It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower 'Had Three Secret Meetings With Extra Terrestrials'...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
LOL.... Alright to be honest, non of us will ever know whether or not this event actually occurred (unless there is some vid evidence, which I'm assuming there's not). I firmly think this is all, as usual, a publicity stunt for the book. In saying that, I could be wrong, and a meeting with aliens actually occurred

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Arken

Neither of your links work.

There's already tons of threads about this, do you have anything new to add?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too late to edit. Sorry.
Thank you very much for your efforts!
Stars!

Here the same news from other online newspapers.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

reinep.wordpress.com...

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 15-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This has been discussed on this site many times in the past.
The reason stories like this are emerging is "pre season training" for the Summer event of 2012.

All the years of desentisation and propaganda will finally be revealed by years end.

We live in a time of great potential but also of great deceit. Be aware and don't just believe with your eyes...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

yeh and that barrack obama isnt the president of the world ffs.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Arken

Neither of your links work.

There's already tons of threads about this, do you have anything new to add?

this is the attitude which keeps the sheeple in their huts.

it's always nice to get a refresh or reminder about important or possibly important and interesting events, especially one that involves the POTUS and Aliens. Thank's OP

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Pure crap made up by ugly people with zero coinage.
Always boils down to some old woman sending freedom of information requests to the FBI

Jog on

Incorrect. But nice try.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There are several bits of evidence that suggest this could have happened. For instance, Henry W. McElroy, Jr. made a disclosure that he had witnessed documents describing Eisenhower's meeting with Extraterrestrials. His statement can be found on youtube.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Although I am generally skeptical of this website, any information presented as factual with witness names and references is at least verifiable or falsifiable, so it is good information to start with.

exopolitics.org...

-rrr

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Four, counting Nixon.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have posted this account in various posts over the last couple years, and only just discovered Laura Eisenhower's videos, am so surprised at the level of similar info. I wish that the positive offers for advancing the system had not been turned down and that the industrial ET military complex was not actively trying to shoot, capture or down all positive ET crafts:

Now, another thing is this, Laura brings up that her great grandfather was already immersed, in other words, powerless, in an ET takeover structure, so he could only do what he could, but that he had real virtues.

She brings up also, that ETs, the negative ones serving the parasitic war groups here, are the direct controllers and work with all the leaders, they are the ones the illuminati, the ones that the leaders are supposed to be puppets to, answer to as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have posted this account in various posts over the last couple years, and only just discovered Laura Eisenhower's videos, am so surprised at the level of similar info. I wish that the positive offers for advancing the system had not been turned down and that the industrial ET military complex was not actively trying to shoot, capture or down all positive ET crafts:

Now, another thing is this, Laura brings up that her great grandfather was already immersed, in other words, powerless, in an ET takeover structure, so he could only do what he could, but that he had real virtues.

She brings up also, that ETs, the negative ones serving the parasitic war groups here, are the direct controllers and work with all the leaders, they are the ones the illuminati, the ones that the leaders are supposed to be puppets to, answer to as well.

Someone like this one?

edit on 15-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by Arken

There are several bits of evidence that suggest this could have happened. For instance, Henry W. McElroy, Jr. made a disclosure that he had witnessed documents describing Eisenhower's meeting with Extraterrestrials. His statement can be found on youtube.

-rrr

That's been pretty well debunked. It turned out that McElroy's only government service was one term in the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2003/4.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thanks for pointing out the lack of consideration from the OP. This thread should be closed unless we get an explanation.

lack of consideration?
for what? your feelings?
have you been insulted by the OP because of this thread?
what explanation do you want exactly?
and who are you to suggest this or any thread should be closed? how dare you.
who do you think you are? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
While I know that the "Ike talked to aliens" claim is hardly new; and I know that Timothy Good has talked and written a lot on the subject of UFOs and aliens ... is this the first time that Timothy Good has made the accusation that Eisenhower had (three) meetings with E.T.?

The article at The Daily Mail says that this is a news story because Goods claims "are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic."

Guess I just find it hard to believe that after being on C2C a handful of times, and writing book on UFOs, that Good only just now made the statement that Ike met with aliens.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by rickyrrr
reply to post by Arken

-rrr

That's been pretty well debunked. It turned out that McElroy's only government service was one term in the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2003/4.

Hmm, how does that exactly debunk whether or not he saw a document as he describes? I am not sure I am following the cause / effect connection between a short term of service and the impossibility of witnessing some document or other. How many years exactly do you suggest it takes to witness some document? I would imagine a few seconds would suffice.

-rrr
edit on 15-2-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
whys there so much about the government with E.T. like this.
but governments dont tell us anything in person?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

ummm... what?

Why did you quote my post?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherHumanBeing

"They" have their own perspective, a farmer or a homeless could be more important for them than Obama.

Me too, I rather make contact with J Lo., .......wait, don't misunderstand me, I think she is smarter.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Because they have a superior intelligence.

They seem to have watched one of Obama's speeches in distance in a UFO. I don't know if Obama had meeting with aliens, but for example Bill Clinton, George Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. reportedly are reptilian shapeshifters, and some wild reports also mention Obama as reptilian shapeshifter, i don't know if Obama really is a reptilian shapeshifter, wild reports just tell, and there are mysterious "scars" on his head, i don't know what that means, and then during this TV show Obama mentioned about the Reptilian side of the brain.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join