It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower 'Had Three Secret Meetings With Extra Terrestrials'...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There are so many mind poisonings going on from the technology cartels and this
one stinks to high heaven or at least to a pile of alien carcases in the shape of
copy paid by the cartels to hide the fact they have the UFO saucer machines along
with Russia. They had to move on with more stories from Roswell better than inept
saucer construction and green monkeys and this wets their whistle to blow it long
and hard to every generation. Alien stories are a pile of rotten ideas to silence the
people of New Mexico back in the 40s from complaining about saucer activity.
The people didn't go against the news stories and we still don't.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There is a saying about fictionous stories have a kernal of struth in them. The truth part is Ufos exists. The rest is just a smoke screen of stories. I have no doubt that eisenhoweer was privy to inside intell that ufos exists. Still thats different to meeting them for afternoon chat over a tray of alpha centurian tea and biscuits. As for the that recruit to Mars stuff...someone in earlier post made a quote about snakeoil i laughed so hard reading that one cause it sums it all up perfectly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I admire Laura because she is brave and has an endearing nature. Every time i try and debunk her ET arguments i find myself defending what shes saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
My view why ET met with Ike and not other presidents is simply he was the only one they respected knowing he was in control of both political and miltary arenas. So therefore they knew if they could make a deal with him hed have the command and support over the movers and shakers to make it happen. The politicans post Ike had much lesser control in these areas. If ET made a deal with it might get shot down in the boardroom later. The thing that is odd is that Ike never left a secret diary to describe the encounter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join