It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shadow man?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

oh please go on.....
what do you see? what do you feel?
granted this was 6 years ago, but please do tell.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
first picture i seen where it actually looks like something.... looks like a person, who took the picture?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
reply to post by horseplay

I'm not sure what resort place you are talking about.

I tried to google it but not having any luck.
about 40 + years ago there was a summer pool and a 1 lift ski hill that you had to pay to be a member. When I rode my horse back there around 1982 the remains were still there, the pool filled in and the lift deserted. the lodge had been burnt, still standing but destroyed. I cannot find the name of it.

I would always go down to that waterfall to hangout with friends.

the local name of that waterfall is devils hole. almost took a friend of mine's life. looks innocent, but there is a terrible deep hole there with a heck of an odd current.

While living there for me, it was very spiritual. I would go outside an chill in the woods it is really beautiful there, back there by the creek is the first time and really my only time I have actually meditated. One night, I was up real late and I was sobbing over some issues I was having, and all the sudden I look up to were my bathroom was, (I keep the bathroom light on) and there was a sillohette of a person just standing there right infront of the bathroom door. My radio turned itself on and I look back up and it was gone within a second. I was scared an litterly ran to sleep on my parents floor. At this time I woulda been probably 17 or 18. Weird thing is, I went to a physic a couple months later, and she told me you have a spirit guide, his name is Oliver and he said "Bathroom" and he said you would know what that meant. I connected the dots and now I'm left wondering if it was real or not.

I loved going back in there, always felt like there was something more than meets the eye. Always made me happy. Sounds like your psycic was spot on. We all have guardian angels.

Also, I had this reacurring dream, imagine an ancient tomb kinda thing with holes and door ways posted all throughout the hills of my backyard close to this building. There would be people and they would run and jump into these holes living underground.

wow, trippy. makes you wonder what all happened on that ground !

it definitively has something different about it. Thank you

yes, I agree. He lived in that area all his life until me. I do know Morrow was an old railroad town and a large one at that. and i'm sure before that it had indians living there.

very cool, so nice to 'meet' you. let me know if you remember more.
Do you still live in the area?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Back in my junior year of high school, my friend told me about this place (in Ohio) that had a ton of government vehicles going in and out of all the time. We lived in the suburbs and the house was next to a river. It was also fenced in. The area was pretty wealthy so it didn't stand out. It was pretty much a mansion. He lived close by and described the vehicles he saw. Most of them were government related. On a side note, he was into computers. After downloading several explosives manuals online and other "departures from normative behavior" he had a SWAT guy break into his house looking for him and caught surveillance vehicles staking out his place. One day, on a whim, I decide to go to the mansion place and have a sniff about. I was feeling reckless. On the day of, he convinced me to wait so he could go with me. It was a warm day, the saturday a week before Christmas. After jumping over the fence, we took a side route and came by the back of the house (the front has a long driveway). We were basically on one side of a hill overlooking a drop followed by the other side of the hill. Both of us decided to sit tight and I took out my "bird spotting telescope." I handed it to him while looking around by the fallen tree branch we were crouched behind. He said something like "We need to go, I just saw some dark figure walking over on the other side of the hill." I told him the only way I was leaving was if I saw something supernatural. We continued until we got to the side of the house. We were behind some pine trees looking at the front. I wanted to barge in and fight. He convinced me to leave somehow. We walked/ran up the driveway to the front gate which was open. We walked away as casually as possible. I glanced over my shoulder to look at the house one last time and noticed a black Jeep cherokee sitting in the front gate driveway. It was the same one he showed me in a video of a vehicle that was staking out his place. Has anyone heard of a government site like this? Was it a safe house or war room or something?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
first picture i seen where it actually looks like something.... looks like a person, who took the picture?

I did. there were a few of us but we were all wearing shorts and bathing suits, it was hot. we planned (and did) go swimming in the local creek after that.
oddly enough, I did not even see this until a few months ago when i was going through them again. and it like totally jumped out at me, i can't believe i missed it the first go around.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay

oh please go on.....
what do you see? what do you feel?
granted this was 6 years ago, but please do tell.

Feelings....sad, lost..lonely...Civil War...20 years old....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
Back in my junior year of high school, my friend told me about this place (in Ohio) that had a ton of government vehicles going in and out of all the time. We lived in the suburbs and the house was next to a river. It was also fenced in. The area was pretty wealthy so it didn't stand out. It was pretty much a mansion. He lived close by and described the vehicles he saw. Most of them were government related. On a side note, he was into computers. After downloading several explosives manuals online and other "departures from normative behavior" he had a SWAT guy break into his house looking for him and caught surveillance vehicles staking out his place. One day, on a whim, I decide to go to the mansion place and have a sniff about. I was feeling reckless. On the day of, he convinced me to wait so he could go with me. It was a warm day, the saturday a week before Christmas. After jumping over the fence, we took a side route and came by the back of the house (the front has a long driveway). We were basically on one side of a hill overlooking a drop followed by the other side of the hill. Both of us decided to sit tight and I took out my "bird spotting telescope." I handed it to him while looking around by the fallen tree branch we were crouched behind. He said something like "We need to go, I just saw some dark figure walking over on the other side of the hill." I told him the only way I was leaving was if I saw something supernatural. We continued until we got to the side of the house. We were behind some pine trees looking at the front. I wanted to barge in and fight. He convinced me to leave somehow. We walked/ran up the driveway to the front gate which was open. We walked away as casually as possible. I glanced over my shoulder to look at the house one last time and noticed a black Jeep cherokee sitting in the front gate driveway. It was the same one he showed me in a video of a vehicle that was staking out his place. Has anyone heard of a government site like this? Was it a safe house or war room or something?

That kind of sounds like the old armory near the Carter mansion. The carter mansion was the man that invented Carter baby clothes. I've snuck into there too, cool place. But the old abandoned armory is still guarded and it's not sure why. some say it's because they buried nuclear barrels there. I do know for a fact that pcb's were found in the little miami river downhill from the armory. But it's apparent they are hiding something there to this day.

PS. it's military guarded, good thing you decided to take off. they don't mess around.
edit on 14-2-2012 by horseplay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The place we visited had a very eery feeling to it. Looking at satellite photos and listening to him talk about it, the place sounded like a Central Intelligence Agency Black Site or maybe the house used by the cops in the original Fast and the Furious movie. Once you stepped onto the property and walked through the woods, it was like you were teleported to another dimension or went back in time even though less than a mile away there was a decent sized city.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I see a person too. Almost looks like a woman by the way it's standing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

well that would definitely fit the time period. the civil war did come that way, Morgans raiders even came close within a few miles. they tore through Loveland, only about 15 miles away. Maybe he got lost. Morgan kept splitting up his troops to fool the pursuers.
Interesting, thank you so much.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay

Originally posted by dayve

I did. there were a few of us but we were all wearing shorts and bathing suits, it was hot. we planned (and did) go swimming in the local creek after that.
oddly enough, I did not even see this until a few months ago when i was going through them again. and it like totally jumped out at me, i can't believe i missed it the first go around.

That's crazy. Have u been back their since then? U should go back to that spot n take more pictures. One thing I do believe in is shadow peoples and that's a good pic. With no bs story.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Looks sort of like a mummy type figure to me...

Thanks for posting

Well ,

Where is the daddy then ?

Anyway,I didn't see any real description of the situation so it seems safe to assume the OP noticed this after the photo was taken. Im not convinced do you have more shots.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

You and Horseplay........Get a room

On the left side of the post you have the avatar, then information on the bottom of that. Underneath all that you see the word "member". Scroll your mouse over that and a pop up box of sorts appears that gives you options of what to do. Scroll down to "send message", click on that and there you go.
You can do what you need to do in private. No one can see you there.

Sounds like you kids have a lot of catching up to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looks more like a bird to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Originally posted by Signals
Looks sort of like a mummy type figure to me...

Thanks for posting

Well ,

Where is the daddy then ?

Anyway,I didn't see any real description of the situation so it seems safe to assume the OP noticed this after the photo was taken. Im not convinced do you have more shots.

Correct, actually it took me 5 years to notice it. I can't believe I missed it.
We were just 'lurking' and taking pics, anticipating it's demise actually.
I did go through all the pics of that day hoping more showed that area, but none did. most are focused on the building and close to it. that was one of those things where I felt like something else was there so I snapped a random pic. I'm wierd like that, always hoping to catch something .
It is now owned by a private individual who is supposed to make it into a house. (?). Last I went by they had dug all the hill around it to expose all 4 sides, so the area has been devastated.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Sorry I got carried away sharing local history and what not.
I think I'm old enough to be his grandma.

it's unusual to come across someone local on here, but you're right we should have PM'd
probably the V+T had something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It is a bit strange, but it looks as though you have the flash on, which is most likely contributing to the Orbs, and the background is mostly out of focus, still like the post though. Weird shadow or black object of something

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
It is a bit strange, but it looks as though you have the flash on, which is most likely contributing to the Orbs, and the background is mostly out of focus, still like the post though. Weird shadow or black object of something

it was summertime and hot so the 'orbs' are most likely bugs or something. IMO they are too controversial to bring up.
Give me a day or 2 I'll see if I can get my scanner to work on my laptop. love to show you guys the 35mm pic of the green mist. that was the only other unusual pic taken there that day.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I do not, but I do live around 30 min to an hour away so I still visit from time to time. The last I was there maineville and morrow were being mass commercialized and a lot of old history was taken down. But I do know there were signs outside this building you posted and around devils hole it's like protected by the state so I don't believe it will be taken down thankfully. I don't know if you've seen it but while I lived there they've built a new highschool and middle school right behind it, its huge. While going there they told me they get approx. 1,000-2,000 new kids a year, so when I was there the town started to look a lot more like Kings Island dr. and Mason lol.

I have heard that lives had been taken at the devils hole, I never swam in it because I have been afraid. I've also heard there is a car at the bottom of the hole lol. I think living there especially growing up there really helped opening my third eye. I'd like to think I felt a indian presence, I would sometimes feel like someone was watching me when I was in the woods alone. Me and my friends would always, always camp out in the woods and we've built forts. I have many stories I could share with you that was weird in those woods. Once I came across a 50 styled truck rusted to shreds, and a shack with big buggets that had the hazardous waste sign on the side litterly in the middle of no where, I've only been there once considering I could not find my way back.

I'm sure your husband and I know some of the same people. I knew all the people that lived on that street, and lots of my friends parents have lived there for a while too. Yes, it's very nice to meet you too it was very exciting for me to come across your post. hope you don't mind i'm blowing up your post I'm not saying anything to personal I don't think. I wish ATS was as easy as facebook

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I tried it said I could only send private messages to ATS staff, I don't know why. Maybe its because my profile is so new, do you have to wait for them to approve your avatar URL? and is there an FAQ I could read up on lol cause i'm screaming noob right meow

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join