It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we make something happen 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hey Moma, how are you ? I would surely have chosen this time to be alive if I had any choice in the matter. I dont know if I did but we certainly live in very interesting times. ( both a curse and a blessing I think)
reply to post by karen61057

HEY!

I am off work today and feeling rather good. Thanks for asking!!

A curse and a blessing work together for balance in my opinion and yes...interesting times we are in.

Here is what I see happening:

As everything evolves and changes so does our dear home we call Earth and the entire Solar "System" for that matter. I definitely think we are heading in the right direction which will create a whole new Era that will go down in history.

We are energetic beings as is the Earth (and the entire solar system). We are receiving more energy from the Cosmos....there is no doubt in my mind it will increase. As it increases we will experience even more change (including the Earth). Everything that is energetic is working together. Planets and Stars....you name it..it is working for the whole system as it always has.

There has been death and suffering that has pained the people and our home has experienced it with us. We not only have been praying for more peace and heaven on Earth but we have the power of suggestion (prayer/meditation) infiltrating the main source of energy and as we approach the Galactic Center it will increase. Time will speed up and everything that can happen will more than likely happen.

I could go on and on but the video I posted goes into extreme detail as to what is going on. It is a lengthy video but it is worth every second. It is not a video that places fear in your heart either. The woman lecturing not only gives precise details but she also backs everything she says via links to Nasa and other sources.

Basically there is a balance of energy taking place. Good and Bad.

ETA: I also want to add that as long as that lecture/video is....I have watched it now twice and plan on watching it again today as I do "house work".
I am watching it for the third time today to research more in regards to the links she provides which are many.

edit on 16-2-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Do you think Web Bot could be measuring this type of phenomenon? I was just reading another thread on Web Bot and it seems like there could be a connection between Web Bot and the idea being presented in this thread.

Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet.
source: en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know much about Web Bot's accuracy, but the idea is very interesting to me.

Link to Web Bot's 2012 predictions (Not reassuring.): alamongordo.com...
edit on 17-2-2012 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join