It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail plane over NJ 11/14/10

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Pick a study that specifically relates to the amount of time a contrail or persistent contrail lasts.

The studies of radiative forcing effects are a different subject.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Mate, you are wasting your time. He cant provide any shred of proof for what he believes in. Waste of time.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You can pick a study, as easily as I can.
But all of them acknowledge the existence of "persistent contrails", even if the tests are math and lab-based.
All the authors know persistent contrails exist....otherwise they would not devote the time and energy to study them.....nor would they have achieved the funding or support to complete the stud(ies).

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Mate, you are wasting your time. He cant provide any shred of proof for what he believes in. Waste of time.

I already explained "proof" to you.

Why are you here trolling? Do I need to go get a MOD to start deleting your off topic posts?

Either contribute something to the conversation or stay out of it.

Once again, here's one of my theories. How about you comment on topic or just get lost like you said you were going to do.

It doesn't have to be unknown chemicals.

You see it actually only has to be an intentional creation.

This is done by increasing the engines fuel/air ratio making it run just slightly richer and less efficient. Then by applying the wings flaps it slows air speed.

This technique allows for more exhaust to accumulate per foot than normal.

Yes, it can all be the same material as a normal contrail. Just a lot more of it intentionally created.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here's one, that concentrates of the radiative forcing of persistent contrails...
mensch.okazhun.com...

Contrails form in the wake of aircraft only when the surrounding atmospheric conditions—in connection with the characteristics of the aircraft exhaust—are favourable7. In ice-supersaturated regions8 contrails can exist for several hours. Flight management systems could be modified to reduce contrail radiative forcing. One way to reduce contrail coverage and forcing is by changing flight routes and/or cruising altitudes to avoid ice-supersaturated regions9,10. Another is to reduce the radiative forcing of contrails when they are present. Because of the compensation between positive longwave and negative shortwave forcings, shifting air traffic to times when the negative effects are largest would reduce the net contrail radiative forcing11. Our work aims to understand which parts of the diurnal and annual cycle of relevant parameters have the largest impact on the net radiative forcing of contrails.

So no "debunkers" will ever say that contrails have "no" forcing effect of the planet. If they do, beware.
But it's not as much as some claim, at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

It doesn't have to be unknown chemicals.

You see it actually only has to be an intentional creation.

This is done by increasing the engines fuel/air ratio making it run just slightly richer and less efficient. Then by applying the wings flaps it slows air speed.

This technique allows for more exhaust to accumulate per foot than normal.

Yes, it can all be the same material as a normal contrail. Just a lot more of it intentionally created.

That sounds logical, except for the fact that they are not doing so, on purpose.
Commercial airlines run on tight budgets, and could not afford to "create" extra contrails. They fly as fast and efficient as possible.
Why wouldn't they ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The study needs to come from before "chemtrails" became an issue.

A persistent spreading contrail is a "chemtrail"

There are no studies of "persistent spreading contrails" that I have seen except for 1 that was done before the 90's

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I am not suggesting that commercial airlines are creating the persistent spreading contrails.

If I saw a commercial airline make a persistent contrail that spreads out and lasts for over an hour then I would re-evaluate that part of my theory.

I think it's private, military or unmarked planes that are the ones making them.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
But I just posted several.
The Formation of Exhaust
Condensation Trails by Jet Aircraft

www.attivissimo.net...

It's old.
edit on 16-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

I am not suggesting that commercial airlines are creating the persistent spreading contrails.

If I saw a commercial airline make a persistent contrail that spreads out and lasts for over an hour then I would re-evaluate that part of my theory.

I think it's private, military or unmarked planes that are the ones making them.

You could photograph them.
So could other's, ......but they have not done so...why ?
It takes a $600 telescope, and a decent digital camera.
Please don't give me the excuse that you cannot afford it.
If you can't afford it, surely someone can.
Or a collection of you and some friends.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
...actually people do photograph them already....and they turn out to be commercial aircraft....
www.airliners.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

A photograph gives no indication of the persistence or the spreading of that contrail.

I'm sure many normal contrails have been mistaken and photographed.

I am aware that this whole topic has gotten out of control and the tin foil hats are abundant.

EDIT:

I have to get going for now. Duty calls, have a good day.
edit on 16-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

You're explanation of proof was meaningless.

If you are going to suggest that the governments around the world have colluded with the major airlines to spray us night and day, every day with chemicals without telling us, then you better have some proof of that if you want to be taken seriously. That's a pretty big accusation don't you think?

Its not liek you are saying i think that the burger place is serving coke instead of pepsi as advertised. You are making a HUGE claim. I'm asking you to back it up. You are telling me you don't need to.Ummm...ok, then we will just call you crazy if that's the case.

You live in a bubble or circular logic that only satisfies YOU. You go "i explained it to you" or " i have some videos showing"...but its all circular. No one else is satisfied with your answers but you. And you act all indignant in your belief that you actually gave me a viable answer? Please...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A hint on how they find the jets for the photos.......they look for the long contrails....makes finding the tiny planes like fish-in-a-barrel.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Take care Mathias.....nice convo.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Surely he didn't think all those studies by the various Meteorological and Atmospheric societies, publications, and journals were lying ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The weather always changes here after the spraying

Clear blue pretty sunny sky -----------> hazy white nasty gross sky

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
& one of these days I'll get a before/during/after picture so everyone can see what I mean.

(:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I actually DO know what you mean, even before your pics.
I've seen exactly what you state.

....except that it is purposeful "sprayig".

Cold humid air often precedes a storm........leading to often ideal long contrail formations.
edit on 16-2-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join