It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shady goings on at last nights caucus.. (Part 2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey everybody!

This video is in addition to my past thread.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the video of the the Caucus I attended starring the shady, possibly fraudulent, "random Santorum supporter" (don't know how to embed, please PM me about tips of embedding before you embed yourself.)
Santorum ended up winning the straw poll, although nearly every room I checked had a majority of Ron Paul supporters.

Notice: She came up with a prepared statement. The "random" Santorum speaker start s a little after 7:00. But I recommend watching the whole thing.

SHADY!
Note to everybody: the recording of the Santorum lady speaking was stopped less than halfway through her speech. This videographer was looking for snippets, not necessarily 6 minutes of this lady speaking. Hopefully you got a good understanding.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by capone1 because: typo

edit on 14-2-2012 by capone1 because: getting everything right

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

OK, I tried to watch this with an open-mind, but I'm not seeing anything shady about the Santorum supporter.

I disagree with her, but she doesn't look like any kind of plant to me. Her speech was full of "you knows" - not especially polished.

I also didn't find her speech all that compelling or persuasive.

Sorry original poster, but I'm not seeing it. Perhaps there was a some sense of phoniness in the air in the room. On video, I just can't go there.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

She was dressed nicely and was good looking. Folks, she gave the most moving, eloquent, and sincere speech I have ever heard from an unprepared, "random" audience member.

That's it? Wow, much ado about nothing!

First off, "unprepared" she wasn't. Notice the yellow note pad she was using?

Eloquent? Are you kidding?

Sincere? I'm sure everyone that spoke on behalf of their candidate is/was "sincere".

If this lady's "moving speech" changed lot's of voter's minds in the room, then I'm moving to Minnesota to sell cars. I'll be a millionaire within a month.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

edit on 14-2-2012 by Sek82 because: too late. =(

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by capone1

She was dressed nicely and was good looking. Folks, she gave the most moving, eloquent, and sincere speech I have ever heard from an unprepared, "random" audience member.

That's it? Wow, much ado about nothing!

First off, "unprepared" she wasn't. Notice the yellow note pad she was using?

Eloquent? Are you kidding?

Sincere? I'm sure everyone that spoke on behalf of their candidate is/was "sincere".

If this lady's "moving speech" changed lot's of voter's minds in the room, then I'm moving to Minnesota to sell cars. I'll be a millionaire within a month.

"Unprepared" and "sincere" were sarcasms to describe her as being "random."

top topics

join