It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused about reincarnation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think there has been a great misunderstanding and mistranslation regarding 'reincarnation'... whether it is a phenomena that pertains to the 'soul' reincarnating after death of the physical body, I am unsure... I will write a thread soon on the topic as soon as I have enough posts to create a thread...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
1. If in reincarnation, the same souls are recycled over and over, then how is it that the world is much more populated now than it used to be? Where did the new souls come from?
2. So if you're reincarnated then you don't have any memory of your past lives. You also can be a completely different person than you were before. So what is it that makes it you? If I reincarnate into a different person and
I don't remember anything about myself then how am I still me?
3. What's the most convincing evidence for reincarnation?
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. I've been wondering about the first two questions for a long time now.

There really is only one of us here....our eternal self, great spirit, Thee IAM, what ever you want to call Thee.

So from that view point, from the ONE< we are of all past lives. So then consider that if you are shown a 'past life' that it is what you are allowing your conscious self to see another phase of being of you as you are 'one' with all that was and is, you can tap into past phases of being or you may be shown something through dreams or meditation that has something to offer you as a unique phase of being more so then it is showing you a past life that is personal to you and you alone. So consider that any past life anyone may see, is also, a past of you as well. Any past life you see, is something that we all may tap into or may also be shown at some point in our life as well.

So be careful, just as the illusion makes us think we are all separate (though the divine design shows interconnectedness) causing us to attach to ourselves as separate beings and attach to others of physical existence as separate from us and causes us to attach ourselves to many things of physical through the facets of the desires of flesh....we can also become more deeper in the illusion if we attach to experiences like past lives, visions, dreams, ect.

The eastern mystics would talk of a phase of the spiritual path where one has experiences and vivid dreams but they get caught up in the experiences themselves, that the experiences causes their ego to become full and focused too much on the self. One can actually get so caught up in experiences (aliens, angles, what ever is their like) or past lives even, that they get stuck in this 'saintly phase' of the spiritual path.

We can also, create experiences through desires and fears and have no idea that we, all by ourselves, create the whole entire thing.

edit on 18-2-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm way ahead of you guys on reincarnation. I have studied it and it may exist. That's about all I need or wish to know. I need to study other things that are more important to me before someone kills the internet.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by targeting

There is a link that explains all about reincarnation as well as other age-old questions: messages2012.blogspot.com - the link is free - It is a message transmitted through the phenomenom of automatic writing. A friend of mine had a spontaneous experience of automatic writing from an entity from the other side. It is a 35-page manuscript which touches on many many subjects that come under the realm of esoteric studies.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm way ahead of you guys on reincarnation. I have studied it and it may exist. That's about all I need or wish to know. I need to study other things that are more important to me before someone kills the internet.

Hehehehe....I say it again, if anyone is interested in understanding and knowing about reincarnation, first, cease your attachments and resolved all present day karmas. Then, I think we can have a more intelligent discussion about what is and what is not reincarnation.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

....we can also become more deeper in the illusion if we attach to experiences like past lives, visions, dreams, ect.
We can also, create experiences through desires and fears and have no idea that we, all by ourselves, create the whole entire thing.

well said

so very well said

but just because those experiences are created with the fabric of chimeric assets does not make them less valuable whether they are grotesque or lovely. they still are an indicator of a person's emotional maturity and hold the perfect learning material.

edit on 18-2-2012 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

1. If in reincarnation, the same souls are recycled over and over, then how is it that the world is much more populated now than it used to be? Where did the new souls come from?
2. So if you're reincarnated then you don't have any memory of your past lives. You also can be a completely different person than you were before. So what is it that makes it you? If I reincarnate into a different person and
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. I've been wondering about the first two questions for a long time now.

A soul can only come from one source initially. That source would be infinite, something that always was and always is.
We all must share the same awareness, because there is no other awareness then the one that is infinite. We can not have something it dosent have.

The only soul that can reincarnate is the first and the only one "The infinite". It reincarnates/appears every time a life is conceived.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

they still are an indicator of a person's emotional maturity and hold the perfect learning material.

indeed!

very well said

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You are wrong.

We all are!

The question is, where?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
One of the better known examples of evidence was that of the hypnotic regression of Jane Evans by researcher Arnell Bloxham in the 1970s. Jane recalled being a Jewess who hid in a crypt beneath a church in Yorkshire during a pogrom against the Jews in England. There was no modern knowledge of this crypt...

The Bloxham Tapes

(Excerpt from pastlives.co.uk)

By the description that Jane gave of the church that she hid in it was believed that the church would have most probably have been St Mary’s, Castlegate but it did not have a crypt.

Then a few months later and quiet by coincidence, workmen who had been working at St Mary’s on a renovation project uncovered a crypt below the floor.

As someone pointed out nobody alive can say but there are many accounts of children born in India where the child has insisted on being taken to visit their family from a previous life and knew things they could not have known otherwise. Using Google is the best way to find these. Also many people have clinically died during operations yet come back to life with remarkably similar accounts.

I New Zealand there was an amazing TV series some years ago which all Kiwis still rave about called "Sensing Murder" in which three psychics in a series of blind readings without any clues were asked to solve unsolved murders and were able to turn up clues and explanations which Police had failed to uncover. The psychics who were set these tasks on different days always came up with near identical accounts starting with no clues at all, suggestive that there is life and consciousness after death.

As to why we don't normally retain memories of past lives, it would be too confusing therefore nature has designed reality in which we usually forget and start a fresh learning a whole new identity.

I had the experience of being beaten unconscious once and a similar one of a head on car crash in which i observed that in moments of great shock and trauma the human brain stops recording. In the beating I suffered amnesia of the events and in both events I realised the brain can start and stop recording memories. I have learned from personal experience that the brain is built like a tape recorder.

In a similar way that we tape over an old audio recording or videotape, the previous recording is lost, I suggest that is also the case with conscious memory of former lives. In some cases possibly the new life does not completely tape over the old life therefore some people remember bits of old lives.

As to the quantity of lives reborn the Buddhists say that one soul can have multiple expressions on earth called Tulkus. These expressions or identities can live in different time periods or side by side in the same time and place. The Buddhist view would be that the universe is full of many worlds with billions of souls incarnating to gain learning experiences which cannot be learned from the disincarnate realm.

Interestingly reincarnation was a part of early Christian beliefs until the second Council of Nicea 325 AD reformed the teachings. Gnostic and Druze Christians in the middle east still believe in reincarnation.

The other interesting thing is, all memories are stored in the mYnd of God/Source, sew any memory can be uploaded into any lifeform here. Sew if you remember being an Ant, maybe you were but the odds dictate you weren't.

Why?

Because your person always does the same thing, has the same memories, but kNot a single Soul has ever traveled the same path as another Soul, sew the odds dictate that while your person is experiencing the past life memories, they are kNot your Soul's memories, they are the memories your person is suppose to remember.

That's the Construct of this Matrix.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
eYe wish eYe could remember sum of the past characters eYe've gotten to play.

Ribbit

Me too.

Cracks me up - - people feeling connected to Egypt and other exotic places. Where do I have a strong pull from? Connecticut. Guess I'll have to take a trip there someday and see if I pick up anything.

Actually - I do have a good story. I was taking an adult school night class for something. Don't even remember what it was. But the teacher did Past Life Regression. So she offered to do it to the entire class. It was kind of funny hearing some of the people relating their experiences. One said she was in a field of bubbles (I think she had a vivid imagination).

What is a Bubble? Is it kNot a Sphere?

What is Energy? Is it kNot a Sphere?

There's a good chance that the Bubble person remembered, in a weird way, Soulstate.

An finite orb of Pure Energy, a finite piece of God/Source; One of the Infinite's finites.

If = 1

"Imagination is better than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Imagination = eYe Magi Nation

Ribbit

edit on 18-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

There really is only one of us here....our eternal self, great spirit, Thee IAM, what ever you want to call Thee.

So from that view point, from the ONE< we are of all past lives. So then consider that if you are shown a 'past life' that it is what you are allowing your conscious self to see another phase of being of you as you are 'one' with all that was and is, you can tap into past phases of being or you may be shown something through dreams or meditation that has something to offer you as a unique phase of being more so then it is showing you a past life that is personal to you and you alone. So consider that any past life anyone may see, is also, a past of you as well. Any past life you see, is something that we all may tap into or may also be shown at some point in our life as well.

So be careful, just as the illusion makes us think we are all separate (though the divine design shows interconnectedness) causing us to attach to ourselves as separate beings and attach to others of physical existence as separate from us and causes us to attach ourselves to many things of physical through the facets of the desires of flesh....we can also become more deeper in the illusion if we attach to experiences like past lives, visions, dreams, ect.

The eastern mystics would talk of a phase of the spiritual path where one has experiences and vivid dreams but they get caught up in the experiences themselves, that the experiences causes their ego to become full and focused too much on the self. One can actually get so caught up in experiences (aliens, angles, what ever is their like) or past lives even, that they get stuck in this 'saintly phase' of the spiritual path.

And eYe've been called werdy!

eYe just said the same thing but in fewer werds.

Because WE the Souls share the same Consciousness & Mind, any and all experiences had, is had by All. Sew there is no I AM, there is only I IS, because I AM is a singular singularity, whereas I IS is a singular plurality.
Each Soul is an individual finite piece of God/Source, that is the singular part of WE, but WE share the same Consciousness and Mind, that is the plurality of WE. Sew WE IS is singular and plural, all at the same Time.

Pee On!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yatrsiri

There is a link that explains all about reincarnation as well as other age-old questions: messages2012.blogspot.com - the link is free - It is a message transmitted through the phenomenom of automatic writing. A friend of mine had a spontaneous experience of automatic writing from an entity from the other side. It is a 35-page manuscript which touches on many many subjects that come under the realm of esoteric studies.

You can't trust the "other side" because they are the Puppet Masters pulling the strings here.

You have to absorb what's said, filter it with Logic, then figure out what is the truth and what isn't, since usually there are sum Snarks but most truths are usually Boojums disguised as Snarks.

"The truth (Snark) can be found in a lie (Boojum) but a lie (Boojum) cannot be found in the truth (Snark)." - Old Toad Proverb

Stop being Pinocchios/Pinocchiettes. Use the Common Sense you were born with the find the truth on your own. Think for yourself!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce

Hehehehe....I say it again, if anyone is interested in understanding and knowing about reincarnation, first, cease your attachments and resolved all present day karmas. Then, I think we can have a more intelligent discussion about what is and what is not reincarnation.

And eYe thought eYe was a Dreamer?

eYe constantly wonder if what you said is going to ever be possible?

WE did such a good job of creating this Closed Minded Werld, that eYe don't know if anything can crack the Egg, besides a baseball bat.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
reply to post by LeoVirgo

....we can also become more deeper in the illusion if we attach to experiences like past lives, visions, dreams, ect.

well said

so very well said

but just because those experiences are created with the fabric of chimeric assets does not make them less valuable whether they are grotesque or lovely. they still are an indicator of a person's emotional maturity and hold the perfect learning material.

The part in bold and underlined, is PURE attachment!

What LV said is Pee One, but you didn't GET IT.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

A soul can only come from one source initially. That source would be infinite, something that always was and always is.

We all must share the same awareness, because there is no other awareness then the one that is infinite. We can not have something it dosent have.

The only soul that can reincarnate is the first and the only one "The infinite". It reincarnates/appears every time a life is conceived.

It's possible eYe read you wrong, but the first two sentences are Pee On but the last is Off.

The Infinite is the All, including Consciousness, but IT is kNot All there is, IT gives birth to Children, what We call Souls, and the Souls animate the lifeforms in this Realm/Verse of the TrY-versal Universe that is the Infinite.

WE the Souls are the finites of the Infinite, the true Children of Sion/Zion. WE (souls) "incarnate" here but the Infinite doesn't, although to incarnate only means WE (souls) "attach" to a lifeform in this realm to give it the ability to function separately, which gives that lifeform the appearence of Life, which is the Illusion of Life in this Realm/Verse.

The portion of the Infinite that is present within (part of) each and every One of We (peeps) here, is Consciousness, which comes from the Collective Consciousness of the Infinite, the Consciousness of God/Source.
No "life" in this Realm/Verse exists without being connected to that Consciousness, either via an Individual Soul or the Collective of Souls.

Sew if what you said is that, then Pee On, if kNot, then eYe beg to differ.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by bestintentions

they still are an indicator of a person's emotional maturity and hold the perfect learning material.

indeed!

very well said

That's "Attachment" Leo! eYe's surprised you missed it!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

WE did such a good job of creating this Closed Minded Werld, that eYe don't know if anything can crack the Egg, besides a baseball bat.

Ribbit

I can tell you one thing. Individuals do not enter into a spiritual path or quest (ceasing all present day attachments and karmas) just because they are fun.
In fact, is more like a big gamble between life and death. Between a possible future you want to create versus to be condemned by the inhuman world you are living in. It is often a necessity to preserve one's sanity or morality or their sense of what is real.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm not going to debate the subject of reincarnation since I have no idea if its true or not, but I find your first question flawed. If "souls" exist we don't know how many there are.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ribbit

I can tell you one thing. Individuals do not enter into a spiritual path or quest (ceasing all present day attachments and karmas) just because they are fun.
In fact, is more like a big gamble between life and death. Between a possible future you want to create versus to be condemned by the inhuman world you are living in. It is often a necessity to preserve one's sanity or morality or their sense of what is real.

And the ones that dew take the challenge, would never dew it if they knew ahead of time what they'd go through but because they don't know, and it they truly dew detach, it's fun, even while being insanely dementalizing at the same time.

Sew the Truth is, if you ain't Nuk'n Futz, you're Fuk'n Nutz!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join