It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower 'Had Three Secret Meetings With Extra Terrestrials'...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Rumors? Proofs? Who knows, but for sure, this is one of the most intriguing story around Aliens and US. This ongoing rumor has been lately addressed on Larry W. Bryant's blog site, FOIA Request to CIA re Film Footage of Eisenhower's Inspection of an Alien Spacecraft and Its Deceased Occupants. Bryant is a well known columnist for UFO Magazine.
An interesting article and other links to try to cast some light on this incredible story.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... tml?ref=uk

Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: "Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico."

An interesting link....
Item 2.25: FOIA Request to CIA re Film Footage of Eisenhower's Inspection of an Alien Spacecraft and Its Deceased Occupants

TO: Ms. Delores M. Nelson
Information and Privacy Coordinator
U. S. Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, DC 20505
3518 Martha Custis Drive
Alexandria, VA 22302

DATE: March 1, 2009

1. On February 3, 2009, a surrogate UFO-E.T.-coverup whistleblower named "Bob" phoned in to the late-night syndicated radio program Coast-to-Coast AM (hosted by George Noory). "Bob related the circumstances of his acquisition of certain 16-mm film footage showing President Eisenhower and the late aviation pioneer Howard Hughes inspecting the apparent remains of a crash-landed flying saucer and its alien crew. (See my below-quoted transcript of "Bob's" account.) This latest evidence implicating Eisenhower in the federal government's sequestering of hard evidence of UFO-E.T. reality dovetails with earlier leakage to certain UFOlogists of a copy of the so-called Eisenhower Briefing Document from the allegedly CIA-created/managed "Majestic-12" operation that began during the late 1940s.

Hmmm... this event deserve a deeper analysys. For sure!

edit on 14-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Pure crap made up by ugly people with zero coinage.
Always boils down to some old woman sending freedom of information requests to the FBI

Jog on

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All the war hero did during his presidency in the new prosperous post war times was spend time improving his golf game because things were running themselves and he didn't have to do much. Would the Powers To Be let him in on such a find?

Bucks all logic.

Expected, (considering the source).

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I love his great granddaugther's mission.

Interview #2 w/ Laura Eisenhower: Mars Agenda, Illuminati Origins, Positive Timeline, Teleportation

part 1/7 My Conversation with Laura Eisenhower (Defibulating the Divine Feminine series)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama,

Because they have a superior intelligence.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So if there is still some evidence somewhere in the system supporting these encounters, does it does give some support to the stories by his granddaughter Laura Eisenhower?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Do you think that the five star general would let the military get out of his grasp?
He was supreme allied commander in europe for petes sake....
After the war, he was worshipped basically by the military and the public....
Because of the war service he had to be aware of the foo fighters showing up in theaters....
I think its just possible he was the last pres to know the truth....
Look at his last speech, a warning about the military industrail complex....he knew who was going to hide the saucer goodies from the people......
Kennedy may have been shot for this same knowledge....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the entertaining post, here are some president Eisenhower related alien disclosure?

edit on 14-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For some reason, I always like to think that rather than meeting with aliens, Ike actually met with time travelers from the future. To me, the world really seemed to go haywire sometime in the early 1950s, and not just because of the War or the subsequent advances in technology. But something went askew. Hard to explain. And I like to imagine that it was because of a massive, cascading timeline incursion that couldn't be properly repaired.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Rumors? Proofs? Who knows, but for sure, this is one of the most intriguing story around Aliens and US. This ongoing rumor has been lately addressed on Larry W. Bryant's blog site, FOIA Request to CIA re Film Footage of Eisenhower's Inspection of an Alien Spacecraft and Its Deceased Occupants. Bryant is a well known columnist for UFO Magazine.
An interesting article and other links to try to cast some light on this incredible story.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk... tml?ref=uk

Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Jackie Gleason's Wife Talks

Written by Grant Cameron

Saturday, 01 August 2009 06:18

In the Nixon UFO section reader's can read about the story of how Jackie Gleason gained access to Homestead Air Force Base through President Nixon, and there viewed dead alien bodies.

The accuracy of the story has always been questioned, because Gleason never spoke openly about the event. The original person telling the Gleason/alien body story was Beverly Gleason, Gleason's second wife from 1970-1974.

Now after many years of silence Mrs. Gleason speaks out again to confirm the story she first told many years ago. The latest interview is done by Kenny Young.

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:09:01 -0400
To: [email protected]
Subject: CONTACTED BEVERLY GLEASON (McKITTRICK)

INTERVIEW with BEVERLY GLEASON

This morning I spoke by telephone with Beverly Gleason McKittrick, an ex-wife of the late comedian Jackie Gleason. I explained to her that I was interested in the progress of her book and if she could talk about Jackie Gleason's claim of seeing alien bodies at Homestead Air Force Base in Florida.

She said that the book never came out as she had 'stopped writing' of it. She said she was 'glad to get out of it' as Jackie Gleason did not seem pleased with her quoting him on the aliens in Florida. She said that there was not much additional to tell as the whole story regarding Jackie Gleason and the aliens, as far as she knew, had already been printed anyway.

"Esquire Magazine interviewed me after our separation," she said, "and I talked about how Jackie told me about seeing dead aliens in Florida. I think it was sometime in '74 when this happened. When I said that it was because he told me."

"After the interview was published, Jackie was upset about the story being public. He called and said he didn't appreciate me giving the interview, and that's when I started to wonder if the story was 'iffy.'

"The reason I became 'iffy' about it is because I wondered if it was really true, I mean... I believed it the whole time. I bought the story hook, line and sinker. But if it was true, then why did he get so upset about it?"

Beverly went on to explain how Jackie came to tell her of his experience.

"Jackie had been out very late one night I did not know who he was with," She said. "He told me where he was that same evening, he said he had been in South Florida with President Nixon to see some dead aliens there and I believed him, he was very convincing.

"He and Nixon were in contact quite a bit and I'm not sure how that was arranged, but it seems that their meetings were set up by an associate of Nixon's. After he got back, he was very pleased he had an opportunity to see the dead little men in cases, he explained to me what they looked like and he was still talking about it the next day."

Beverly explained that during her interview with Esquire Magazine, she made the statement about Gleason's claim to see dead aliens and afterward things between her and Jackie turned sour.

"We were on the verge of divorce, but everything was okay until it came out in Esquire," she said.

She informed that Gleason never did deny the story.

Regarding her announced intention to write a book, Beverly again said that she abandoned the project due in large part to Gleason's objection to her comments about him seeing the aliens.

"I just made that one statement about the UFOs and it appeared in Esquire and I guess a few other places and he didn't like that and I thought, I just can't go through with this. Let him live his life. So I never wrote the book."

I thanked Beverly for talking with me and asked if it would be okay for me to call her back later if I had more questions, she agreed. That concluded our conversation.

Special thanks to Donnie Blessing, Grant Cameron and David Rudiak for their help in providing contact information for Beverly Gleason McKittrick.

Filed,
JULY 9, 2003
KENNY YOUNG

Eisenhower and other

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Here is the full link to previous reply: www.presidentialufo.com...

This link has a lot of info about UFO's and Presidents

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here is the first link:

In the book by Mauro Biglino's bible tranlations, which are very interesting, he mentions Monsignor Corrado
Balducci, a Vatican spokesman on these issues, and one thing he said I agreed with 100%. Considering so many share testimony, both academics, military, pilots, astronauts, scientists, including grass roots citizens, millions upon millions. He said in an interview that it was a sin not to believe in ETs.

Now, I'm just curious if you can figure out why, and why not believing in humanity, not at least seriously questioning your programming and mindset when so many come out, is wrong? Its actually extremely paranoid and disconnected from others, and in effect bearing false testimony against others. Its like telling someone is a liar or a thief who has never proven to be so. I understood what he meant.

And I believe and support the people! Not to mention have personal reasons too.

The bible scriptures point to that as well. Some in the bible now, and lots in the actual words translated from.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks Unity, I needed something interesting and fun to watch tonight. I love L.E.'s message as well. I never seem to look for her but whenever she pop's up like this post, Take advantage for sure.

Anyway, I for one believe her and have always thought that she sugar coats some of the information because she knows people really cant handle it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There are other sins involved as well, ie. the EGO. Believing the vast universe centers around you, instead of being shared. And now, with science saying there are stars billions of years older than our sun, that implies much higher levels of civilization. The Ego of even thinking the universe would use our fossil fuel technology and space travel. We have ant hill technology in reality.

Furthermore, not using the gifts you are given, your reasoning power, your mind, to use logic and common sense? Come on now!

In addition, some use their minds and gifts to prop up corrupt systems and attempt to keep people under their thumbs. And they suppress disclosure and information.

Whereas even the head Elohim, ie let us say Captain Kirk, reminded the other Elohim that they were just as mortal as the Adams, they would die too, one day. And that they needed to stop propping up corruption, (ie working through the leaders to suppress the people) and needed to be champions of the poor and needy instead.

Must be due to consequence, that its not just humans in tests, but the whole universe is in a school on different levels, even the guardians/watchers, and that there are Higher Ups, the Family above grading us.

Psalm 82. I found in some passages at least that the KJV 2000 was closer to the translations.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I would like to discuss your views sometime, sounds interesting. There was a time when it is possible technology was shared for that same reason, sometime in the early 80's...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's inside the Daily Telegraph tomorrow I think in the UK, at least that's what I recall from the Sky News "Press Preview" bit a few hours ago.

If it is them (and they're a high brow, political newspaper with a readership of mostly intelligent business types and not a tabloid) then could be something to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

She is brilliant and fey, speaks with air, high frequency and so fast, her mind is freed from matter, and she can't slow down to earth speed. Her energy activates one.

Some things she said bears a strong similarity to what occurred with me, and when she added another part, for the same reason I feel. Ie. when she was manipulated for the mars mission, it not only had to do with her bloodline and the human bloodline dna lineage (she knew they were going to depopulate and then lord it over a few survivors), but more so, it was her soul's mission, the heart of Mother, the equality/compassion that needs to temper the freedom and creativity of father, to raise frequency and go home. She mentions the daughter of Ceres, who was kidnapped to the underworld. I've been pulled (ie inspired not transported there) to the planet Ceres, and think it was a moon of tiamat, which actually had a human name, the white skinned people showed up suddenly when a planet went to ruin. Earth I feel is a moon of tiamat too., Anyway, the daughter was kept prisoner in the hellworld. The symbol for them toppling the equality and making eve the temptress when Sophia WAS the tree of life. My own name is similar and I've always spoken for Mother.

Well my experiences it was Sirius man, and being pulled while resting to this craft, in summer of 09, August I believe, and being asked about a colony on Mars, and said no way. That summer had an implant removed. By fall another was added which really interferes at times. And, then they said, that I was Claire de Lune, which was weird, completely weird, but meant I gathered standing for the Divine Feminine, the heart of Mother, and had just finished having a bit of a disagreement with someone who offered some interesting inside info, but I had told him when he said some chauvinistic things, "grandmothers outrank generals in the universe!"

That attempt to sway a person from the equality mission, and wake up mission, and unconditional love, and this mars colony, was in my own ufology experience, so she really interested me.

There is so much in her, and of course some of it, she wouldn't be able to share. She touches on the underground bases and the terrible abuses of children down below, and others, and how we have to have some courage and stand up and stop it. I have posted many times on this. Its not normal for people to not stand up for whats right, we have loving hearts, why are we so afraid or apathetic, programmed?

I read this expression somewhere and its so true: its insane to conform to an insane, corrupt or hellish world. We can't conform, we have to have a voice.

She speaks of Gracefully standing up and saying NO. Taking back our power, even with our mind just.

Holding the frequency of Joy, Love, Humor, Happiness. Turning up that frequency dial.

I'm really impressed with her.

The interview with Jessicamystic and her is so high energy/frequency. I think it made the video go wonky.

And remembered something. I have memories of other planets in disasters. So this thing about earth, now, its important, whether we win or lose, live or die, its more about, doing what we came to do, anchoring down that frequency and turning the dial up high and freeing hearts and minds wherever we can!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Arken

Neither of your links work.

There's already tons of threads about this, do you have anything new to add?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for pointing out the lack of consideration from the OP. This thread should be closed unless we get an explanation.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

His links do work, and the first one I found and added.

Its not up to you to close someones thread. 2009 is the latest one in those links.

Its a little odd too, isn't it, that someone arbitrarily thinks they can just shut down info and close a thread.

I would never dream of going on someones thread and doing that. A bit of a controller, aren't you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join