It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail plane over NJ 11/14/10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Did a search and didn't find these posted.

This is pretty good evidence with some nice close up shots.

What are the possible explanations for this phenomena?
Is it time we all invested in a high power torches?

edit on 14-2-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
What are the possible explanation for this phenomena?

Contrails..

Otherwise? no other explanation that has any evidence to support it's existence in the first place ...

To elaborate.. Chemtrails have never been proven to exist, there's zero evidence of anything but contrails.. and I'm not including known chemical trails such as pesticides, cloud seeding or fire retardants..

Now to wait for people to call me a dis-info agent or something.
edit on 2/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Someone should contact the YouTube video-maker, and suggest he get an education. He is shooting perfectly ordinary contrail.

I fear for the future, with such ignorance in abundance, out there. The video-maker, sadly, even mentions FlightAware.....so, he knows at least that much, has a perfectly valid source to prove that normal airliners are flying overhead, and apparently even then he doesn't understand how to use that tool.

Astonishing. Sad. (Unless he's a practical joker? He sounds mentally stable, except for not knowing the reason for contrails to form)....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Contrails..

Otherwise? no other explanation that has any evidence to support it's existence in the first place ...

To elaborate.. Chemtrails have never been proven to exist, there's zero evidence of anything but contrails.. and I'm not including known chemical trails such as pesticides, cloud seeding or fire retardants..

So you think that contrails are responsible for the particles seen falling from
the night sky in the second video?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by pshea38

Someone should contact the YouTube video-maker, and suggest he get an education. He is shooting perfectly ordinary contrail.

I fear for the future, with such ignorance in abundance, out there. The video-maker, sadly, even mentions FlightAware.....so, he knows at least that much, has a perfectly valid source to prove that normal airliners are flying overhead, and apparently even then he doesn't understand how to use that tool.

Astonishing. Sad. (Unless he's a practical joker? He sounds mentally stable, except for not knowing the reason for contrails to form)....

Cut the guy some slack, birdman! He is recording a phenomena that he, and many
others around the world, find both very curious and very worrisome.

As usual you protesteth too much, and giveth yourself away!

Any offerings on the nightime falling particles seen in the second video?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

2nd video......dust and/or pollen, and related air pollution from any umber of ground-based industrial sources. The fact that it needed an ultra-bright torch is proof enough.

And, this person didn't collect any "samples"? At all?

This is needless fear-mongering on their part......at least, this was available and should have had samples....readily to hand (unlike the difficulty of collecting a sample from a contrail at 35,000 feet over your head).

No "sample" = bogus video.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Maybe you should stop posting because you always say they are contrails.

It looks like Chemtrails to me and it is a great video documenting it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Double post?
edit on 14-2-2012 by dw31243 because: double post

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

You have never been able to reliably tell us us how chemtrails look different from contrails - so how do these "look like Chemtrails" to you?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Who are you to tell others what and where to post?

If its within the T&C's, it can be posted here.

Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

This is pretty good evidence with some nice close up shots.

Yes, it is excellent evidence that there are different kinds of contrails and they get left in different conditions, but anyone can see similar evidence anywhere, on any day, no need for a video.

What are the possible explanations for this phenomena?

The fact that you get natural particles in the air, such as dust, all the time and they will reflect a high intensity light whether they are metal or not? seems a bit vague that one. It almost looks as if the person that filmed it noticed an effect, maybe when playing with a new torch, and then figured out a way to have fun with it. Perhaps?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Contrails..

Nope, I will just call you one of the most ignorant posters to ever grace this forum.

Unfortunately for you, "evidence" is not black and white. It comes in many forms and can be gray sometimes.

Your thinking in terms of black and white is only proving your ignorance to the many threads that have presented alot of evidence on this subject.

edit on 15-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Did you even watch the first video?

Turn up the volume, and listen to the "dude" doing the videotaping. He's hilarious....hilariously wrong!

He is so blatantly wrong, it's a little embarrassing for him. Read some of the comments.....he says (using FlightAware....THAT is sad, because it's a tool that is proof that those are just normal airliners)....on FlightAware e even identified a Delta flight....and, then, goes on to claims that it was "spraying chemtrails"!!

Hw absurd. He's got the resource, right there (FlightAware), claims to be college-educated, with an "engineering" degree (of all things!!), and yet, is so ignorant as to think that a commercial airliner is "spraying chemtrails"!

I just :shk: .......

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

Maybe you should stop posting because you always say they are contrails.

Please enlighten us as to how chemtrails look different to contrails. And FYI, even if this WAS a chemtrail plane (which it isnt), this wouldnt be proof. Go and read up what proof means. For proof, you would need to see a close up of the plane, the chem spraying equipment and have flight logs and a gps reading of the viewers viewpoint. Without all this, you have no "proof" of anything other than something coming out of the engines of a plane. Which is water by the way.

Oh, and the second video, yet again isnt proff of anything. That could be anything raining down. Pollen, ash, whatever. How the f**k do you know its from a chem plane?? Once again, read the definition of proof. Collect some of that stuff, get it analysed. That is one of many steps towards getting proof that what is raining down are sprayed chemicals.

You guys are getting so desperate now, you are starting to look silly.
edit on 15-2-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Contrails..

Not likely but I do suppose that since contrails are frozen water vapor and it is winter that it's plausible .. far more plausible to be something like snow or anything else .. but suffice to say there's still zero evidence it's a chemtrail .. Care to explain the logic / motivation of a chemtrail while keeping in mind that those spraying also breathe the same air we breathe? .. that rules out poison or mind control .. lets also keep in mind that of the MANY claims of chemtrails, there's usually no weather changes.. only once in a blue moon does it happen and that can certainly be chalked up to chance.. usually on those cases people on the boards have been able to see that weather was in the forecast ANY WAY ..

As you can tell.. aside from me harping on the fact that there's been zero proof of chemtrails existing in the first place, there's not been one shred of plausible motivation to do it either.. spraying to poison us makes no sense, spraying for mind control makes no sense, spraying for weather control makes no sense, if they are.. then they suck at it.. What we do have however is a good knowledge of ordinary CONTRAILS .. proven to exist, well understood and reproducible ..

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Contrails..

As you can tell.. aside from me harping on the fact that there's been zero proof of chemtrails existing in the first place, there's not been one shred of plausible motivation to do it either.. spraying to poison us makes no sense, spraying for mind control makes no sense, spraying for weather control makes no sense, if they are.. then they suck at it.. What we do have however is a good knowledge of ordinary CONTRAILS .. proven to exist, well understood and reproducible ..

Exactly. I dont get it with chemtrailers.....WHY WOULD THEY SPRAY THE SAME AIR THAT THEY BREATH??

It doesnt make an ounce of sense. Not only that , but the fact is, if they were doing that, it would have been exposed by now or someone would have come forward with actual proof (not a video of perfectly ordinary contrails)

Well, actually, i DO have a theory about chemtrailers. It's a bit insulting though, but i firmly believe that anyone who really believes this s**t has some sort of mental issue or something, i dunno. But they are not functioning on all cylinders. Because to be so convinced that a normal plane is spraying something behind it even though you have no proof is a bit weird.

EDIT: Also, do the chemtrailers realise the vast amounts of the chemicals that would need to be manufactured to supply all these planes day in day out? And NO ONE at those chemical plants has come forwards? Or have they questiond WHAT it is being sprayed? Poison? Its not working is it? Mind control? Its not working is it? And they have supposedly been spraying for decades...hmmmmmmm...not very efficient is it? Wouldnt spiking the water be MUCH easier and simpler and the people who are doing it could at least avoid that water, unlike the frikkin air above them.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

If the second video is not showing dew in the air, then that is the dumbest person I have ever witnessed in my life. This is a prime example of why the chemtrail fantasy will never be taken seriously. A person thinks they are filming chemtrail fallout that is so thick you can see it at ground level, and all they do is whine about it. Good luck with your quest to save humanity. You are going to need it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Exactly. I dont get it with chemtrailers.....WHY WOULD THEY SPRAY THE SAME AIR THAT THEY BREATH??

It doesnt make an ounce of sense. Not only that , but the fact is, if they were doing that, it would have been exposed by now or someone would have come forward with actual proof (not a video of perfectly ordinary contrails)

Well, actually, i DO have a theory about chemtrailers. It's a bit insulting though, but i firmly believe that anyone who really believes this s**t has some sort of mental issue or something, i dunno. But they are not functioning on all cylinders. Because to be so convinced that a normal plane is spraying something behind it even though you have no proof is a bit weird.

EDIT: Also, do the chemtrailers realise the vast amounts of the chemicals that would need to be manufactured to supply all these planes day in day out? And NO ONE at those chemical plants has come forwards? Or have they questiond WHAT it is being sprayed? Poison? Its not working is it? Mind control? Its not working is it? And they have supposedly been spraying for decades...hmmmmmmm...not very efficient is it? Wouldnt spiking the water be MUCH easier and simpler and the people who are doing it could at least avoid that water, unlike the frikkin air above them.

I don't know if it's that they have a mental issue exactly, that certainly could be true for some people on these boards.. including those who believe in chemtrails.. however I think it's just more like not understanding the science of contrails in the first place. They see these long trails seeming to come from the back of the planes and they immediately think something is being sprayed when it's a perfectly normal and natural phenomena .. Then the tendency of MANY here, not just chemtrail proponents.. but the tendency of many to then look for any possible corroborating evidence no matter how small or in-applicable it might be .. ( such as particles.. or it raining later in the day ) .. They look to those things as proof when it's proof of nothing.

But you're quite right.. in the entire history of this chemtrail nonsense .. no evidence has ever been brought forward, not a single credible witness.. nothing at all but more of the same contrail photos and videos all the while ignoring any and all logic against the idea..

Again you have to think.. that's some pilot up there, that pilot has a family I'm sure.. he'd be spraying the air they breathe! his own family, HIS own air.. and even if he doesn't have a family due to some tragedy .. those who gave him the orders do .. it all boils down to the fact that if they ARE chemtrails, someone high up has decided to spray themselves and their loved ones as well as all of us ..
.. and like I said earlier, if it's weather control then they may want to check their formula because in most cases that's a fail also.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join