It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati plan for USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Fichorka

you conveniently missed out the major negative and positive aspects of this 'hypothetical' plan...

false flag bioweapon attack ..depopulation virus = one which the infected ACTIVELY SEEK OUT the uninfected.. ie ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE..

false flag space alien invasion.. NAZI remnants from Antarctica using Tesla \ Bell craft invade masquerading as aliens destroy all infrastructure and survivors... breaking down cities in order to recycle metal and resources for recycling into creation of Venus Project *YAY!* type cities...

a SMALL percentage of humans are *at once* 'triggered' genetically to unlock 'junk' DNA and be the new SAVIORS of this (preceievedly dead country).. but in actuality RENOVATED country.. by destroying aforementioned 'aliens' and protecting the surviving population from further harm...

thus the 'second coming' is at hand.. through human biological evolution to the next stage where the need from certain infrastructure previously relied upon is circumvented and rendered obsolete through new abilities ie: telekinesis, flight, telepathy etc..

and of course the wedding of Mexico-Canada-America into CANAMEX Union of North America (UNA)

you're close though on all the mundane aspects..

all the 'unbelievable' and 'absurd' aspects I've just relayed.. though they WILL come to pass.. are at the edge of fiction as the majority of the population understands it ....

though very real in the ultimate goal\solution

Wow some deep thoughts... I don't know if this is sarcasam or you mean it, but it sounds very beliavable. Zombie virus to be used on human populatin is a theory I already heard in a old video game on youtube (i forgot the name) -_- Now i now that sounds stupid, but it is known that Illuminati, or whatever they are, control movie and game making industry. Perhaps they reveal their plans in video games...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Phase 3 – Depopulation

If I had a dime for every time someone said this on here I'd be a millionaire. Why depopulate when crowding does such a good job of making people poor and arguing with each other instead of the leaders?

They've already been sterilizing and damaging fertility with the Swine Flu and HPV vaccines, so this is clearly their agenda.

It's all about control, it's harder to control a large number of people who live in towns and villages all over the place, they need a small population in a small area, this way they can control us properly; there is less risk of us overthrowing them. Imagine it like a huge business, with all the people on the planet working for the Bankers (Rockefellers/Rothschilds), they need to be able to track their workers, they need to them work efficiently, this is why (Banker Controlled) UN Habitat (and Agenda 21) says that in the future people won't be living in the countryside (they say to protect the environment which is just a fig leaf). We will live in small areas, it's all on the UN(i.e. Banker) website, explained in great detail.

If anyone doesn't believe that the Bankers/Elite want the population right down, listen to The Master himself, David Rockefeller, this is primary evidence, in his own words.

This guy controls the UN and the WHO; he even openly funds the WHO. When he says that the UN/WHO will play an essential role in reducing the world population, in a way that is sensitive to religious and moral considerations, he's talking about vaccines i.e. it's covert, so it's sensitive. People don't even know it's happening to them and their children. The WHO had their so-called 'Pandemic' plans ready, they took control, even by the time that we had worked out Swine Flu was mild compared to normal flu, they were pushing the Swine Flu vaccine in every country. It wasn't about protection. They said it was untested as it had to be rushed, this is actually just an excuse so as if people ever work out what happened they can say "Well sorry it was an emergency, the vaccine did say it was untested on fertility in the package"
edit on 24-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

The worst thing in my mind is that the elites use the populations hard earned tax dollars to build these bases and develop these technologies that could allow humanity to unite and prosper....

for people who dont believe the elites dont give a snip about anyone but their species of elite human, i dont know what to say..... monkeys in the jungle fight over feeding ground and territory because they want to be left alone and enjoy themselves in their environment.... its about predator and prey,,, senses of superiority, that is what elitism is,,, that is what hitler was all about ..... the elite are the elite monkeys who want the world for themselves, they dont want to worry about the poor and hopeless and worthless, their gated communities are microcosmic utopias and the sooner the 3rd worlds are removed the sooner they will reign supreme.... i just hope they can create good enough robots to mow their lawns and clean their homes and cars....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Okay....now here is my prediction.

Somebody is going to take your "manual" and post it on some internet site as the "Illuminati Plan for America." Then some conspiracy theorist is going to find it and scream from the rafters that they've found "PROOF" of the Illuminati's evil intentions for our beloved country.

Who wants to take that bet?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Great post, this was better than the morning paper I read at breakfast.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why does everybody think the Illuminati wants to take over the world? They were just an enlightenment era secret society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join