It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail plane over NJ 11/14/10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To my untrained eye, the first video, first plane looks like contrails. from the engine exhaust. If I had to guess, it was an MD80 or MD90 or similar jet with the engines at the rear of the fuselage. Had it been a 737/757/767 or even A318/19/20/21 the trails would've started closer to the main wings... much like you see happen with the second plane which appears to be a 767 to my, again, untrained eye.

However, after the second plane's trails start, the trails diffuse wide and appear to eminate along the trailing edges of the wings suggesting flap or spoiler usage, likely to lower airspeed and/or cause a change in altitude for approach to an airport. And that it abrupty starts and stops while maintaining its diffuse appearance along the trailing edges of the wings and not point sources from behind the two engines again suggests partial, intermittent deployment of the flaps / spoilers for airbraking purposes.

Sadly, the video quality isn't good enough to see if landing gear were deployed and I don't know the exact location of the viewer and the planes in question so can't comment authoritatively on nearby airports. I have however witnessed condensation trails forming off the spoilers and flaps of several airplanes having been lucky enough to have a window seat a few rows behind the wings on several occasions.

I didn't watch the whole thing- they narrator's commentary was unenlightened and biased as well, so take my untrained commentary for what it is: someone who knows a little about planes, knows enough to know what can cause condensation trails in flight, but not familiar enough with the YT vid poster his motivations to support his claims.

As for the 2nd video: looks like a light fog / mist condition. You can tell when the camera pans around and the sodium vapour street light is bathing something that looks like thin fog in amber light. Using the spotlight only supports that basic conclusion.

Fog can form in 85% humidity; all that's required for fog to form is some humidity and a 4F (2.5C) difference in between the dew point and ambient temperature, however it would require a somewhat sudden drop in ambient temp or raise in the dew point for fog to form. Given there wasn't anything shown on screen other than text signifying it was that humid out, and websites like weather dot com and local news stations oft quote the humidity from nearby airports and monitoring stations and NOT in front of the guy's house, there's enough cause to question the validity of the YT poster's claim.

edit on 2/15/2012 by abecedarian because: spelling and other

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Just looking at this guy's avatar (if that is indeed a picture of himself) you can tell he's not even old enough to remember what NORMAL contrails look like.

That seems to indicate that you feel you are. Why don't you?

Just so you know: All contrails look EXACTLY as they should! That has nothing to do with one's age. It's all about physics.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Ok mate. Just answer these for me if you can.

1: Why would whoever you believe to be responsible for the chemtrails be spraying the very air that they and their loved ones breathe?

2: If indeed they ARE spraying. Do you not think that after decades of doing it they might have noticed that whatever they were hoping to achieve (poising, brainwashing, controlling?) has failed?

3: Would it not be MUCH simpler to fiddle with our water?

4: How has none of the hundreds of thousands of people who work with chemicals, planes, cargo, engineering etc... come forward about something weird going on?

And as for what contrails supposedly used to look like, you ARE aware that planes and their engines have changed hugely over the decades right? As have the altitudes they fly at. You are aware of this right?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Just so you know: All contrails look EXACTLY as they should! That has nothing to do with one's age. It's all about physics.

See ya,
Milt

Do you have proof a calibrated eye that all contrails are normal looking?
Do you have superior vision,
Certification from scientists and doctors,
that will back you up, that you see better,
and know more then the untrained eye?
Is that why you end posts with,
See Ya!
Because you think you have better eyes?
You said it now prove it!

edit on 15-2-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: ,

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Ok mate. Just answer these for me if you can.

1: Why would whoever you believe to be responsible for the chemtrails be spraying the very air that they and their loved ones breathe?

They think that reducing Global Warming by Geoengineering is a more important problem that that caused by the side effects of chemtrails.

2: If indeed they ARE spraying. Do you not think that after decades of doing it they might have noticed that whatever they were hoping to achieve (poising, brainwashing, controlling?) has failed?

You left out Geoengineering, it has not failed. Actually it's been so successful that people think AGW is a myth now.

3: Would it not be MUCH simpler to fiddle with our water?

They already do fiddle with our water. I do not support the theory that chemtrails are for the purpose of poisoning people. I think it's about raising the Earth's albedo to increase the radiative forcing effects of clouds to reduce Global warming

4: How has none of the hundreds of thousands of people who work with chemicals, planes, cargo, engineering etc... come forward about something weird going on?

They have, you're just not willing to accept them as being credible for some reason

And as for what contrails supposedly used to look like, you ARE aware that planes and their engines have changed hugely over the decades right? As have the altitudes they fly at. You are aware of this right?

I'm quite aware of all of it. Do you even know what Geoengineering is? If so why did you leave that part out of your post? You do know this forum is about Geoengineering right?

edit on 15-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The same debunkers that claim there is no chemicals in plane exhaust
and ridicule others, while they are out buying their children books that teach them
There is a man in the moon
The cow jumped over the moon
The moon is made out of cheese!
They claim they want to stop people from spending money on wild ideas,
while they purchase and ignore
the books they buy their kids and grand kids.
They will tell you there is no chemtrails in front of the moon,
while spreading fairy tales, to their own family.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The debunker will tell you it is just a hobby
they want to make the story right.
We all know there has to be some satisfaction from hobbies
to enjoy them, and spend your spare time.
So when they ridicule you
that appears to be the enjoyment
they get out of this chemtrail debunker hobby.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
The same debunkers that claim there is no chemicals in plane exhaust

Not true. Where does anyone say that ?
It's simply not true.

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket.
..and ridicule others, while they are out buying their children books that teach them
There is a man in the moon
The cow jumped over the moon
The moon is made out of cheese!

That claim is the same as your first. Nobody said such a thing......and you know it.

They claim they want to stop people from spending money on wild ideas,
while they purchase and ignore
the books they buy their kids and grand kids.

This exemplifies your wild thoughts.

They will tell you there is no chemtrails in front of the moon,
while spreading fairy tales, to their own family.

I only tell my family the truth. Why would I lie to them, if I thought they were getting poisoned ?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

that appears to be the enjoyment they get out of this chemtrail debunker hobby.

I wouldn't rule out a paycheck for some of the 24/7 posters.

www.wnd.com...

Sunstein also recommended the government send agents to infiltrate "extremists who supply conspiracy theories" to disrupt the efforts of the "extremists" to propagate their theories.

Conspiracy Theories

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-2-2012 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The debunker will tell you it is just a hobby
they want to make the story right.
We all know there has to be some satisfaction from hobbies
to enjoy them, and spend your spare time.
So when they ridicule you
that appears to be the enjoyment
they get out of this chemtrail debunker hobby.

There is no ridicule. There is no enjoyment.
We say these things because we care.
....and we want responsibility to possess the minds of everyone who also cares.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

There is no ridicule. There is no enjoyment. We say these things because we care. ....and we want responsibility to possess the minds of everyone who also cares.

How the heck do you think you have the knowledge or ability to speak for the motives of other people you don not even know?

You can only speak for yourself. When you say "we" you must be talking about superiors.

Or is it your alien overlords?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Prove me wrong
I can go to the first page and find ridicule.
I have proved the debunker wrong,
water is a chemical from plane exhaust.
I have showed the chemical holding tanks on B2 bombers to cancel out contrails so it won't be shot down.
You have shown no proof to me in any way.
You have not collected contrails to prove they are harmless, just yell for chemtrail believers to get samples and prove your thoughts wrong.
So prove to me that there is no chemicals in a contrail.
Just like the debunker
I have made it my hobby to prove they have not had 1 picture analyzed,
to prove their comments of any idiot can see that is a contrail.
And then I find links of the first contrail ever recorded and give it to you guys and now its spit out as gospel of the debunkers.
when my link was just a web page with no proof, that it is fact.
But you fall for, that I know as fact.

So what were we talking about,
oh yeah I was waiting for you to prove,
Man Made cirrus clouds are harmless.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sorry OP I am not trying to derail your thread.
I am just upset that they have been unable to prove to me, that
Man Made Cirrus Clouds are Harmless.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

AFAIK no one ever said it wasn't, so how can saying it is prove anyone wrong?

I have showed the chemical holding tanks on B2 bombers to cancel out contrails so it won't be shot down.

Your information was (and still is) obsolete - it was never fitted - and this is what is used instead

You have not collected contrails to prove they are harmless,

That is because contrails are not harmless - they are pollution. Lots of people have told you that yet you keep repeating this sophism - that means you are trolling.

just yell for chemtrail believers to get samples and prove your thoughts wrong.

nope - they should get a sample to prove their own claims RIGHT

AFAIK no-one has ever said there are no chemicals in a contrail.

Perhaps you are - but that is not what the chemtrail conspiracy is about, and you aer being dishonest by suggesting that it is.

The chemtrail conspiracy is that something is being sprayed "up there" that is not actually cirrus clouds at all - it is something else - but no-one will tell us what - they are all hiding the evidence!
edit on 15-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sorry OP I am not trying to derail your thread.
I am just upset that they have been unable to prove to me, that
Man Made Cirrus Clouds are Harmless.

Who has ever tried to prove that they are?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

How the heck do you think you have the knowledge or ability to speak for the motives of other people you don not even know?

I know they speak based on known scientific principles. It is the principles that speak, not the tone of their announcers.

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
You can only speak for yourself. When you say "we" you must be talking about superiors.
Or is it your alien overlords?

I don't even speak for myself....I speak for science and the facts. Whether some people add emotion to their tone is not a reflection of the facts, it is a reflection of their emotions about the facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

no one ever said it wasn't, so how can saying it is prove anyone wrong?

Your information was (and still is) obsolete - it was never fitted - and this is what is used instead

You have not collected contrails to prove they are harmless,

That is because contrails are not harmless - they are pollution. Lots of people have told you that yet you keep repeating this sophism - that means you are trolling.

just yell for chemtrail believers to get samples and prove your thoughts wrong.

nope - they should get a smaple to prove their own claims RIGHT

no-one has ever said there are no chemicals in a contrail.

Perhaps you are - but that is not what the chemtrail conspiracy is about, and you aer being dishonest by suggesting that it is.

The chemtrail conspiracy is that something is being sprayed "up there" that is not actually cirrus clouds at all - it is something else - but no-one will tell us what - they are all hiding the evidence!

So you defense is,
I do not understand what the chemtrail conspiracy is about?
So from your post, discount these chemicals, as noted,
but any other people that claim chemicals are,
false rumors?

So you guys get to decide which chemicals are acceptable?

I want to understand as you describe, we get to use these chemicals,
but any you think you might see,
is just fantasy.

Oh that makes perfect sense to me.
Not!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join