It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

1.8m dead people listed as active US voters

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...
Wow!
Good luck with your election, I wonder who the dead will vote for...
Will the election result be a 50/50 split? C'mon ATS get your political hats on. I know some of you wear them all day!




posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So remove them from the system and problem solved?

Getting pretty obvious that the system is a joke and needs a major overhaul.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverkiss
 


Dear Silverkiss,

When someone dies people rarely if ever notify the election boards; but, it doesn't mean that someone else votes under their name, you still have to provided identification. The real conspiracy is that they want to require biometric identification in order for you to vote which then becomes a database. Peace.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Whipped this up right quick....





You know, I bet Zombies would vote for Mitt Romney.... cause you know, they can relate



edit on 14-2-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverkiss
 


I put this up on my facebook when I heard about it from the Nightly News.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverkiss
www.abc.net.au...
Wow!
Good luck with your election, I wonder who the dead will vote for...
Will the election result be a 50/50 split? C'mon ATS get your political hats on. I know some of you wear them all day!


Well at least this picture pretty much sums up that source.



Everyone is a Frontrunner except Ron Paul.
edit on 14-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's OK. They are all registered Democrats and they just vote early. And often.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


Yeah here in Aust we rarely hear anything about Dr Paul... it's almost as if it was a foregone conclusion. He won't win because "the masters" (to paraphrase George Carlin) don't want him to. =(



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I saw a video of this (can't remember where) where this was supposed to be a big scandal. What these guys did is scan the obituaries, figure out where the dead people lived, and then show up at the precinct to vote. In every case they could have voted WITHOUT id, but not wanting to get caught up on charges, they bowed out.

But also in every case, the dead guys were very recently dead. The elections for the primary happened in January, and the guys died in the fall of last year. In one case it flashed on the screen that the guy died on December 31st.

So someone could have impersonated him and voted in an election three weeks later. I'm not sure that's a crisis. In my state you are purged from the voting rolls if you do not vote in a Presidential election, so effectively you could be on the rolls dead for up to four years. I do not know if there is a process to check with vital statistics to purge the rolls more often than that.

It's not just voter rolls that are screwy. My wife has been dead for seventeen years. She never lived at the house I am in now, but every week I get credit card offers in the mail addressed to her. It's been a good long while so it doesn't tear me up like it used to, but you'd think someone somewhere would get a clue.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 


Most states don't coordinate either, so if I were to move and not inform my current state of doing so I could then register in my new state and vote in either.

You'd really have to be passionate to be willing to travel between states to do so, one vote in two or more different states?

The figures, while concerning, don't really indicate it's a widespread problem of people actually voting as someone else. It's possible that it could happen but not to the scale that it would drastically effect election results.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
It's OK. They are all registered Democrats and they just vote early. And often.


Yes. And the only reason people voted for Obama is because he's black.

-If you keep telling yourself these things you're going to be miserable for another 4 years as the country continues to move forward.



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverkiss
 


I'd like to see them show up at the polls.
You do know that as soon as someone dies the first order of business is not to take them off the voting polls in their precinct. I think they do many other things first. Some of these folks are given notices for being delinquent on their taxes first. You are NOT really dead until the IRS says you are. lol



posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Don't you worry, they already voted for Newt, Santorum and Romney.

And they will vote again on election day, for Obama... after all, that's the Chicago way of getting dead people to vote.



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverkiss
 


if all the dead people send me £5 [ five GBP ] i will permit them to vote



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
image if for just one election they made us "westerners" do the same as we have made them do in other countries....dip our finger in ink to show that we have already voted. only then may we finally get a true result after years of rigging.



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
reply to post by schuyler
 


Most states don't coordinate either, so if I were to move and not inform my current state of doing so I could then register in my new state and vote in either.

You'd really have to be passionate to be willing to travel between states to do so, one vote in two or more different states?

The figures, while concerning, don't really indicate it's a widespread problem of people actually voting as someone else. It's possible that it could happen but not to the scale that it would drastically effect election results.


We agree. Unless there is something that gives off an automatic electronic signal that takes you off the voting rolls when you die, there is "opportunity" for abuse. That doesn't mean that if you die on December 31st that there is wide spread sbuse if an election is held on January 20th.



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Silverkiss
 


Dear Silverkiss,

When someone dies people rarely if ever notify the election boards; but, it doesn't mean that someone else votes under their name, you still have to provided identification. The real conspiracy is that they want to require biometric identification in order for you to vote which then becomes a database. Peace.


Real good but many states like Calif don't ask for id when you vote. only When Registering to vote is it asked for. or the person can give the last 4 of there SS#
www.sos.ca.gov...

This makes is easy for voter fraud



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED
 


Dear ANNED,



Real good but many states like Calif don't ask for id when you vote. only When Registering to vote is it asked for. or the person can give the last 4 of there SS#


And that can be easily rectified without requiring biometric identification.




top topics



 
6

log in

join