It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

board game and panhandler....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am hoping someone can offer some insights into the meaning of this dream. In the dream, I was inside a house. I assumed I was in a somewhat affluent neighborhood. You would know why later on. I was with a family which I was not familiar with. I didn't feel I was with anyone I knew in the dream. However, my focus was on this old lady. I saw her and I was looking at her the whole time. I believe she is my spirit guide. I always dream of an old lady but never really take a good look of her. There was always this old lady in my dreams influencing me or interacting with me. In this dream, we were playing a board game. I believe it was Risk. We were sitting down. It was my turn to make my move. Somehow, I didn't know what to do. You know, those moment in which you are supposed to know what you are doing but you really don't. But you pretend you do.
She realized that and asked me why I didn't tell her that I didn't know how to play. I told her I only have the historical knowledge about both World War 1 and World War 2. Somehow, the board game is related to wars. A war board game?? Not sure what it means. I was looking at her. I was looking at her eyes and I saw wrinkles of her face. It was like I was looking at a real person.

Now, I got up and heading to door. I was about to open it because there was someone outside. One of the family members warned me not to open it. It was too late. I opened it. Here, there was a panhandler. I wasn't shocked or felt frightened in someway. I greeted the gentleman and continued on my way. Now, I found myself outside the house now and walking along.

edit on 14-2-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

join