It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truely disturbing... pint sized preachers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by TheCommentator

Psychological abuse is arguably a lot worse than physical abuse.

Its your perception.
Only you see "psychological abuse" in a religious family raising their kids to be religious.

What about families that let their kids junk food and play video games all day... without any exercise.
Personally, I know its not good for the kid as he grows. I would also not lecture the kids parents on how they ought to raise THEIR kids.
Well in a lot of cases its true, but both are really just as bad as eachother.

I agree the things you listed are very bad
but theres something about making your kids believe in a false reality that not only seems extremeley dangerous for the child but for the entire species.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What a horrible creation these cult parents have wrought
This video was truly one of the worst brain-washed cult displays I have ever seen

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
What a horrible creation these cult parents have wrought
This video was truly one of the worst brain-washed cult displays I have ever seen
Yep thats religion for ya
Also how is a cult different from a religion?
edit on 18-2-2012 by TheCommentator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What does it say about the Christian religion if they let children be their spokespeople... this would be like me taking a 5 year old and having him teach high school.

unless, it's all just a bunch of made up BS anyway; then hey why the hell not make a kid preach that people will be damned... it will build up his self esteem to tell everyone else their going to hell

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This upsets me just as much as seeing pictures of 'pint sized kkk' members. Take a child who has no idea what is really going on, sit them in church/kkk rally on a regular basis, and they grow up brainwashed. If you take your 5 year old to church, you are wrong. Why not wait until they can make decisions on their own instead of forcing YOUR beliefs on another human being.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Let's just let parents raise their own children.

It just seems like whenever a parent wants to raise their child with the same faith they had, it's a frenzied free for all from people looking on the outside. Yet, people are perfectly fine in telling their children that santa claus leaves presents under the tree?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Let's just let parents raise their own children.

It just seems like whenever a parent wants to raise their child with the same faith they had, it's a frenzied free for all from people looking on the outside. Yet, people are perfectly fine in telling their children that santa claus leaves presents under the tree?

Santa doesn't preach that others are going to hell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join