It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shadow man?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

oh, i bet you gotta get your 20 posts in first. you got 1 to go.
did you do the introduction thread yet? just say hello, a mod will send you some helpful links and stuff and you should be in.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
whoa, that huge brick face looks hungry!! creepy! hehe just kidding

the 2nd pic actually looks legit. did you only notice after the pic was taken? it looks darker than the rest of the treescape and the shape is very human like

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I blew up the picture in question and to me it looks like an appirtition of a man with a baseball cap on and almost a mist like quality to it....looks likes its legs taper into a mist. just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
thats a really nice picture looks very creepy.....but a bit too solid for a shadow person

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hmm.. Clearly their is fallen wood/debris on the forest floor maybe it was a Wierd shaped piece of wood?? Or a bees/ hornets nest maybe?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree with the others who suggest that you go back and take more pictures. It would be fun to see what you get...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

you're right, I needed my 20 post. Yes, I did add an introduction thread, thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
whoa, that huge brick face looks hungry!! creepy! hehe just kidding

the 2nd pic actually looks legit. did you only notice after the pic was taken? it looks darker than the rest of the treescape and the shape is very human like

Isn't that a super cool building? The architecture blew me away. I didn't notice it at the time, it was taken with my old canon digital and it took me about 5 years to see it although I skimmed through the pics initially.
I wish I could go back, but the place is different now. they have been doing some serious excavating around there and it's chained off now too. Private person bought it. Good chance of getting arrested now...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
awesome pic! looks like a shadow person to me. i also see several orbs in the same pic. you really should try to get some more pics there.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

why are they digging there?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

why are they digging there?

I heard that the guy who bought it wanted to make a home out of it.
originally, he was going to live in the 'original' log cabin on the property but it looked like that fell through. the cabin is still there, but he did not make it livable.
Last I saw it (a few months ago) they had excavated into the entire hill that it was built into and 'freed' the original brewery. I have no idea what their thought process is.
I'll take a trip there this week and see what's going on now. although it's chained off, I can still find a way in there. I love lurking. I'll take my camera...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
horseplay and jakupairs,

I, too ,live in Morrow but outside the village.Been here for over 20 years.I'm probably old enough to be jakupairs grandmother as well

The guy who bought the old brewery place is a vet at the equine clinic in Lebanon.They are our horse docs. Anyhoo he has the property up for sale now.

horseplay I'm new here and this is my first post .I cannot pm anyone but staff but I would like to discuss other weird Morrow(Warren County ) stuff with you .(There's a lot)

PM me and perhaps we can email?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

This look interesting. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I'll digest this over night and say more tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
TextHi my brother Greg Malone drowned july 5th, 1989 in devils hole. Its been 30 years ago today and i just found out where it was. Ive driven through my whole life always tjinking it was just a pull off somewhere aling 123 on the river.I never knew exactly where. I googled and now see what it looks like. Tjey say theres a whirlpool,and he got caught in it. I was just wondering how deep it is. I plan on visiting tomorrow,if its not too hard. I wont get in tho.and how do people swim if theres a whirlpool? Some of my family believe he was beaten up anf thrown in, but they ruled accidental drowning.
It was never investigated. I have never talked to anyone there that day. I was 9 years,so young at thentime. Its been 30 years tho . I just saw the picture of devils hole for the first time and it gave me chills.
I wanna go down there tho. I remember that day like yesterday. Text
edit on 5-7-2019 by Malone1980 because: Mistake

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Malone1980

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Malone1980

So thats another morrow story you may not know. I know another boy drowned in 2001, dont kniw how many since. Sad. I wonder what my brother wouldve been like. He was 19 i was 9..im now 39, man. A lifetime ago. You never forget tho. I kno this threads old,i found it looking up devils hole. Who knows,he may haunt that place lol..i do wonder if he was jumped and thrown in..may never know i guess. Be careful down rhere for sure. He was a musician and playex bass. So i got his bass a month after he died. I still play. Thought i may go chill down and play a little. But hell i may not even wanna get outta car. I dont know. The picture was different than i ever imagined. And it seemz like i been there, i havnt. When i was a little kid he took me fishing. I wonder if it was there. Or maybe i dreamed of it. Idk

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join