It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMHO.....WW3 is at the doorstep and we're screwed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Over the years I've scoffed at a lot of threads saying that WW3 is upon us. I've not really payed attention to the saber rattling between Israel, Iran, and the U.S. For most of the past decade all I saw was the usual posturing and name calling. I thought a lot of the internet rumblings were hype and usual fear mongering.

That's all changed this past couple weeks. What's happening right now has all the makings of a WW3 scenario. I feel we've never been closer than this point and we're going forward. I saw "we're" because no matter what they powers involved are going to play this hand out.

I know the stated reasons. I've heard the propaganda and rhetoric from MSM and pundits, but I don't know the 'real' reason. All I know is we're screwed, this is looking like the 11th hour. In my 10 years of political online 'writing' and participation in hundreds of Mid East policy threads and my thousands of political posts in total, I've never said this or thought this.

I would love to give the reasons why I have formulated this final concession, but it would devolve in a challenge and battle of philosophical rantings we've all heard before. I can just say that all the pieces are in place. Logistically, philosophically, politically, emotionally....it's basically here.

Unless some last minute miracle stops this I see a first strike happening very soon. I know, we've heard this many times before. It's just that I've never heard myself say it and I've never seen the chess board this complete.

U.S./Israel>>>Iran>>>>Russia and Shanghai Cooperation Nations>>>>NATO>>>>North Africa/Islamic Africa>>>Africom>>>Australia>>>Japan>>>China>>>India>>>Pakistan>>>Saudi Arabia>>>Turkey>>>

One after another.

All I can say in some sort of final appeal if anyone in the military or upper branches of government see this is the following:

You're going to end civilization as you/we know it, and that's not hyperbole. You're playing the last hand of this game and it's more serious than even you imagine. I know you may feel a certain calm or peace, like this is business as usual, but you're about to embark on the biggest calamity in the history of the modern world. Remember, once you make that decision, you can never go back.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The real reason is simple, too many people waking up.

They won't go back to sleep.

So it's time to put them down forcefully.

World War, as it turns out, is a great way to kill millions of people.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FightHard

Sheep shouldn't think, they're told what to do.

thats at least what they think
slaves cooperate better when they think their free, but once the tower of babel comes
edit on 14-2-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
People in forums and in RL have predicted that WW3 would have started 6-8 years ago...IMO it's like a lot of you actually want a war.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've been watching this approach for 14 years and agree the last 3 years and recent events tell me it's soon
As you said - the pieces are in place and the overall game doesn't look like its gonna end well for the vast majority of us
But I have heard whisperings of a surprise or two before it kicks off
Maybe one of which might avert the coming war ( just hoping out loud there )
But itll have to be something big
Something that causes change
Because without a big change this east west war is inevitable

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjigga
People in forums and in RL have predicted that WW3 would have started 6-8 years ago...IMO it's like a lot of you actually want a war.

Brilliant way of putting it.

It's very easy to fall into the trap of that 'the-sky-is-falling' mindset. But for me, the outlook is wonderful.

As hard as they may try, Israel/Iran and their Pedophile Pentagon pals will not be able to start their fake end-of-days scenario. Won't happen.

Very soon, there will be a GREAT PURGE of all the criminal elements within Government, Military, Banking, etc...

Yes, there are so many crooks everywhere, but there are also the 'good guys' that won't let this happen.

It may be hard to believe, but a military-style coup will happen soon in several Western countries.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Personally me being apart of military personal and talking to others, war isn't on our minds. WE want to go home to our families, we want to get the hell out of the Middle East. I believe if another war is started by our politicians that our troops and higher military command won't be too happy. I don't think any of the supposed enemies military want war, it's our governments. Let them fight it this go around.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Personally me being apart of military personal and talking to others, war isn't on our minds. WE want to go home to our families, we want to get the hell out of the Middle East. I believe if another war is started by our politicians that our troops and higher military command won't be too happy. I don't think any of the supposed enemies military want war, it's our governments. Let them fight it this go around.

Exactly.

We've had enough of it. It won't happen.

There will be a military coup before it even begins.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

Brilliant way of putting it.

It's very easy to fall into the trap of that 'the-sky-is-falling' mindset. But for me, the outlook is wonderful.

As hard as they may try, Israel/Iran and their Pedophile Pentagon pals will not be able to start their fake end-of-days scenario. Won't happen.

Very soon, there will be a GREAT PURGE of all the criminal elements within Government, Military, Banking, etc...

Yes, there are so many crooks everywhere, but there are also the 'good guys' that won't let this happen.

It may be hard to believe, but a military-style coup will happen soon in several Western countries.

Now this looks like a prediction to me. Of course nobody wants a war to start, it would involve themselves in it after wall so why would they follow along predicting stuff for about 6 years? And if the definition of "good" or "bad" would be that plain simple, we wouldn't be living in a such world right now.

Personally, I don't believe the outcome of all that to be as bad as some say/predict, and don't believe to be as good as you want as well, I think it will probably be in the middle of these two, and let's hope everything turns out ok.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Protected by M.A.D so nothin to flap ur rested wings about kiddos, although sayin we are self destructive it would get us away from being depressed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
War with Iran wouldn't bring out China and Russia, too big of risk not enough to gain.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
eh WW3 can't last beyond a few months, just the first week of the war will shut off Irans oil supply, Kuwaits, Saudia Arabia, Oman and Quatar and Iraq from delivering oil. Venezuela will get involved and will be mashed also literally one week, No Venezuelan oil, first strikes from any place like NK will target Alaska and the pipeline No Alaskan pipeline, Chinese involvement will lead to a massive volley from Taiwan and probably SK and Japan the current economic heart of the world will look like a bon fire, in terms of Chinese population it matters not but combined with no OIL flow and several cities burning all located in close proximity you can count on the Chinese money machine to stop in 2 weeks too, Israel using Nukes as Iran volleys massive numbers of missiles gas and bio will leave the area uninhabited attacks likely Cuba/Venezuela will damage the Louisiana and Texas refineries any attacks that get through will be aiming for those locations.

In short 2 weeks into this... No oil, a month or so later as prices skyrocket and cars and factories grind to a halt and no one can go to work or fly to do business it all ends, even tankers trying to make it from one loc to another have been sub meat the whole time, nukes have been used in the Mideast, radiation and oil spills everywhere have decimated fishing

the first few weeks damage will halt the ability to fight

shortest of the world wars

edit on 14-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im waiting and have been for the past 5 years. We may run out of ammo before the chinese run out of soldiers, but never the less I will die before I bowel to them.. bring it on I say, let the games begin.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

Wow someone is playing command and conquer on a super fast computer while sniffing speed on a treadmill.........love other people's opinions though good for the soul...small grin

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

This will never come to pass

All their ships are Diesel, our subs will be stalking Oil transport so will theirs the whole gulf will burn, they wont have the capacity to transport the men, refineries and oil storage will be first targets of jest, bombs terrorist actions, reserves are a very weak option, oil burns after all, the capacity to send a large enough force even IF you could beat the US Navy would be impossible

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wizard88

LOL funny but seriously

Iran Mines the straights of Hormuz, America blasts Iran, Israel blasts Iran, Iran fires rockets at Israel and Iraq, Israel uses Nukes, Venezuela attacks Us forces in the Gulf

That's all One week and your dealing with Missiles

50% of the worlds oil cut off in One week

That's the guaranteed best case scenario, if it escalates to any other involvement, if NK attacks Alaska and the pipeline for example or Russia and China get involved and subs and targeting of oil transport commences it starts to go dry all over the world in a matter of weeks

But seriously, One week of war with Iran, 50% of the worlds oil supply is gone for years to come

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I've said it before too, sometimes I think us and the Russians are in cahoots, who stands to gain from that?

Both of our sub sets are mainly nuclear so we will have ships at sea if the oil goes down, both of us have strong oil supplies, in theory if needed our shale represents more oil than Iran and Saudi Arabia combined

Then there is the theory of a biotic Oil, as rumor would have it both Us and the Russian have the ability to tap much deeper wells and have a lot more oil than w would let on about available... just a theory of course

But regardless if the Mideast Burns us and the Russians make out like bandits if we don't fight, just saying

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Outcomes of WWI set the stage for WW2, and the outcome of WW2 set the stage for WW3
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I see what your sayin here but for all them predictions to happen in that space of time is far fetched as the Pokemon that lives in my garden

For them nukes to leave israeli soil we would defiantly not be havin extra time or penalties

The middle east may burn but it won't burn out, and I think our forces are defiantly used to the sand by now

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizard88

I see what your sayin here but for all them predictions to happen in that space of time is far fetched as the Pokemon that lives in my garden

For them nukes to leave israeli soil we would defiantly not be havin extra time or penalties

The middle east may burn but it won't burn out, and I think our forces are defiantly used to the sand by now

Is it far fetched? I don't think so, Iran and it's allies surrounding Israel have enough missiles that without nukes if they unloaded they will quite literally obliterate Israel, Israel in reality as it died could and would only respond with a few nukes at the least

Title of the thread says WW3 and that's what we are playing at

that aside, Iran has openly stated mining the Straights would be an action, Oil can't get out if the straits are mined from Saudi Arabia, Oman, Quatar, Kuwait and Iraq for the most part, then factor in the US attacking Iran and Israel too
Remove stupidity on the part of Venezuela and remove a Nuclear/missile gas exchange between Iran and Israel

and you still have a 40% decrease in oil output world wide for a long, long time even if ww3 doesn't happen even if no one gets involved even if no one blows nukes or gas

and again we are talking about WW3, it's well known in the Military if a Nation can't get oil it's screwed it's second only to anti aircraft and military targets in a war, surely it would be worse than that, the thread title calling it a world war factors in Russia and China

My only point is a world war would be unsustainable long before it got to nukes

Look at the gulf oil spill last year, the devastation of one well out of control at sea, imagine 50 and the straights closed for months, an impossible scenario, remember Exxon Valdez? Picture Nato and Russia and China using subs to halt the flow of oil blasting 1 or 2 tankers every few days for even a couple of months

who's economy could survive that, sea food is what % of the worlds food how could that sustain itself long?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join