It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati plan for USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
First of sry for english.
I had some spare time so I created this article about Illuminati plans (for what i believe them to be) for our near future. It is centered on a marshall law wich will probably become a reality soon. Following the new year with signing of NDAA law that contradicts the US constitution and allows military to kill, and detain US citizens indefinitely. This manual created out of boredness wuld be a good material for Onion news network, so here we go:

Illuminati manual: Marshall Law in america

In order to establish a New World government we must clear all obstacles such as the soverenity of nations so we could unify them in a new global regime. This plan is meant for ending US soverenity by acomplishing all of the 3 phases listed below. First phase consists of 3 major branches

Phase 1 - Process of demoralization
A) Education – Is necessary to disinform young ones and divert their atention towards false ideals and knowledge. Remember our saying: „Get them while they're young!“
B) Unefficency – We must destroy their hope and morals by applying debt doctrine, keeping their economy low until the phase 2.
C) Media – control is vital. Without the control over media, process would be exposed. So you better keep on advertising, missinforming and stupyfing general population.
Note: Phase 1 „Process of demoralization“ is already active for almost a century. This process sucessfuly caused public suspicion towards the federal and the local government making our way towards destabilization easier. Remember, - This is all part of the plan! Great transition awaits in phase 2 of our plan.

Phase 2 – Crisis and destabilization (as quick transition to phase 3)
A) Economic collapse – With control over federal reserve system and U.S. debt, US economy will collapse increasing number of protests and occupy movements later justifying section C of phase 3 – „Marshall law“.
B) False flag attacks – include Special (nuclear) attacks and Standard attacks such as 9/11 in order to justify later section C of phase 3 – „Marshall law“.
*C) Oil crisis – To deepen the impact on economic collapse we will skyrocket the prizes of oil once we get the control over all of the oil reserves.
Phase 2 „Crisis and destabilization“ is estimated to last less than one year. It will bring us to Phase 3 „Depopulation“.

Phase 3 – Depopulation
A) Starvation - Lack of oil and economic collapse accomplished in previous phase (phase 2) will cause the collapse of transport and electrical grid. However, without the transport there will be no food available in cities - many people will die.
B) Marshall Law – Mass murder and unrest will bring about the end of phase 3 with activation of FEMA camps.
Phase 3 „Depopulation“ is estimated to last ten years (one decade). Expected population reduction will be 50% – 60%. The ultimate goal of phase 3 and Marshall law is convincing population to demand NWO, than our job in accomplishing NWO will be much easier.

Next: New World Order

Our rule begins and we will finally prosper while our slaves work for us! Now ,micro-chip them all!

See this scenario:

...To conclude:

New World Order or one world government is the goal of the globalists eager to be in power – to controll the world in slave-like society in wich they would be slaveowners.

Depopulation Is one of the goals that will neutralize resistance and fulfill Georgia guidestones principals.

FEMA concentration camps: We all know about FEMA's evil plan and we saw footages of it's camps full of surveilance cameras and observation posts all fenced in like a prison with coffins and boxcarts ready to transport prisoners to camp. Google it, youtube it!

Underground bases: There are such bases, but in wich number and what technology is being used in them is unknown. Phil Schneider ex assistant at building those underground bases said that engineers at black budget operations have at least 100 years more advanced technology than us on the surface. They use lasers to cut through stone, as he said.

edited recording of such base:

Lack of oil: We have plenty of oil, but globalists need oil shortages for depopulation process. We are purposely being dependent on oil so once SHTF – oil reserves got burned/destroyed/price skyrocket producing chaos, but that chaos will be silenced fast because people would die of starvation – who would transport food to cities and how?

Denver International Airport has a huge underground bases under it's airport station with masonic symbols everywhere. Could Denver become next capital during phase 3 „depopulation“? Watch it for yourself:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also they plan to start a war with Iran so the situation will be even worse!
The elite is controlling almost every controllable institution including banks. Therefore they controll the flow of money and therefore they are able to manufacture global/local economic crisis.
The Goal is to create order out of chaos and reduce the population towards NWO agenda.
Imagine scenario: Imagine a new crisis, by far the largest one. US economy collapses due to dept doctrine and lack of oil. - Gas stations are dry, therefore all markets become empty. Many people die of starvation lacking food and water. Electricity goes down. People desperately starts protesting, while crime rate increases. Meanwhile protests grows into rebellion and civil war. President signs Marshall law. Military is forced handling crowd with live ammuniton and massive deportations into FEMA concentration camps. "Natural" disasters devastate some ares of USA. Terrorist attacks occur (both real and false flag) justifying Marshall law. White house is destroyed and Washington is in ruins caused by nuclear attack. Capital is moved to Denver City, President's residence is moved under Denver International Airport. Final outcome is hugely reduced population.
wow this could actually be a really good movie plot when I thnik of it!

Government orders huge increase in military vehicle shipments of dark/urban camo armamnents and increase in troop training in urban and urban-like imitations.
"But nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on!" - George Carlin
Here's your money americans:
2012. (dark/urban camouflage) camera1 | camera2 | camera3 | camera4
2011. (dark/urban camouflage) camera1
2011. (desert camouflage) camera 1
2011. (desert camouflage) camera1
2007. (desert camo) camera1
edit on 14/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Half truths and half nonsense.

You are confusing the old world order with the NWO.

You are also confusing the Illuminati with the Old world order.

You are also buying into Old World Order propaganda with reptile alien species.

Now this isn't to say that the old world order is not hell bent on world depopulation in order for them to peruse their own selfish lives of abundance.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Slavich because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

Well, I think I have put some puzzles together, or at least I tried

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Your wires are slightly crossed , BUT you are awake , you are switched on , Fichorka that's the main thing , remember that when you try to explain your thoughts on the subject to people who you know who are not yet awake, it can be a massive up hill struggle .

Good post anyway, stay switched on

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
reply to post by Slavich

You are very close to the truth my friend, but you are letting the old world propaganda wreck damage on your mind. And I do think you meant pieces of the puzzle?
. It is best not to be labeling the Illuminati with such awful and tyrannical mayhem. I know the Illuminati have gone under a different guise, but still. I rather not see their name smeared like they are. That is what the old world order wants. The path to peace and freedom is through enlightenment. This is who the Illuminati are. The enlightened ones. Why would people who pride themselves in being enlightened try to depopulate the world for selfish gain?

We must learn to question EVERYTHING even if it fits with our own beliefs.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slavich

Now this isn't to say that the old world order is not hell bent on world depopulation in order for them to peruse their own selfish lives of abundance.

I disagree.

There may be much room for development, but I found this to be an excellent effort.

Whether you want to attribute some ideological order to this or not, the events and evidence must be heard and analyzed prior to it's dismissal. I agree that greed and personal vanity is an element of the machinations of our societies most repugnant factions, and I also agree that the reality of their efforts is very obscure. But I think it would be more productive and constructive to single out something you disagree with and go from there...

The blanket declaration "nonsense" is fairly impotent to contend with the subject matter.

As far as "New" or "Old" world order goes.... what exactly is the difference... when in theory, anyone not "in" it is just cattle?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I disagree.

There may be much room for development, but I found this to be an excellent effort.

Whether you want to attribute some ideological order to this or not, the events and evidence must be heard and analyzed prior to it's dismissal. I agree that greed and personal vanity is an element of the machinations of our societies most repugnant factions, and I also agree that the reality of their efforts is very obscure. But I think it would be more productive and constructive to single out something you disagree with and go from there...

The blanket declaration "nonsense" is fairly impotent to contend with the subject matter.

As far as "New" or "Old" world order goes.... what exactly is the difference... when in theory, anyone not "in" it is just cattle?

Because nothing has changed for thousands of years. The ruling order that we see now has been in power since the dawn of civilization. The rich ruling elite class dominating over the poor slaves. This is the final step and stages of the old world order's master plan to full control and enslave the world. The nonsense is pretty clear to those who ask questions.

The nonsense:

Illuminati
Reptile Aliens

The old world order wishes to paint a picture of itself to distract the population and even make them feel powerless. This is done with new age propaganda such as aliens. Before aliens it was always Gods. As people have become more consciously aware and evolved, so has the propaganda that enslaves them. There are no aliens currently visiting or living in earth. There are definitely aliens, but to say they are here to enslave the world is ludacris at best. They have no use for us.The main reason to paint aliens or other higher dimensional beings is to make humans feel inferior to these powers. If you believe in that mumbo jumbo then congrats! You are a truth seeker that fell right for their propaganda.

As for the Illuminati. If you knew anything about who they really are then you would get a kick out of seeing this thread! As I always say: Why would a group of people who pride themselves in being enlightened try to depopulate and take over the world for their own selfish desires?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You get a star for effort sir. I'll take a closer look into all the information later, but for now I wanted to say I'm glad people are digging into this.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yup...that's pretty much how i see it too. One thing though: reptilians? really now...this is highly unlikely. Sure, it might be true, we certainly know the elite(old money, new money, OWO, NWO-its all the same) are blood drinking freaks, so to speculate that they also might be shape shifting reptillians is not hard. But like I said, it's unlikely, so why include it. The probability of all else you mentioned occurring is quite high though.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

This is what I was saying as well. lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Such a deep, deep, deep, deep, etc. rabbit hole. You've done a great job of demonstrating their agenda and I applaud you for throwing in the reptilian aspect of this. You're going to get flamed severely for that, but I'm sure you're aware of this. I love the people who can write this off when there hasn't been any conclusive evidence that they don't exist, but plenty of evidence that they do and have reigned for thousands of years.

Did you know that alligators thrive around nuclear power plants? They love the warmth and they don't appear to be affected by the chemicals released into the water from these plants such as Mercury.

Anyways, good job and it will be interesting to see where this thread goes.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We are not alone.
There are people in government who are aware, lots of governments actually. Perhaps trying to end it from the inside. Not every single person is under the OWO spell,
And from the sounds of things (of course, i cannot -verify- anything on the internet), there are lots of people who are fed up.

Expect it soon. Its already began.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

As for the Illuminati. If you knew anything about who they really are then you would get a kick out of seeing this thread! As I always say: Why would a group of people who pride themselves in being enlightened try to depopulate and take over the world for their own selfish desires?

Please elaborate on this for me. please state succinctly what you mean. Is this an attempt at sarcasm?Im not trying to be a jerk, i Liked what you said
edit on 14-2-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid

Your wires are slightly crossed , BUT you are awake , you are switched on , Fichorka that's the main thing , remember that when you try to explain your thoughts on the subject to people who you know who are not yet awake, it can be a massive up hill struggle .

Good post anyway, stay switched on

Thanks. Yes, it's hard to explain conspiracy such as this to a friend or a family, especially if you add an alien agenda wich I do not recomend. Start talks on HAARP or bluebeam and they would look at you even weirder :/

Originally posted by Fichorka
reply to post by Slavich

You are very close to the truth my friend, but you are letting the old world propaganda wreck damage on your mind. And I do think you meant pieces of the puzzle? It is best not to be labeling the Illuminati with such awful and tyrannical mayhem. I know the Illuminati have gone under a different guise, but still. I rather not see their name smeared like they are. That is what the old world order wants. The path to peace and freedom is through enlightenment. This is who the Illuminati are. The enlightened ones. Why would people who pride themselves in being enlightened try to depopulate the world for selfish gain?

We must learn to question EVERYTHING even if it fits with our own beliefs.

Ty. Well, there are all kinds of theories on illuminati. In fact we don't even know if they are humans at all. I don't think they are on a good side. They are very rich, have secret knowledge and won't share that with us! That sounds like evil. lol. But, who knows - maybe you're right....
edit on 14/2/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Slavich is an disinfo agent, I find so many of these on ats. They go around trying to discredit the truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The ideas are all right but the methods are all in the past.I've read some but not all posts and most of what I see are people that think in the past instead of the present with the technology avalable to these elites.

Think of yourself in there place, Why would you want to destory the earth with a nuclear war when you have no doubt engineered a bio weapon that will rid the world of all you consider to be undesireable and no use to your NWO. I'm sure these elites don't want to live in an underground city for two or seven years tell the atmosphire clears.

If your worried about the mess of billions of bodys then I'm sure your bio weapon would contain the ability to desolve its host.

I know, crazy and sinister and way to simple.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ok so first i must say that it is truly annoying to have to wait to post 20 comments before starting a new thread. So screw it im posting on this one. I was just watching the Michio Kaku interview with Fox about solar polar axis changes occurring every 11 years, releasing powerful solar flares. Then it hit me, 11 is a very significant number for the Illuminati. Has this ever been discussed before? I feel like im discovering something brand new, except that every conspiracy theorist has been informed that the Illuminati are sun worshipers. I never really understood how the illuminati were branded sun worshippers except that Satan is light and that's why. But isn't this an even more valid possible proof for that conclusion. that 11 is significant to them because of the Sun's 11 year change?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They want to chip everybody - plain & simple. When they don't like what you say or do they shut off your chip. Thats all.

Peace
edit on 19-2-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

you conveniently missed out the major negative and positive aspects of this 'hypothetical' plan...

false flag bioweapon attack ..depopulation virus = one which the infected ACTIVELY SEEK OUT the uninfected.. ie ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE..

false flag space alien invasion.. NAZI remnants from Antarctica using Tesla \ Bell craft invade masquerading as aliens destroy all infrastructure and survivors... breaking down cities in order to recycle metal and resources for recycling into creation of Venus Project *YAY!* type cities...

a SMALL percentage of humans are *at once* 'triggered' genetically to unlock 'junk' DNA and be the new SAVIORS of this (preceievedly dead country).. but in actuality RENOVATED country.. by destroying aforementioned 'aliens' and protecting the surviving population from further harm...

thus the 'second coming' is at hand.. through human biological evolution to the next stage where the need from certain infrastructure previously relied upon is circumvented and rendered obsolete through new abilities ie: telekinesis, flight, telepathy etc..

and of course the wedding of Mexico-Canada-America into CANAMEX Union of North America (UNA)

you're close though on all the mundane aspects..

all the 'unbelievable' and 'absurd' aspects I've just relayed.. though they WILL come to pass.. are at the edge of fiction as the majority of the population understands it ....

though very real in the ultimate goal\solution

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Phase 3 – Depopulation

If I had a dime for every time someone said this on here I'd be a millionaire. Why depopulate when crowding does such a good job of making people poor and arguing with each other instead of the leaders?

If you want to know what the elites want for America just look at Israel- two groups of religious morons yelling at each other all time while ignoring their rich, corrupt leaders living the high life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join