It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photos of greys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I came across these images of what is supposedly photos or stills of video of extra-terrestrial beings recovered from the infamous Roswell crash in 1947. They appear to me to be very authentic, and I'm interested in whether they've been successfully debunked or not.

Also this photograph:

[edit on 17-9-2004 by lacan]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Never seen those before, the face look pretty neat... But the last pic could be anything lol. One of the bluriest things I've ever seen, have to say that.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nice Pictures, they look like they could be from Roswell, the movie.
Creepy looking pictures.
Cant make out what the last image is , where did you find them?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Real or fake,very cool looking!His neck looks all twisted up.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Real or fake,very cool looking!His neck looks all twisted up.

Yeah, it sort of looks like some one has twisted his head all the way round, thats if it is a he.

The fact that the pictures dont show anything else than the head makes it hard to make a proper judgement. I think they are prob fakes but hey you can never tell. He looks like hes leant against a rock.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by Janus]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
Nice Pictures, they look like they could be from Roswell, the movie.
Creepy looking pictures.
Cant make out what the last image is , where did you find them?

I found the pictures through these links:

www.ufodigest.com...
www.aliensthetruth.com...
www.mufor.org...

The first two images can't be from the Roswell film. I've seen it many times on the Sci-Fi network. This is an image of the ET shown in Roswell the Movie:

Note: the above image is FAKE

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey cool find. Although the pics are hard to judge, I have to ask the question, why are the pics so zoomed in ? Maybe because whats really behind them is something that is staged ? WHO KNOWS....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
neat photos mate,hard to tell if their real or not and strange that there so close up but not very clear,unless the person that took them wasnt supposed to be taking them and did it sneakly whilst trying to conceale the camera?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, really good images.

So those are the grey aliens? What do the other alien species look like?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
neat photos mate,hard to tell if their real or not and strange that there so close up but not very clear,unless the person that took them wasnt supposed to be taking them and did it sneakly whilst trying to conceale the camera?

Have you ever tried to take photos with a concealed camera? Usually the photos result a little off centre and maybe out of focus, but there is no reason for them to be close ups.
If you are trying to take photos without seeing through the camera, it helps to have a wide angle lens, not a telephoto.
Also, the more common cameras have a lens that gives a field of view similar to that of the human eye, so to make a close up you need to have the camera right on top of the subject.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Kewl pics. But i can't make a reasonable deturmination either as to whether they are real or not.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...they are out of focus, blurry, and dark....Yup, they meet all the criteria for an authentic alien pic

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There is a good story behind the first couple of pics.

The Alien there is supposedly the famous alien Eben.

Search google for eben to find out more, too tired to explain rioght now.

It is actually the only "alien" pic I have ever seen which I am unsure of and that is quite something for me.

edited to add: I will just follow up to say that the neck is indeed broken (supposedly) due to the crash it was in.

I really want to jot down what I know about this pib but I just cant be #ed. Sorry.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Very nice post.

I don't have any notable experience with photography so I'll reserve opinion on whether they are real or not.

But, that said...

Pic 3 could be anything

Pic 2 makes the entity look like it has a broken neck. I think that rules out Eben although I can't remember much about him. Isn't he the one who was kept alive until about 1953? If so, I find it hard to believe he would be pictured like this with a broken neck. I believe he died of natural causes but I could be way off.

Pics 1 and 2 are obviously taken at night; it appears with a flash. At that range, not sure why what is too the left of the head didn't show up with the flash due to close range. But, I don't do much with photography.

I agree that 1 and 2 look like the head is against a rock. Possibly 1 of the 4 who dies in the crash? Do I have my numbers right?

Good stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I dont know about the first two pics. Could be real, could be fake.

But the third one, the background is clearly of the ravine near Roswell where the UFO was supposed to have crashed. If you see enough documentaries of UFOs and Roswell, you see they often show that area. That is where the second UFO was spotted and seen by A few witnesses.

The third pic could very well be legit, because thats where the ehole UFO was recovered. Its very interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Picture 1 is very interesting. If it is a fake, the photographer had the help of a great special effects person/group. The last one however doesn't seem very convincing to me at all. The "aliens" that appear around the "Spacecraft" look like the old black and white special effects shots to me. It looks like a couple of guys in a spacesuit from the movie "Abbott and Costello go to Mars."

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgtcaldwell
Picture 1 is very interesting. If it is a fake, the photographer had the help of a great special effects person/group. The last one however doesn't seem very convincing to me at all. The "aliens" that appear around the "Spacecraft" look like the old black and white special effects shots to me. It looks like a couple of guys in a spacesuit from the movie "Abbott and Costello go to Mars."

I don't think that is suppose to be aliens. They look like military or some type of construction workers. Anyway it looks like a model to me so it probably doesn't matter. The photo itslef does remind me of some of my grandparents old photos, but it means nothing unless you can trace back who took this photo.

The grey looks pretty good, but I think this picture has been around for a couple years...nobody in the UFO field has spoken up on it?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I must admit, the pics look pretty impressive. But at the same time, remember how many alien movies there have been, eg the roswell one above, and think about where all those alien props have ended up. There must be tonnes of film guys with souveniers from films they've worked on. I bet the temptation to have some mischeif must be too much to resist sometimes.

Still, good pics.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I you look at the face it looks like it has bruising to the face or maybe a black eye? ( yes,yes i know he has two black eyes but you know what i mean
) Or am i seeing things?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
2 first pics are interesting, the third one looks fake, but i aint a expert in photography.....
gonna keep an eye in this forum

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join