It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love the USA?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
Well, I have to say I hate the USA and everything it stands for. You're foreign policy is completely F*****, and so are the majority of people who live with in the USA ( Based on your own media's portrayal of the people. IE: MTV[jersey shore], Local News, Are you smarter than a 5th grader I mean come on, these are the people who are " Helping " the world)

Jersey Shore is helping the world?

the lack of education and care for it's own people is completely disturbing. They constantly promote a sense of entitlement, and the separation of "classes," and in doing so are a breeding ground for corrupt inhumane individuals who feel they are morally superior to everyone.

I'm not a fan of Jersey Shore either.

I have yet to hear of a US effort to help rebuild or compensate the wounded, killed and maimed civilians of any of their imperialistic crusades on terror.

Not if you keep wasting your time watching shows like Jersey Shore.

I can't remember the figure and I'm sure the true figure is lost in propaganda anyhow

Let me guess?

"Millions"

Millions lost their lives... MILLIONS !!!! Americans, Libyans, Afghans, Iraqi's and it really doesn't stop there because their were far more people involved.

Yup.

I'm not even going to get into the heated discussion of 911

Cool
Save that for the 9/11 conpsiracy forums. You'll find many like minded members there

or the removal of a seemingly innovative, proud Libyan who wanted to take the country in a direction no one else has the balls to try because it may have solved some problems we've just greased up and let slip by for so many years.

I wasn't a fan when Jersey Shore, Italy, France, the UK and Canada went to town on Libya either.

The cost was astronomical and disgusting. Was it worth it? Why would anyone love the USA when there are so many reasons to hate, loathe and curse the nation built on lies and dark secrets.

Those monstrously lying and secretive founding fathers....

Nuff said

You said that the first time you posted this entire rant back on page 18

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I'm pretty sure the topic is why people love the US. No one asked for an emotional rant lmao. This was not your chance to get a hard on by expressing your jealous hatred for the greatest country on the planet.

Where you from buddy?
edit on 2-17-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I keep hearing about all these horrible things happening in America and to Americans, yet, myself and everyone I know are not being effected by these horrible things. What's, uh, what's up with that?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

and you dont think America has experienced a Coup? It dosent always happen overnight, but Its pretty obvious!

You need to do more research into history.

And no, im not ok with that, and resting on my laurels.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Because if i were born anywhere else i "probably" wouldn't be developing the mindset that i am today.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

because its a slow-generational change.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I love America because in reality, the Federal Government is out of its Jurisdiction 90% of the time, and when challenged in the proper court, loses 90% of the time.

What this means is, the ENTIRE Western world has no idea whos the boss in our Country, or how to proceed.

Now, if we DID NOT have war declared on the People by a foreign entity in the Whitehouse, then the beauty of America rests in the Peoples ability to understand their TRUE rights. Its easy to tell the Fed to screw themselves, and there are multiple Senate Case Laws on the books to support that.

BUT, we have had war declared on the American People by a foreign Entity in the Whitehouse, so as you can see, we are way past Diplomacy. Were under foreign rule.

The sooner everyone understands this, the sooner we can return to being sovereign, and our world will be at peace.

It really is that simple.
edit on 17-2-2012 by rainbowbear because: freedom

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Holy Block Of Text Batman.

People watch stuff like Jersey Shore to revel in how they aren't that stupid. However, one of those guys is a lawyer. Who can account for taste? You have to try to remember that what you see on the screen isn't a complete picture.

(Though I'll give you a bone on that. I really thought the platinum blonde gum smacking pink dressed waitress was a hollywood prop until I was in Idaho and had one. She told the shaved head lesbian we were with that "we don't serve your type here." It is very very strange to actually meet the people the stereotypes are based on, but you have to realize they aren't everyone.)

Not everything on the screen currently in front of you is real either. It is a slice of reality.

Libya wasn't the USA's doing primarily. Though most people seem to think it is. I don't know how it is that the EU and Canada got the free ticket out of that. See - reality really doesn't matter too much, and believe me that there was much about the Libyan "revolution" that shows just how completely reality is a construct of narrative and that elements of reality really aren't necessary or even desirable to most people. Including you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
reply to post by Ilyich

I'm pretty sure the topic is why people love the US. No one asked for an emotional rant lmao. This was not your chance to get a hard on by expressing your jealous hatred for the greatest country on the planet.

Where you from buddy?

Since he's going by the name "Ilyich", I'll give you 3 guesses, and not even count the first two...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

The title of this thread is "Why do you love the USA?", not: Why do you HATE the USA?

Though it could be a lack of comprehension on your part, I feel that you just couldn't pass up ANY possible opportunity you could find to bash a whole population based on what you see on Jersey Shore, and TV in general. Hell, people believing everything they see on TV is a big problem here. It seems your country has the same problem.

Do you really think that posting the same rant twice, in the same thread, makes you look any smarter than a fifth grader? I certainly don't!

I reckon "Haters are just gonna keep hatin'".

Well...: You did a mighty fine job of proving that to be true!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Touche, I didn't even pay attention to the name

And he's going to talk # about the US? LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Hell... I don't give damn where he, or she, is from! I just hope he, or she, stays there! We've already got too many "haters" in this country.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 17-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If it's sandwiched in between "Vladimir" and "Lenin", then Houston, we may have a problem - but it would certainly explain the skewed, out of touch with reality (but NOT out of touch with "reality TV") viewpoint!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I keep hearing about all these horrible things happening in America and to Americans, yet, myself and everyone I know are not being effected by these horrible things. What's, uh, what's up with that?
HAHA probably one of the funniest things I have read on this thread.
Typical American couldnt give a crap what happens as long as he doesnt see it upfront.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Don’t bother mate they are impervious to the facts.
Their country will suffer for their ignorance soon enough

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great work on that last post slayer, you really know how to talk faeces.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Typical American couldnt give a crap what happens as long as he doesnt see it upfront.

Without a doubt, that shows your absolute ignorance! There is no such thing as a "Typical American".

TheCommentator is a great name for you. You don't answer questions concerning your comments... all you do is make them. We might take you more seriously if you would attempt to justify at least a few of them. I've asked several questions that you've completely ignored.

Your intent is obvious, so keep on trollin'.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 17-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

He is definitely curious about US and most of what he is spewing is nothing more than envy.

It is amazing the thread has a simple question but the person just refuses to answer. He isn't even a US national and yet continues to crave for attention here thinking he knows the people and the system better than any of us.

He is less concerned about his own country and he would rather spend time on this thread

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
HAHA probably one of the funniest things I have read on this thread.

See it "up front"? We don't see it AT ALL.

Perhaps because we can't peer into your imagination.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You will see it soon enough
have fun when the economy collapses and remember me when it does

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join