It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey If You Need Inspiration/Motivation... Get In Here Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself."
-Jiddu Krishnamurthi

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure."

"Forgive one person today. Open your heart to that person, and release unnecessary suffering from the past. Feel the peace that follows from this simple act."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”-Joel Osteen

"Letting someone take your happiness from you is letting them take your one and only true power"-myself

I'll be back on this thread posting more later on

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hello

Just thought i would share this video, it helps motivates me

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

thank you hawk,
sometimes we need to see the good to continue battling the evil
star my friend more threads like this please

another great thread,

we are a people devided no more,
in unity with love for the world
peace and light

your mate xp

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the previous two youtube's, brilliant stuff.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is a great thread. I am currently volunteering at a homeless drop in centre and every week we put up a motivational statement or thought provoking message on the Chalk board. The last one was

' If you want to make others happy, practice compassion, if you want to be happy , practice compassion." The Dalai Lama.

Now I got that from a great thread posted by ATS member Jean Paul Zodeaux
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So it would be great if I could get a few more from this thread. I'll post a nice video too.

edit on 17-4-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

[Sorry, I don't know how to get my picture to post into the page]
Good thread!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hi, inspiration fans.

[ You don't see the world as it is, but how you are.]

If I am now writing that kind of "thinking", it is because of the
first line of my signature ! IT is a reallllly superb "pep talk" ! !
Try to find, buy, rent that 3 DVD kit !!
You will re-watch it many times. I did !

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

[Sorry, I don't know how to get my picture to post into the page]
Good thread!

You need to at least post the full link between the [img] brackets.

Or go to "tools" then "ATS uploads" and read the instructions and upload the picture.
edit on 17-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yes, I did/do/have, but all that I get upon preview is an X.
ETA; Well then...thank you.. I didn't think that the X would change after I posted, but took the risk and voila'.
edit on 17-4-2012 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Live every week like it's shark week!

Everyday, dress as if you're going to get murdered in that outfit!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Answer Too The Bird Question.... "Because...No Matter Where You Fly Too...There You Are"reply to post by hawkiye

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Rember always that you are just a visitor here, a traveler passing through. your stay is but short and the moment of your departure unknown. None can live without toil and a craft that provides your needs is a blessing indeed. But if you toil without rest, fatigue and weariness will overtake you, and you will denied the joy that comes from labor's end. Speak quietly and kindly and be not forward with either opinions or advice. If you talk much, this will make you deaf to what others say, and you should know that there are few so wise that they cannot learn from others. Be near when help is needed, but far when praise and thanks are being offered. Take small account of might, wealth and fame, for they soon pass and are forgotten. Instead, nurture love within you and and strive to be a friend to all. Truly, compassion is a balm for many wounds. Treasure silence when you find it, and while being mindful of your duties, set time aside, to be alone with yourself.
Cast off pretense and self-deception and see yourself as you really are. Despite all appearances, no one is really evil. They are led astray by ignorance. If you ponder this truth always you will offer more light, rather than blame and condemnation. You, no less than all beings have Buddha Nature within. Your essential Mind is pure. Therefore, when defilements cause you to stumble and fall, let not remorse nor dark foreboding cast you down. Be of good cheer and with this understanding, summon strength and walk on. Faith is like a lamp and wisdom makes the flame burn bright. Carry this lamp always and in good time the darkness will yield and you will abide in the Light.

-Dhammavadaka Sutra

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion."

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
Dalai Lama

"A jug fills drop by drop."

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
Buddha

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
Mahatma Gandhi

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."

"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree."
Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
"life is like a game of hopscotch. you jump from side to side while trying to maintain balance on the way to the end."

-me

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is a fine world for the man who knows precisely what he wants of life and is busy getting it.
Napoleon Hill

A man without a definite major purpose is as helpless as a ship without a compass.
Napoleon Hill

All riches consist in the habit of clear thinking. If you have no major purpose in life, your minor purpose will amount to nothing but a scant existence.
Napoleon Hill

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join