It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower 'Had Three Secret Meetings With Extra Terrestrials'...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Those look like the lower dimensionals, by lower I mean shadow side and 4D, on the moon, and also would relate them to the parasite group tptb here are serving.

And no I haven't. The moon abductions were on bases that had US Navy, what I call Nazi's, human ET or hybrid type nordics, (very telepathic aryan look), greys and in this case my actual memory was of a female with a head that is not the typical narrow fine boned head we've seen, but more akin to what it showed in those so called fake pics of Hitler, where the head buldged out, and more akin to the head shape of the reconstruction of the mummy found in the visitor's pyramid, the oldest pyramid now found in egypt.

Also the regular greys, and there may have been mantis with them. ie in the room they had the children, kind of computer type room.

So we're talking channels.

Camera's can take and see more 4D realm and infared realm.

I liked Dolores Cannon's explanation in a sense here it goes. We are 5D spirit beings, or from higher here for a reason, in a special configured testing ground realm universe, so like a big petri dish or digital, with 4D or infared realm being kind of shadow, star wars, winterlands. So we're easily accessed by them.

We're attempting to raise earth to possibly 6D, if thats the case.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I found that pic interesting. It is so akin to a thread by someone on another forum who had taken the NASA photos of the moon and did some photoshop, using the burnt option and the opposite one for the shadow areas.

Now I tried it abit in gimp but I don't know how to use the programs to that extent. Furthermore, one thing I noticed when you burn an area, is that outline you burn forms the shape when you use the find edge, so in effect it seemed he was manipulating the shapes.

On the other hand, I already saw these shapes and eyes, and faces, with my own eyes in the photos, and notice what is in clouds and sense this already. And photographs tend to go beyond the programs in our brains that limit our UV range.

So just from those photos, seeing some of his enhancements, but also my own burning, which was over everything to deepen it, not defining a shape. The shadows too, and they were very interesting. Some of what he showed was there even if you used the tool on the entire region.

Now I would even see Beehive, or a kind of collective Logo, constructed realm that is within various beings, if they are that, and not AI, or AI programmed constructs. Because the shapes of entities or beasts also contained skulls, seemed constructed or made up of skulls and various beings.

And even the photo itself, raw one from NASA which already heavily tampered with, had what looked like skulls.

I don't like the moon!

With clues like that, you can sit down and make quite a list of possibilities and probabilities.

So, that photo really seemed like what is in infared or what they call 4D on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
Hmm, how does that exactly debunk whether or not he saw a document as he describes? I am not sure I am following the cause / effect connection between a short term of service and the impossibility of witnessing some document or other. How many years exactly do you suggest it takes to witness some document? I would imagine a few seconds would suffice.

-rrr
edit on 15-2-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

It seems highly implausible that McElroy would have had access to half century old classified federal documents while serving in the 400 member New Hampshire state house of representatives in 2003/2004.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This isn't crap. There's a lot to this if you actually look for the information on it. It's really interesting. Also theres been many sources interviewwed on Coast 2 Coast AM radio. Very good program that I listen to almost every night before AI go to sleep. Highly recommended.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

On your comment about people photoshopping moon pictures:

I agree that there are people who do this, which is really annoying and just helps to ruin all of the real evidence that really exists, but I must sat, as a professional graphic designer & photographer myself, it's not that difficult to analyze a given photo and spot the edits that were done no matter how good they are at it. While there are the fakers out there, there are also many real moon photos out there showing that whatever the person is trying to show, like tracks, towers, buildings, crafts, etc, are actually really there. I haven't seen the photo you are refering to yet, I'll check it out though. My point is that not all of the moon photos out there are not faked or edited.

I used to be a skeptic myself until I studied a lot of different photos, and read up on a lot of supposed evidence. Also in the last few years had my own experiences that have definitely opened my eyes to whats going on in our own world and solar system. I know someone who was at a military facility housing alien beings that he saw with his own eyes, My uncle also does a certain ob for the government/NASA in which he's the only one in the country who was chosen for said job, and I've seen a potential UFO one night in the summer of 2000. Of course theres a lot more to all of this, but thats simply what has turned me from a hardcore skeptic overtime to a true believer. As the years go by the evidence just gets stronger and stronger. Anyone who says aliens dont exist are simply ignorant, religious, and or hasnt learned all of the right evidence.

I find it funny that whenever I discuss the subject of aliens/UFO's with a nonbeliever/skeptic, that they'll ask a question and or state their case as to why they dont believe it, etc. and I'll respond to them in which after I'll sometimes refer them to evidence of some kind. documents, a website, interview, video, documentary etc that provides the explanation and evidence to their questions, and they automatically ignore it and won't bother with any of it. They'll usually drop the subject, leave, or something like that. Basically a lot of timees they just wont look into any of it, like they dont want their mind to be changed. they dont want to believe its real. not everyone, but a good number of them. its sad. like when people wouldnt listen to the others that would say that the world isn't flat. lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

Well it wasn't meant to totally discredit him, because what he was fleshing out there, was something that stood out, in the real NASA photos, its just that the burning process does leave an edge, so some of his work I couldn't tell on, would need some in depth knowledge, but he was onto something very real, and just with a few tools myself using the Gimp some of that was apparent.

I meant to say, that the NASA photo was really tampered with by NASA. You used the opposite of the burn tool on the blackness, and that whole section where the moon rounds off and its black outer space, that was a lie, it was not. It was something very complex, perhaps they had taken a level ground picture, with a big cavern there, and in the cavern there were tubes and something that had great complexity. It almost looked like a computerized system.

NASA tampers with their photos enormously. His, I don't know how a true expert could bring out, like pop out, what is hidden there, that was just showing some of my concerns for the pictures. But other elements, were there, and even a novice could reveal some of that, not to mention the shapes and faces, skulls that were creepy, they were in the original, it was too much of a coincidence.

The Shadow realm so to speak.

I can't link the thread, ats rules but Ill find the NASA pic, and maybe he put the video on youtube

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The Moon Is Your Worst Nightmare!

www.answers.com...

Here is the picture

I tried a few others too.

I tried using the dodge/burn tool with the Gimp. The black space with the curvature is heavily tampered with, and the dodge tool brings that out.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NASA F's Up - SEE Alien Moon

Similar. The guy above would have a field day with this video, and the shapes, tubes, etc pop right out.

Moon Anomalies View form the north of landig module Apollo XI.wmv

I always keep a light on and am planning on getting a stock pile of candles and lanterns soon, just in case.

The video in the last post showed a face he called human, well they've already got all this stuff saved and must share with Hollywood. Between that and the mothman, can see were they got Jeepers Creepers from.

I believe the dark side is real, and thats who tptb serve.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Japan offers proof of Civilization on Moon

Japanese flyover, zoomed and enhanced and faces everywhere, plus at 3 27, those tubes, that were all over the first video I linked and in the fake shadows and curvature of the moon, there is a good look at one.

The whole thing is beyond creepy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Pure crap made up by ugly people with zero coinage.
Always boils down to some old woman sending freedom of information requests to the FBI

Jog on

Gotta agree with you.

This is sad because this is some of the best evidence that Extraterrestrials are visiting; not just UFOs.
To me it seems most likely that UFOs are either our own top-secret aircraft developed by us (humans in general) or our craft reverse engineered from ET technology.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
lack of consideration?
for what? your feelings?
have you been insulted by the OP because of this thread?
what explanation do you want exactly?
and who are you to suggest this or any thread should be closed? how dare you.
who do you think you are? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I think I am your father
It's a sad thing I help give birth to ignorance

edit on 16-2-2012 by greyer because: I am your father

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This fear-based promotion is helpful to the Anglosphere power elite because it often breeds among people a kind of paranoia, which in turn gives the powers-that-be a more sympathetic environment for more expansive government and charismatic "leaders."

The "aliens among us" meme also provides the elites with a great way of devaluing and controlling the alternative Internet media. By planting dubious "alien" stories within controlled media environments that appear to be alternative media sites (but are not) the powers-that-be can devalue serious exposes.

Often these "aliens among us" stories are sprinkled like spice among serious articles regarding the military-industrial complex, central banking and other subjects that warrant study and consideration. Often referred to as "poisoning the well," inserting such stories – articles generally about the paranormal, the Illuminati, etc. – creates an environment where, for many people, every kind of alternative viewpoint is then cast into doubt.

Lately there are more and more of these stories featuring off-Earth creatures. I am not going to suggest that there are NO other intelligent life forms in the universe. But I have a hard time with the "here and now" stuff.

The idea that Eisenhower sat down at a conclave with "grays" and plenty of witnesses is just a bit hard to believe. It sounds more like a Grade D Hollywood movie than real history.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal
This fear-based promotion is helpful to the Anglosphere power elite because it often breeds among people a kind of paranoia, which in turn gives the powers-that-be a more sympathetic environment for more expansive government and charismatic "leaders."

The "aliens among us" meme also provides the elites with a great way of devaluing and controlling the alternative Internet media. By planting dubious "alien" stories within controlled media environments that appear to be alternative media sites (but are not) the powers-that-be can devalue serious exposes.

Often these "aliens among us" stories are sprinkled like spice among serious articles regarding the military-industrial complex, central banking and other subjects that warrant study and consideration. Often referred to as "poisoning the well," inserting such stories – articles generally about the paranormal, the Illuminati, etc. – creates an environment where, for many people, every kind of alternative viewpoint is then cast into doubt.

Lately there are more and more of these stories featuring off-Earth creatures. I am not going to suggest that there are NO other intelligent life forms in the universe. But I have a hard time with the "here and now" stuff.

The idea that Eisenhower sat down at a conclave with "grays" and plenty of witnesses is just a bit hard to believe. It sounds more like a Grade D Hollywood movie than real history.

I agree, very hard for me to believe. Much easier to believe that the leaders of mankind are liars. They will develop a technology and lie to us. They will stage alien activity to lie to us, but the 'alien' activity was hard for a man to do.

Late 80s. They were talking about a lot of stuff.

Not in this thread, here is the 'landing.'

this looks like the original footage. These easily could be man made but if the Bob Lazar account is true, that before the government knew of UFOs the seats were for aliens. Whether are not all UFOs are not alien, I think it is safe to say there is an alien presence on earth, as Ronald Reagan said. "How quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet I ask, is not an alien force already among us?" Yes Mr. Reagan, the knowledge of underground alien bases is what brought you to say that.

edit on 3-3-2012 by greyer because: original footage

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Laura wrote about this stuff on her facebook page. It was interesting to a point. It became a worn out tyre of a story when realising over time she doesnt have a thread of proof. ATS breaks down the story well, however there is no proof. Mabey next time theres a thread on this subject ATS can chat about Icke Eisenhowers meeting with aliens cause then it will all start to make perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

Guess I just find it hard to believe that after being on C2C a handful of times, and writing book on UFOs, that Good only just now made the statement that Ike met with aliens.

Good briefly mentions it here -

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Recall that Nixon was Eisenhower's VP. Later, as President, Nixon and comic Jackie Gleason were friends and golf partners. Gleason had an intense interest in UFOs. There has been a story around for many years that Nixon once took Gleason to an AFB (Homestead?) and showed him alien bodies. Gleason was said to have been in a near state of awe for several weeks afterwards.

Sorry but you will have to search it.
edit on 16-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

This site www.presidentialufo.com... covers all presidents and their relationship to UFOs.
edit on 16-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

there are many links on this.. was hoping for some new stuff on this dated topic... *sigh*

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Rumors? Proofs? Who knows, but for sure, this is one of the most intriguing story around Aliens and US. This ongoing rumor has been lately addressed on Larry W. Bryant's blog site, FOIA Request to CIA re Film Footage of Eisenhower's Inspection of an Alien Spacecraft and Its Deceased Occupants. Bryant is a well known columnist for UFO Magazine.
An interesting article and other links to try to cast some light on this incredible story.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... tml?ref=uk

Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: "Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico."

An interesting link....
Item 2.25: FOIA Request to CIA re Film Footage of Eisenhower's Inspection of an Alien Spacecraft and Its Deceased Occupants

TO: Ms. Delores M. Nelson
Information and Privacy Coordinator
U. S. Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, DC 20505
3518 Martha Custis Drive
Alexandria, VA 22302

DATE: March 1, 2009

1. On February 3, 2009, a surrogate UFO-E.T.-coverup whistleblower named "Bob" phoned in to the late-night syndicated radio program Coast-to-Coast AM (hosted by George Noory). "Bob related the circumstances of his acquisition of certain 16-mm film footage showing President Eisenhower and the late aviation pioneer Howard Hughes inspecting the apparent remains of a crash-landed flying saucer and its alien crew. (See my below-quoted transcript of "Bob's" account.) This latest evidence implicating Eisenhower in the federal government's sequestering of hard evidence of UFO-E.T. reality dovetails with earlier leakage to certain UFOlogists of a copy of the so-called Eisenhower Briefing Document from the allegedly CIA-created/managed "Majestic-12" operation that began during the late 1940s.

Hmmm... this event deserve a deeper analysys. For sure!

edit on 14-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Amazing, i want it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The historical stories involving military, well known people and past presidents make for an interesting read. The the tales of 16mm films, and seemly authenic goverment ufo documents add an aspect of sincerity and plausibility to the stories.

I suspect however that 90% of ufo urban legend type stories have been invented deliberately as disinformation. Why, to ensure people researching info on ufos spend their efforts digging into something which has a false bottom. Therefore with no hope or danger of them ever finding any real evidence because the stories were fabricated to begin with.

Ufos are real for sure, any one who has seen one knows that. Many historical Ufo urban legend stories like the eisen hower one however are most likely not. Whats ironic about the president eisenhower story is the disinformation machine has managed to recruit itself a new generation - the Mars recruitment thing.

If you want to find a real ufo go to some remote place, and send out telepathic invite messages like the FBI did, and see what happens. If a Ufo does land ask them if they know any past earth presidents or popular comedians.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The story goes about how he went skiing but it was actually meeting with extraterrestrials, the excuse for his missing - he had a dentist appointment, There has been some documents where he mentions aliens, so don't hurry to disregard it because exactly Eisenhower could have had a finger on it. But ofc, without any proof that these are lies, some will hurry to say they know for sure and call it all lies

No, there are indeed cases of such beings, so it is not all just technology, we do not have technology out of our A$$ES you know? It obviously would come frm somewher else. no one produces such highly advanced capabilities aircraft and if you've checked the Area 51 flying tests that one member shows in that forum, you'd see the newest Stealth are quite man made and far away from any advanced flying technologies.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join