It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMHO.....WW3 is at the doorstep and we're screwed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizard88
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I see what your sayin here but for all them predictions to happen in that space of time is far fetched as the Pokemon that lives in my garden

For them nukes to leave israeli soil we would defiantly not be havin extra time or penalties

The middle east may burn but it won't burn out, and I think our forces are defiantly used to the sand by now

Pakistan is not overly fond of israel or the US, keep an eye on them nukes.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Global War on Terror Service Medal

GLOBAL = WORLD

edit on 14-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: yep.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Originally posted by jjjigga
Personally me being apart of military personal and talking to others, war isn't on our minds. WE want to go home to our families, we want to get the hell out of the Middle East. I believe if another war is started by our politicians that our troops and higher military command won't be too happy. I don't think any of the supposed enemies military want war, it's our governments. Let them fight it this go around.

Exactly.

We've had enough of it. It won't happen.

There will be a military coup before it even begins.

Yeah right. Show me one example in history when the military has overthrown the government for the sake of the people? Never happened.

If you want to talk about brainwashed people, the more brainwashed of them all are the top military + top cops. The higher you go, the most brainwashed they are.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Personally me being apart of military personal and talking to others, war isn't on our minds. WE want to go home to our families, we want to get the hell out of the Middle East. I believe if another war is started by our politicians that our troops and higher military command won't be too happy. I don't think any of the supposed enemies military want war, it's our governments. Let them fight it this go around.

Exactly.

Yeah right. Show me one example in history when the military has overthrown the government for the sake of the people? Never happened.

If you want to talk about brainwashed people, the more brainwashed of them all are the top military + top cops. The higher you go, the most brainwashed they are.

I believe any indication he may have given about the coup was under the premise that the soldiers are keen to the TPTB and their plans, and are probably buzzing amongst themselves about this topic.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Exactly.

True, though it's a very cynical way of looking at things.

The way things are heading with the NDAA and SOPA and that.

Soldiers will no doubt stage a coup to protect the constitution, even defying whatever orders they were given.

Yes, it does have to get really bad for the good to come out. Be positive my friend!

It's not all doom and gloom!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

Yes, soldiers keep an oath to defend the constitution.

The NDAA thing was a blessing in disguise.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

your post needs a flag but a star will have to do: how so few know that this is a world war and it is ww3, one that will last a very long time, as along as there is US er us vs them whom ever them is, and we have the "P"act and NDAA2012 act in place, FBI watch list in place and the words "The USA is now a Battlefield" this be the war of wars, once people start to believe this, the sooner it will end, turn a blind eye to it, it will get you in one form or another. TSA, DHS, FBI, and the NSA and the Armed forces, all play a part of the long standing war on terror, any one any where can and will be detained, invaded, droned, or sent to Git mo. The US is not alone on the war on terror, Name one country that does not have any terror laws, then say this is not WW3.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm sure some if not all of you are familiar with the website below, still I thought it wouldn't hurt to add the link to the topic as I find it pertinent. It provides sort of a news clipping of the escalating tension between Iran, Israel and other countries in the past few days:

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Iran cuts off oil exports to 6 EU nations
Posted on February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012 – TEHRAN — Iran’s Oil Ministry denied state media reports on the Islamic state stopping its crude exports to six European countries on Wednesday. “We deny this report …

War going global: Israel vows to ‘settle the score’ for Iranian attacks
Posted on February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012 – BANGKOK – An Iranian man blew off his legs with grenades and wounded four civilians Tuesday in Bangkok, the Associated Press reported.

U.S. naval carrier group positioned closer to Iran
Posted on February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012 – IRAN – The U.S. aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln has sailed through the Strait of Hormuz, close to the coast of Iran, for the second time in recent weeks.

Iran and Israeli conflict escalating beyond tirade of words
Posted on February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012 – ISRAEL – Lebanese ally Hezbollah of being behind twin bomb attacks that targeted embassy staff in India and Georgia on Monday, wounding four people. Tehran denied involvement in the incidents, which amplified tensions between two countries …

top topics

<< 1   >>

join