and I'm lucky enough to have a front row seat way up here in the mountains, and snow in my little igloo eating seal fat laughing my ass off at you. ATS is a wonderful thing, see a thread you just can't fathom, rile up the goons, wait for the reckoning. WEEEE OOOO WEEE OOO how long before this fizzles out and some one else takes their rightful place to simply tell you the truth after me. I gave you solid, truly solid reasons to dislike the USA. Just as you are entitled to your opinion as am I. I really fail to see any great things about this thread or the good ol American boys. I'm done though.

PS, I would expect a good lot of Americans like yourself to stop feeding the damn trolls, but you just can't help yourselves. You're too proud, and to ignorant to tell when someone is just pissing you off for the hell of it. Good day, mate aboot #ing time I say. Chip chip charoo, god save the queen. Kiwi for life, Ya ni znayoo shtoh ti gavareesh. Dasvidanye. Ahhh, Ich Shisse, Ich shisse. Mwahhahaa where the # am I from smart guy ?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

You'd be surprised how different our media's portray one another.

Why the hell would that surprise anyone? I'm certainly not. The word "comrade" is a dead give away.

You like to call us troublemakers... yet you're the one posting threats. If you keep your crap up... I might die of laughter. What a way to go! Thanks!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Well, it's actually spelt in cyrillic but that's the most understandable phonetic I could spit out at the moment, and I'm not about to look up the alt number combo for the characters. kpce. /unsub. mwahaaa

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

That's the same crap I remember hearing back in the 60's, from your elders. Can't your younger generations come up with some new thoughts of their own.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

More than 1 way to hunt....son

You just walked into my trap
More than one way to identify the 'wolf in the sheep's clothing'

chip chip....BAM !

edit on 17-2-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Please get off the computer and walk away. Take a break...smoke a cigarette...drink some alkalytes...breath deep...let go of your past....think positive.

That is certainly NOT what I feel like telling him to do!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Well, it's actually spelt in cyrillic but that's the most understandable phonetic I could spit out at the moment, and I'm not about to look up the alt number combo for the characters. kpce. /unsub. mwahaaa

God Save the queen?
hmmmm....still feeling sorry for yourself as an aussie for the queen that left the trash in australia?
Unless until you're really a pompous Brit..pretending to be an aussie
Based on your zeal and eagerness with respect to correcting grammer...i would say you're a Brit
But oh well...who knows..who cares...thats us Americans
We dont give a Rat's Butt
We are just the way we are
But we are Americans.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

That is certainly NOT what I feel like telling him to do!

See ya,
Milt

Well...it was only an american thing to do
warn him...
Its left upto him/her

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Ask 'Q'...he can fix that for you

Q

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

reply to post by reaxi0n

Define a Country
Is it the Politics or is it the People or is it the Culture or Creed? or is it the Geography or is it the Soil ?
Please Please...enlighten me

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join