It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to play a game? Global Thermo-Nuclear War!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
From LaRouche PAC:

The Threats We Must Conquer

By Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.
February 6, 2012

1. A generally accelerating, combined monetary and physical economic-breakdown of the planet, an economic crisis centered in the Atlantic region.

2. The immediate threat of a [color=gold]general thermonuclear-fusion attack on most of the planet as a whole, led by the British empire and its puppet-President of the United States, the mad lunatic Barack Obama.

LaRouche PAC Source Article

LaRouche has stated that he has international contacts that are claiming full out Nuclear War is imminent.

I don't know how plausible that is... Having grown up in Silicon Valley in the Cold War

everyone that I knew, myself included, knew that we were ground zero targeted by Russian nukes.

All out global thermo-nuclear war doesn't phase me all that much. It was reassuring to know that it would be

quick and painless. Makes me wonder why someone would want to survive it.

One would be able to venture through a Fallout 3 aftermath and say to themselves, "wow, this is worse

than apocalyptic movies and games; I can't logoff/logout/reboot this reality."

Anyhow, as Lindsey Williams echo'd, his contacts within the inner circle of elites stated that war with Iran

won't occur until late summer 2012, this election season.

LaRouche may have similar contacts with similar claims yet he seems to believe all out nuclear war

is in the cards. Lets pray to God that it isn't the case but forewarned is forearmed. Stay strong.

(There isn't any such thing as RAD-X or RAD-AWAY it's just a game... this is reality.)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Actually, I would strongly suggest watching the videos in the Lindsey Williams link above...

Here are the embedded YouTube's for those too lazy to click around.

Love him; hate him... I don't care, he's accurate because he get his information from the architects.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The language seems to be the code.
The code influences reality and reality influences to the code.
Maybe to change reality we have to change our language Tower - of- Bable -style?

Do you all think the following is is a fluke or
inevitable coincidence?:

“ The Marcellus Shale Formation “
Anagrammed

Hell fire armament holocausts !
March: For ultimate hell season!
Featherless immolator Launch!
A hell immolates North surface!
To Harm! Consumes all Earth Life!
Mortal Earth life ashes column!
Air lancets fell. Mushroom heat!
Earth nuclear flash time looms!

This and more.......

No, I don't really want to play this game .
Maybe it's time we should leave ELEVEN style?
edit on 14-2-2012 by RavenSpeaks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
war...

war never changes...

Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them - all except those in Vault 101. For on the fateful day, when fire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Vault 101 slid closed... and never reopened. It was here you were born. It is here you will die. Because, in Vault 101: no one ever enters, and no one ever leaves.

felt this would be necessary because of the OP. but i feel its words that definitely need to be listened to.

top topics

join