It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone remember this Moon Mission video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is a video that was on here, I'm sure. It was years ago, and the original was a more wide-angle shot, showing the "moon creature" running toward the astronaut for a second or so longer.

Does anyone remember it, or hopefully, still have it in their computer?

Anyway, here's the "new" (clipped i think, don't know why.) video:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That video is supposed to be a, "never went to the Moon" scenario, and "the creature" was supposed to be a stage hand getting in the way by er, exposing himself. Nice new slant you have on it though.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

This has been debunked as a hair on the tape.

Second

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

r u kidding ? "a hair on the tape" - seriously?
ok i dont have a HQ original tape - just a yt 240p crap video but that does not look like a hair...

it sounds more like Never A Straight Ansere...or lense flare reflecting venus with a weather-balloon...
edit on 14-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A Hair! Awwww come on..not to be argumentative, but that thing has a shadow. If you stop the video at :54, you can see the darn shadow. I dunno, but would a piece of hair on film have make a shadow

I could be wrong, but me thinks not

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah, that's the place it lands in the youtube topics now, but a few years ago it was discussed on here for quite a few pages, as the real deal video from the moon.

This was way back when I was just an occasional lurker here, and I haven't been able to find the thread since joining.

It only recently (AFAIK) reappeared on youtube, only in it's present form. The "un-clipped" video was much more convincing, and showed the 'creature' as large, and quickly on the move toward the astronauts. (and definitely not a thread or hair on the lens... come on, did you see them run to the ladder? And one pushing the other to it? Just start watching at 0:33, to see that part.)

I'm just hoping someone will remember the thread, but it was a few years, I think, before I joined. I'm more interested to find the original thread, and see how that turned out.

Originally posted by smurfy
Nice new slant you have on it though.

Editing here just to say; it's not my video, I not looking for any youtube notoriety from it.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Dogdish because: not my video.

top topics

join